Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 5,084

KiwiPanda

I'd really appreciate an NA code if anyone has a spare... I can offer a Club Nintendo download code for any of the games out right now. (Assuming they still give out codes when you purchase download games, I haven't gone on in a while.) I'd be very grateful!

[email protected] :3

@HandheldGuru97 ?.?

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

pukacho

Would greatly appreciate a NA code. Have some spare Nintendo club coins too so I could give you something of your choosing in return. email is [email protected]. Thanks

pukacho

May_Nyan

It seems like final destination has both a normal and final destination form =s

May_Nyan

mateq

So what's your opinion after playing the demo? I have to say, the game's looking great and it's definitely well made but the demo itself gets boring very quickly. I played for around 20mins and don't feel like coming back to it again, funny that the codes go for 20$ on ebay
I simply LOVE the music, at this rate soundtrack's gonna be the best part of the whole game haha. To be honest, after playing demo I might just skip 3ds version and wait a bit longer for Wii U version, but on the other hand playing smash outside with friends is extremely tempting...

mateq

3DS Friend Code: 3282-3229-9799 | Nintendo Network ID: mamusko

Undead_terror

Well playing with the same characters on the same stage can get boring quickly, but it the full version there will be more to do!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

The demo is awesome! I found that I need practice with Megaman, Villager is pretty good and Link is actually a good fighter this time around! Almost as good as my main Toon Link actually.

The graphics looks fantastic, the gameplay and animation are super smooth and the controls feel natural. I even use the circle pad to jump, which I thought would be unnatural to me becaude I'm used to using a sideways wiimote but nope! That wasn't the case at all.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

May_Nyan

It looks great and runs perfectly. I love playing as villager (pink haired girl version)
I find Mega man hard to use, and also Mario. I can use Pikachu and Link well.
I noticed that the demo is collecting coins. I hope they transfer to the full version.
Also, it's possible to have cpu only matches... I found it good for observing the 3D effect.

edit: also the game remembers what costume you use last even if you turn it off. This will be useful if you like a particular costume... for me I will be using pink haired girl villager more than any other so it's useful.

Edited on by May_Nyan

May_Nyan

HandheldGuru97

After a quick run through with almost all of the demo characters (no Mario I'll go back and play as him in a bit) and all I can say is wow. Sakurai, it may have taken a while, but it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it. Now the impressions:
Graphics: I for one don't particularly care for graphics, if the game plays well then I shouldn't need to care, the graphics on here are very, very nice. Looks crisp and clean after the battle graphical effects are done extremely well.
Soundtrack: Ok there are only like what 2 songs for the demo, but still from the limited hardware of the 3DS I can tell this is going to be good
Menus: (Note I no longer consider this a spoiler, but if you do, THEN STOP READING!!!!!!!!) Anyway, the menus was the one thing out of the leak that really disappointed me the most. I started with Brawl and loved the clean looking stage select and how classic and new stages were separated. Here the are back to black like Melee, which doesn't look bad its quickly growing on me. The stage selection however...that is pretty poor. Not a huge fan of all the stages they are bringing back...
And last, but importantly the Characters
Villager: First character I chose to play as, little bit of a wake up call that I'll need practice, but I love the move set, feels very quick.
Mega Man: Ah the one we've all been waiting for. I like Mega Man, not my favorite not my least favorite, only one so far I've gotten a final Smash on, loved it.
Link: If I play as some one from the Zelda series it is usually Zelda or Toon Link, however Link may be my favorite character thus far in the demo, plays very, very well good move set and a once you get the hang of the controls, very satisfying
Pikachu: Used a lot back in my early days of Brawl and again practice, practice I'd say...my least favorite in the demo, but again far from the worst character!!
So overall...October 3rd can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Jazzer94

Demo is awesome and Villager again entertaining.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

I think the demo is so great that I don't need it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

C-Olimar

Demo is a lot of fun. The 3D effect is surprisingly good. Villager is my favourite character from this selection - that bowling ball smash is great!

C-Olimar

Justlink

@Walzgi i'll give you a code if you want

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LzWinky

Nah, that's alright. Customer Service already took care of it for me (system error) and I'll get mine by tomorrow

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

PKpunky wrote:

Still saddened that Lucas was cut. I'd rather have him than Greninja.

This. Greninja as a moveset is fantastic and I think he's really fun to play as but his character himself is so undeserving especially when there's guys like Meowth and Mewtwo who are much more well-known and have WAY higher staying power.
Mother wasn't the most deserving of 2 reps, but once they made another character they should've kept him.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Honestly, I must argue against Dr. Mario being a bad clone.

In Melee, he was Mario's "Wolf". He was slower, had slightly different moves, and was more powerful...just like Wolf.

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Honestly, I must argue against Dr. Mario being a bad clone.

In Melee, he was Mario's "Wolf". He was slower, had slightly different moves, and was more powerful...just like Wolf.

Lucina is just as bad in terms of clones.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.