Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 5,084

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

@MegaStoneSmash91 - I heard that has something to do with using extra RAM or something. Is that true?

Pretty much, it uses the RAM reserved for applications like the camera and web browser.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

You said the game looked just like a n64 game, but anyways I'm done, you say your things and I will look the other way this time =w=

But how can you look the other way........WHEN YOU DON'T GOT EYE BALLZ!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

You said the game looked just like a n64 game, but anyways I'm done, you say your things and I will look the other way this time =w=

Well it's the infinite souls that stare, got no use for eyes unless it's a snack!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Well it's the infinite souls that stare, got no use for eyes unless it's a snack!

EYE C WAT U MEEN!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Anyways since the thread is getting derailed, time to put it back on tracks!

Starting to get better with Megaman now, he is actually fun!, just to get the full version so I can use all of his colors!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I'm also trying to get 99,999 coins in the demo =w= how ham I doing this? Just countless 1 on 1 matches with it's a me as Mario and Mega Man!

CapeSmash

I want to hibernate in a capsule for 3 weeks. The wait is for this game is extremely painful.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

I got 1882 coins so far, yet I see people with 6000 or more....I need to game more, but I hope my xl can handle it with all this talk of 3DS's breaking and the xl apparently easy to break or something, but I'm usually careful.

Edited on by Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms

SockoMario wrote:

I want to hibernate in a capsule for 3 weeks. The wait is for this game is extremely painful. ;(

Why not play the other Smash games while you wait, being a big Smash fan and all : U Or maybe there's another game you want to beat but didn't have the time or whatever......beat that game, or perhaps go outside, walk in the park, and get some fresh air (or go to sleep and do that later)

DreamyViridi

Undead_terror wrote:

Starting to get better with Megaman now, he is actually fun!, just to get the full version so I can use all of his colors!

I imagine the biggest problems for Mega Man are reflectors like Fox. I know first hand from playing the E3 demo.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

DreamyViridi wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I imagine the biggest problems for Mega Man are reflectors like Fox. I know first hand from playing the E3 demo.

That will be a problem, also it's a problem with Link as well!, Megaman usually shoots his lazer pea shooter gun but if Link stays still he can actually defend from the blast! even if Megaman fully charges his blast, it will get annoying, so Link (and toon)/Fox/Falco and any other reflector user has a advantage over MM.

Edited on by Undead_terror

CapeSmash

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I want to hibernate in a capsule for 3 weeks. The wait is for this game is extremely painful. ;(

Why not play the other Smash games while you wait, being a big Smash fan and all : U

I play Smash everyday, wether it be Melee, Brawl, or the Smash 3DS demo.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

or go to sleep

It's pretty late here, so I'll do that.

Smash Mains:

Punished_Boss_84

"Nintendo announced today that Super Smash Bros. 3DS sales have surpassed one million units during its first two days on shelves in Japan. This staggering figure takes into account both digital downloads of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and retail copies since its launch on September 13."

Just imagine how that demo begging paid off our way...
http://nintendonews.com/2014/09/super-smash-bros-3ds-sales-1-...

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

CapeSmash

Punished_Boss wrote:

"Nintendo announced today that Super Smash Bros. 3DS sales have surpassed one million units during its first two days on shelves in Japan. This staggering figure takes into account both digital downloads of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and retail copies since its launch on September 13."

Just imagine how that demo begging paid off our way...
http://nintendonews.com/2014/09/super-smash-bros-3ds-sales-1-...

NICE!! Hopefully Smash Wii U can make that impact as well.

Smash Mains:

DreamyViridi

@Undead_terror - Link's Shield too? Didn't know that. With that said, I imagine a MM expert will try to use the opponent's knowledge of that against them. At least, that's what I might try to do. Y'know, like fake out a reflect-happy opponent with a small hop pellet-shot and then rush 'em (as in get to them, not the robot dog) with grabs or non-projectile smashes. Or for characters who can't keep their reflector out like Mario or Zelda, hold a charge (or not) to time it pass their reflecting frames. MM may be at a disadvantage statistically but could make for many mind games.

@Punished_Boss - Whoa, 1 Mil already! That has to be a sign on good things to come.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapeSmash

My favorite Smash 4 character.

Untitled

Smash Mains:

FriedSquid

Playing against Lvl 9 CPUs with Mega hasn't been too bad for me so far (then again, playing against a human mind would be much different). Every once and a while Mario reflects a side smash or a hit doesn't connect on Link... It's terrible when Villager pockets my fully-charged side smashes!

But I've found you have to just use his other attacks in those situations, and wait for the right moment to use smashes when your opponent is vulnerable. His down tilt is decent, but his up tilt is super good in close range. I've found the Metal Blade to sometimes get a hit on Link, and the Leaf Shield is good for hitting many enemies at once though it is slow and not strong. Crash Bomber is quick but not very practical in most situations. His grabs get the job done to send your oppenent flying, and Mega Man is quite effective in the air! All of his aerials are really good IMO, though his Hard Knuckle is a bit too slow. He is also really good in Sudden Deaths as he can get a solid blast at a safe range.

Gah, I'm blabbering... But Mega Man has been a very fun character to play as once I got the hang of him.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

LyIa

I'm thinking of getting this on the eShop since I don't want to switch cartridges when I want to play, although I do want to get it Day 1, so the servers might go crazy while I'm downloading...

all men are kings 👑

MegaStoneSmash91

I feel that, out of the characters in the demo, Mario is most deadly at lvl. 9. Some of those cape reflects would be impossible for a human player. He's also really good with his side smash, almost to the point of it being annoying. All of the CPUs seem to use their shield more often now, whereas it was mostly sidesteps, rolling, and perfect shielding in Brawl. They also LOVE grabs, and I'm awful at breaking out of them.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.