Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 5,084

TeeJay

TeeJay wrote:

If anyone has a code....

I got one I got one I GOT ONE THANKS TO A KIND KIND SOUL THANK YOU

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

retropunky

The news article comments is being flooded. Crazy.

I tried though. Congrats to those that are able to play it.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

TuVictus

UGXwolf wrote:

Operative wrote:

Yeah, artificial and back handed reasons. They must not have much confidence in their product if they have to start stripping away features from their older models to make the new one looks appealing

Why does no one understand the words "not powerful enough?" If the 3DS can't do it, but the New 3DS CAN, why shouldn't the new 3DS do it?

it's MIIVERSE. How on earth can old 3DS' be able to run a wii port of DKCR and miiverse but suddenly for smash it's not possible? How does that work?

TuVictus

ToxBox

Please PM me for the code, US code

[email protected]

This will be going to be helpful in gaming club in college

Edited on by ToxBox

ToxBox

Caryslan

Operative wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Operative wrote:

Yeah, artificial and back handed reasons. They must not have much confidence in their product if they have to start stripping away features from their older models to make the new one looks appealing

Why does no one understand the words "not powerful enough?" If the 3DS can't do it, but the New 3DS CAN, why shouldn't the new 3DS do it?

it's MIIVERSE. How on earth can old 3DS' be able to run a wii port of DKCR and miiverse but suddenly for smash it's not possible? How does that work?

Brawl was a much larger game then DKCR on the Wii, and this one on the 3DS is even bigger then Brawl in terms of content.

So, it's not impossible to think that this game pretty much uses up the vast majority of Ram on the 3DS when its in use. And since the Web Browser and Miiverse also eat up a good amount of ram, then they can't be used at the same time Smash is running on the current 3DS consoles.

DKCR is a much smaller game, so it eats up less ram.

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

Caryslan

It feels so great to finally play this game, even if it is a sample.

It plays just as good as Brawl did on the Classic Controller Pro, and I can see some notable improvments to Mario and Link(I never played Pikachu, so don't know about him) As for Mega Man, he is very fun to play as!

Caryslan

Eel

If you guys want to see more stages in 3D, leave the game playing demos in the title screen. It sometimes plays in new stages other than battlefield.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

_ganon_

First come, first served... (EU codes)

A05VR38437SUE0W4
A05VYADR10CD77C7
A05VPNAW1VKPD0C7

Enjoy!!!!!

Edited on by _ganon_

_ganon_

3DS Friend Code: 4639-8949-6557 | Nintendo Network ID: Ganon85

DreamyViridi

Holy heck, that demo article has so many comments. I've never seen so many!
Have article comments ever reached the 1000s before? If not, this looks like a first!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ToxBox

_ganon_ wrote:

First come, first served...

A05VR38437SUE0W4
A05VYADR10CD77C7
A05VPNAW1VKPD0C7

Enjoy!!!!!

I think this is eu code since it won't work

ToxBox

Kewlan

I'm watching JWittz playing Smash Run, and it looks SO FUN! I'm hyped!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Kyloctopus

I won Demo codes!
Unfortunately, I have none to spare to you guys. I want to play with all my siblings.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

_ganon_

ToxBox wrote:

_ganon_ wrote:

First come, first served...

A05VR38437SUE0W4
A05VYADR10CD77C7
A05VPNAW1VKPD0C7

Enjoy!!!!!

I think this is eu code since it won't work

Ah sorry, should have said they are EU codes. Updated to avoid confusion!!

Edited on by _ganon_

_ganon_

3DS Friend Code: 4639-8949-6557 | Nintendo Network ID: Ganon85

Jake_homs

My son is requesting one (he's 16, huge Smash fan). He's at school but would be awesome to surprise him later with the demo on his 3DS. We're in NA, and my email is: [email protected]

Much thanks!

Jake_homs

Undead_terror

"demo" Ok, so you don't get items on the FD version of the stage but items on the normal version, beaten all the characters lvl 9 on the FD version of the stage.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

Did everyone with platinum get them? Or just random lucky ones? I want an NA code so bad. I guess I had Club Nintendo emails turned off. If anyone has a code, please....
[email protected]

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.