Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 5,084

LzWinky

Comparing the 3DS Version to the N64 version. What?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

WaLzgi wrote:

Comparing the 3DS Version to the N64 version. What?

The new Super Smash Bros has an N64 version too? Wow they're really catering to the retro fans!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

WTF have I caused? ;~;

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Smash 3DS looks like an N64 game. Bad character models (i.e. Ganon, Bowser Jr.) and horribly pixelated textures. Melee looks a million times better, which is sad because Melee is a 13 year old game and I believe the 3DS is more powerful than the GameCube.

Everyone has opinions. I think the visuals on Smash 3DS are amazing.

It looks.. okay. A lot of the character models are kinda jaggy in areas (Melee had smoother models), and the textures are pixleated and blurry.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

I've officially given up on the Wii U version. If Sakurai doesn't care about it anymore, then why should I?

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

I've officially given up on the Wii U version. If Sakurai doesn't care about it anymore, then why should I?

Untitled

Always negative....
Also that is a fine skeleton!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Always negative....

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Is that @Undead_Terror or one of his Undead minions? Looking swelltastic if I do say so myself ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

@SheldonRandoms that is a fine set of bones but it is not mii, I wear clothes!...HE IS IN DA NUDE!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Good thing I folded my clothes before attempting to get 99,999 coins in the SPECIAL demo version!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CapeSmash

"Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks."

Um, Sakurai, the Wii U version is releasing in 2 months and we need to know lots of information about it ASAP. Thanks.

Not only does Sakurai hate the Wii U version, October 3rd feels like it's years away. I feel like crying...

Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

"Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks."

Um, Sakurai, the Wii U version is releasing in 2 months and we need to know lots of information about it ASAP. Thanks.

Not only does Sakurai hate the Wii U version, October 3rd feels like it's years away. I feel like crying...

For one, are you sure it releases in 2 months, and maybe they are trying to keep new stuff secret, we will probably get new leaks that will spoil stuff so I say let it be!
...Maybe I should get those other users to drink your tears! they will enjoy it!

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

For one, are you sure it releases in 2 months, and maybe they are trying to keep new stuff secret, we will probably get new leaks that will spoil stuff so I say let it be!
...Maybe I should get those other users to drink your tears! they will enjoy it!

It's probably harder to get leaks from home console games, and Wii U has a low install base, so I expect 0 leaks. We need a Nintendo Direct now.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

Harder to get leaks from home console games? Not really, just replace 3DS with Wii U and you've revved up the final result.... "Leaker leaks from Wii U version of the game! : U"

Grumblevolcano

"Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future"

Everything depends on the perception of what timescale "near future" is. He could just be referring to until the 3DS version is released in NA and EU give or take a week or so which would be a wise choice as otherwise people could get hyped about the Wii U version and not get the 3DS version as a result. Another take on that statement is the November release of the Wii U version is actually delayed to 2015 to give the 3DS version more hype, after all the 3DS version was delayed from Summer 2014 to 3rd October 2014. My final concept is that this confirms a Smash Bros. Wii U Nintendo Direct in late October/early November detailing new info and hence that's why PotD isn't introducing new info.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FriedSquid

SockoMario wrote:

I think by this he just means until the Wii U release is close enough that he needs to show off its special features like he's been doing for the past month for the 3DS version.

That or he means until the western release when he will show secret content of the 3DS version.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.