Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 5,084

CapeSmash

Jazzer94 wrote:

Negativity and nearly always the same person.

I'm sorry that I don't keep opinions to myself. I will try not to speak my mind from now on. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I've officially given up on the Wii U version. If Sakurai doesn't care about it anymore, then why should I?

Untitled

Always negative....

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Always frustrated

You need to quit crapping on the game you apparently love so much and are passionate about. You are the very definition of a stereotypical Smash fan. So excited for the game but at the same time complaining about everything new that gets revealed.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I've officially given up on the Wii U version. If Sakurai doesn't care about it anymore, then why should I?

Untitled

Always negative....

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Always frustrated

You need to quit crapping on the game you apparently love so much and are passionate about. You are the very definition of a stereotypical Smash fan. So excited for the game but at the same time complaining about everything new that gets revealed.

I'm getting grouped with those people? I think it's time I retire until October 3rd.

"You need to quit crapping on the game you apparently love so much"

I'm not crapping on it, I'm nitpicking. And Smash 3DS is one of the best game ever made IMO.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

Let's not take a crap on this game now, the children might get scared and call the police if that were to happen : U

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Always negative....

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Always frustrated

I'm getting grouped with those people? I think it's time I retire until October 3rd.

I'm not crapping on it, I'm nitpicking. And Smash 3DS is one of the best game ever made IMO.

If my brain never rotted it would be hurting like hell right about now...just shhhhh shhhhh, go to sleep for now
Untitled
But you make no sense, end of story.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@SockoMario - Then you needn't nitpick so much. The lack of information about the Wii U version just means more surprises near release (barring leaks). Instead, be thankful that we got what we got, because if what Sakurai says is true. The POTD would've stopped months ago.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Always negative....

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Always frustrated

If my brain never rotted it would be hurting like hell right about now...just shhhhh shhhhh, go to sleep for now
Untitled
But you make no sense, end of story.

What do you mean?

Smash Mains:

Jazzer94

SockoMario wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I'm sorry that I don't keep opinions to myself. I will try not to speak my mind from now on. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

You said this like two days ago:

SockoMario wrote:

NL smash community is A LOT better than SmashBoards' smash community. They're so negative. And what I mean about that is that there's like 10 threads called "WORST PART OF SMASH 4!!!!11" and crap like that. Not to mention that people there said Sakurai is a "piece of **** human being" just because Mewtwo isn't in. They're also the same people that say Smash 3DS is the definitive version because it was considered before the Wii U version, and that Smash 3DS is AUTOMATICALLY better than the Wii U version just because it has Smash Run. Using that logic, Brawl is better than Smash 3DS because there's an adventure mode.

But then go on too a day later say it looks worse than the N64 Smash Bros. and has worse texture quality, honestly? really? seriously?
Untitled
Untitled
And yes there are jaggies in Melee as well.
Untitled

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CapeSmash

DreamyViridi wrote:

@SockoMario - Then you needn't nitpick so much. The lack of information about the Wii U version just means more surprises near release (barring leaks). Instead, be thankful that we got what we got, because if what Sakurai says is true. The POTD would've stopped months ago.

The announcement probably means nothing anyway. Sakurai lies all the time. Remember when he said Smash 4 was unlikely to have new characters?

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Jazzer94 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

You said this like two days ago:

SockoMario wrote:

NL smash community is A LOT better than SmashBoards' smash community. They're so negative. And what I mean about that is that there's like 10 threads called "WORST PART OF SMASH 4!!!!11" and crap like that. Not to mention that people there said Sakurai is a "piece of **** human being" just because Mewtwo isn't in. They're also the same people that say Smash 3DS is the definitive version because it was considered before the Wii U version, and that Smash 3DS is AUTOMATICALLY better than the Wii U version just because it has Smash Run. Using that logic, Brawl is better than Smash 3DS because there's an adventure mode.

But then go on too a day later say it looks worse than the N64 Smash Bros. and has worse texture quality, honestly? really? seriously?
Untitled
Untitled
And yes there are jaggies in Melee as well.
Untitled

Exposed.

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CapeSmash

You guys make me feel like the new Pachterkid.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

The ONLY time I complain about PotD all hell breaks loose. My God...

Smash Mains:

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

Well you been complaining for the past few days, just shhhhh
Untitled
No body wants to hear it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Yes, let's just calm down a bit. @SockoMario is just showing concern about the POTD. I say you mustn't take the announcement to all seriousness. The lacking new Wii U info doesn't mean said version will suck. You'll still love it (as much, probably moreso, as the 3DS version), of that I'm sure. I understand if you are/were posting your immediate feelings but you get over it with time; as I did with the leaks. Hang in there. The Smash Wii U will be fine and so will you.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MegaStoneSmash91

This image is win.

In other news, Smash on 3DS is a graphical miracle. Sakurai and his team really pushed it to the limit, which is probably why you can't use Miiverse or the internet browser while playing.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

DreamyViridi

@MegaStoneSmash91 - I heard that has something to do with using extra RAM or something. Is that true?

Mario Maker Levels

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Well you been complaining for the past few days, just shhhhh
Untitled
No body wants to hear it!

Hmm... let's see what I've been complaining about for the past few days:

Talked about the cons of the roster.
Talked about the mediocre stage selection.
Talked about how I didn't like how Marth and Lucina's blades were too short.
Talked about how the game looks like an N64 games in SOME areas.
And talked about how I'm disappointed with the lack of Wii U news.

While inbetween I was "crapping" on the game, I was talking about what an amazing game Smash 3DS is.

You know what? I'll just list the pros and cons of the game:

Cons:
-Mediocre stage selection.
-The character roster.
-Blurry/pixilated textures and some character models looking sub-par.
-Some character nerfs.
-Awful huge blast lines.

Pros:
-Amazing gameplay.
-The character roster.
-Amazing character buffs.
-Sound effects are excellent.
-The music is the best music I've heard in my life.
-Colorful graphics and characters don't feel lifeless anymore.
-Lots of content for a handled/3DS game.
-I like all Smash Bros. games equally, but Smash 3DS is what Brawl should have been. This game is better than Brawl.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Undead_terror

You said the game looked just like a n64 game, but anyways I'm done, you say your things and I will look the other way this time =w=

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.