Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 5,084

Link506

Who said Bowser looks bad!?! I was shocked when I saw his photos on 3ds. He looks amazing!

Link506

3DS Friend Code: 2406-6473-7057

retropunky

Xiao_Pai wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

That's what has me thinking. The special mode (forgot what it's called) is exclusive to the 3DS. I really hope the stage builder makes it on the Wii U version, as a sort of exclusive mode.

Speaking of which, it's only a matter of days before the demo comes out!

Smash Run, and yeah I'm sure Wii U is going to get some epic exclusive mode. I'm sure Amiibo can only be used on that version for the time being too. (think the 3DS version has to wait until next year or something)

Ah, there you go, thanks! I kept thinking Smash Contest but that didn't sound right. That's true about Amiibo. But wasn't there an attachment coming soon that would enable NFC on a regular 3DS? I know I read that somewhere.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Majoras_Wrath

Is this the right place to look for the kind people giving out 3DS Smash demo codes? I want one to play with friends so if anybody at all has a spare NA code for me I'd be super grateful^^ I really want to try it out to see if I should buy it or not~

Majoras_Wrath

Nintendo Network ID: Bunny_Hood

Justlink

18 days

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

CapeSmash

Link506 wrote:

Who said Bowser looks bad!?! I was shocked when I saw his photos on 3ds. He looks amazing!

You misread my post. I said Bowser Jr., not Bowser.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Justlink

SockoMario wrote:

Link506 wrote:

You misread my post. I said Justlink, not Bowser.

I am offended. I put 1minute into my hair a day and noone notices!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

C-Olimar

SockoMario wrote:

Link506 wrote:

You misread my post. I said Bowser Jr., not Bowser.

Wait, you have the Japanese version of the game? Lucky

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

I read the Kotaku article. It's disappointing to hear that the online is still poor. Hopefully it gets tightened up before the game's western release.
The writer must have poor eyesight though, or I have great eyes, because I had no trouble keeping up on a 3DS screen.

C-Olimar

GamecubeMan

SockoMario wrote:

Smash 3DS looks like an N64 game. Bad character models (i.e. Ganon, Bowser Jr.) and horribly pixelated textures. Melee looks a million times better, which is sad because Melee is a 13 year old game and I believe the 3DS is more powerful than the GameCube.

Your opinion is wrong.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Nintendo_Ninja

Interesting video (good channel):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IvUgx_GDp8

Speed comparison between brawl, Melee, and 3ds. (Plus you are more blind than a
bat without echolocation if you think the
3ds version of smash looks worse than Melee).

Edited on by Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

DefHalan

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Interesting video (good channel):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IvUgx_GDp8

Speed comparison between brawl, Melee, and 3ds. (Plus you are more blind than a
bat without echolocation if you think the
3ds version of smash looks worse than Melee).

that video isn't loading for me

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo_Ninja

SockoMario wrote:

Smash 3DS looks like an N64 game. Bad character models (i.e. Ganon, Bowser Jr.) and horribly pixelated textures. Melee looks a million times better, which is sad because Melee is a 13 year old game and I believe the 3DS is
more powerful than the GameCube.

So let me get this straight, earlier last week you were talking about how wonderful the 3DS version is. Now you say it's graphics are worse compared to a game that looked like it had high end N64 graphics. Why the Melee eliteist attitude bro? It's a new gen and times are changing.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

camerica1618

I can't wait till Friday so I can try out the game! I was a Platinum member of Club Nintendo, but I was one of the unlucky members that didn't get a code. I think it was a bad decision on Nintendo's part to only give the codes to select Platinum members instead of all of them. Either way I'm still excited to get the lesser demo on Friday!

camerica1618

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Smash 3DS looks like an N64 game. Bad character models (i.e. Ganon, Bowser Jr.) and horribly pixelated textures. Melee looks a million times better, which is sad because Melee is a 13 year old game and I believe the 3DS is more powerful than the GameCube.

Please tell me you're joking.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Uncle_Franklin

How is the landing lag? Is it as bad as was feared?

Uncle_Franklin

FriedSquid

SuperMalleo wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

From what I hear, the codes are no longer usable after the 19th (the codes, not the demos), so the begging should stop by then.

I hope so. It's already getting out of control.

I saw some people on eBay pay at least $40 for demo codes. That's the full price for the full game, for a demo that you can wait a week to play for free, or instead spend that same amount of money in three weeks and buy the full game. I don't understand people sometimes.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.