Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 5,084

MsJubilee

I just checked my Email and i got the demo code!!I'm so happy, and it's sad that this forum is going to be filled with beggers for the code for a long time.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Eel

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Demo is fantastic. Even with only five characters and one stage, a lot can happen. There's so many variables that make Smash Bros. fun. Absolutely love playing Mega Man with Link and Mario not far behind. Link is much better now, and he feels great. Villager needs some getting used to, though. He seems to lack good K.O. moves, but I enjoy his moveset. What assist trophies have you guys run into? I've seen Samurai Goroh, Elec Man, Nintendog, Mother Brain, Knuckle Joe, Dark Samus, and Ghirahim. Also, I love the Boss Galaga item. Seeing it carry characters off-screen is pure joy. Saw the Special Flag once, too.

Try using Villager's bowling ball and tree.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

C-Olimar

Morphbug wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Demo is fantastic. Even with only five characters and one stage, a lot can happen. There's so many variables that make Smash Bros. fun. Absolutely love playing Mega Man with Link and Mario not far behind. Link is much better now, and he feels great. Villager needs some getting used to, though. He seems to lack good K.O. moves, but I enjoy his moveset. What assist trophies have you guys run into? I've seen Samurai Goroh, Elec Man, Nintendog, Mother Brain, Knuckle Joe, Dark Samus, and Ghirahim. Also, I love the Boss Galaga item. Seeing it carry characters off-screen is pure joy. Saw the Special Flag once, too.

Bowling Ball is epic!
I've also seen Andross, Isabelle, Lyn, Chain Chomp and Color TV Game 15 (Pong). Haven't run into Nintendog yet (thank Arceus).

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

MegaStoneSmash91

C-Olimar wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Bowling Ball is epic!
I've also seen Andross, Isabelle, Lyn, Chain Chomp and Color TV Game 15 (Pong). Haven't run into Nintendog yet (thank Arceus).

The bowling ball and tree are the main ones and they're both very strong. I'll have to play more Villager.

Oh, and I've seen Lyn, Andross, and Color TV Game 15 as well. Forgot about those. There's such a good variety of items, too. I keep finding new ones to play around with.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MsJubilee

Oh my god i played the demo and i got owned .I'm so rusty i haven't played smash bros for a long time.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Retro_on_theGo

So this is a million times better than I ever expected. I've been playing the demo and it runs, looks, and feels amazing. Everything is incredible. I thought the normal 3DS screen would be too small for four players but it's really ok in my opinion. I was going to skip the 3DS version and just get the Wii U but there's no way I can skip this now!!

MegaStoneSmash91

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So this is a million times better than I ever expected. I've been playing the demo and it runs, looks, and feels amazing. Everything is incredible. I thought the normal 3DS screen would be too small for four players but it's really ok in my opinion. I was going to skip the 3DS version and just get the Wii U but there's no way I can skip this now!!

Great! I'm always glad to hear when people change their minds on one version, especially the 3DS version. Having both is totally worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Blast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My thoughts exactly

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pogocoop

Lurking this thread makes me want to play this sooooooo bad ;_;

Edited on by LzWinky

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

buldet

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

is there another code

buldet

CapeSmash

This game is ****ing incredible. Best game ever made. The circle pad is awkward when doing tilts and smashes... but I'll get used to it. Seriously, I can't get over how fantastic this game is.

ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HAS A 3DS NEEDS TO BUY THIS GAME!

3 more weeks... 3 more long weeks...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Ralizah

I've run into the Nintendog a few times now. The effect is actually pretty startling with the 3D on.

C-Olimar wrote:

Yeah, Link is great this time round!
Though is it just me or do you rarely use his B button moves?

The tornado thing he does when you tilt the circle pad either left or right and hit B is pretty cool. And I LOVE that spinning sword attack he does on the ground, along with his recovery move. The arrows and bombs seem like more trouble than they're worth, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Araquanid

Played the demo and well..

It is DEFINITLY a day 1 buy! I was a bit worried it'd be difficult to play and a bit weird to button mash with on a handheld.. but it's surprisingly smooth. Just the dogding and grabbing takes some getting used to since the L/R buttons are very similar.

Still not happy to see nintendogs to return as an assist trophy..

Also I saw a masterball (which villager grabbed and died with..) and then in another game I got a regular pokeball.. and arceus came out of a regular pokeball? Seemed strange at first but I guess all master means is it's guarenteed to be a legendary opposed to being something else.

GoGoat was useless.. it litteraly just walked me into a bomb and killed me

But either way I'm extremely excited for the first verison and already hooked on the demo!

EDIT: Also doesn't staryu seem to shoot longer than in the past?

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

One thing I still haven't gotten used to is the L and R buttons: they're swapped. I've always had shield on the left, and grab on the right, so I sometimes grab when I want to use the shield. I'm somewhat ok with the rest of the button mapping, but I can't wait to change the controls in the actual game. Still loving it, though.

Beep.
That is all.

Undead_terror

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

One thing I still haven't gotten used to is the L and R buttons: they're swapped. I've always had shield on the left, and grab on the right, so I sometimes grab when I want to use the shield. I'm somewhat ok with the rest of the button mapping, but I can't wait to change the controls in the actual game. Still loving it, though.

Same.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Late

If there's anywhere near as much of hype for Wii U version as there is to 3DS version the Wii U sales will skyrocket. There are so many people begging for codes (like I did) even though everyone can get the demo next week. Some are even ready to pay to get a code for a demo with 5 characters and 1 stage. I believe JWittZ was 5th in Twitch's most watched streams yesterday when he was playing the full game (Japanese) and he wasn't the only one streaming Smash yesterday. I personally have never been so hyped for a game and I'm really glad I got the demo early thanks to @BrizzoUK.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Felioth

@Late Sorry

As soon as i wrote here, some request came flowing in the official discussion, and i sent all my codes...
I'm reading your reply only now...

Felioth

Late

@Felioth: It's okay. She has more patience than I do. I'm sure she'll be able to live a week without a Smash demo. I would let her try mine but since I just moved away from home a month ago I can't do that now.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

UGXwolf

Guys there's a thread for begging for spare codes. Please go there if you're going to ask. (If you're offering and just didn't want to be overshadowed, I don't see the harm in posting here.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Smash 3DS is the best game ever made!

Until the Wii U version comes out...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.