Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 5,084

Gridatttack

UGXwolf wrote:

@Gridatttack SPOILER TAGS

Why are you then watching the thread if everything is being spoiled then? :>

But w/e

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

UGXwolf

Gridatttack wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@Gridatttack SPOILER TAGS

Why are you then watching the thread if everything is being spoiled then? :>

But w/e

I don't care if I get spoiled, but consideration for other forum users, please. We're spamming leaks like crazy over in the Wii U thread. If you wanna join us in there, I think that's unofficially the spoilers thread.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

Character Unlocked

Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

C-Olimar

Argh, I just can't stop watching O.O
But I have to. It's not productive

C-Olimar

UGXwolf

W-what just happened? He was fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand then all of a sudden... WHAT?!?! The icon is even glitching out. This is nuts. Everything changed. So much hyped.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

It's all fake of course!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SparkOfSpirit

Does anyone know if Isaac's Assist Trophy is in the game?

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

PokeMario

I guess I'm going to have to stay off the internet for the next three weeks. Curse you, spoilers!

PokeMario

TuVictus

I'll totally do a midnight release. Just for the fun of it, I haven't done one of those since the launch of the Wii

TuVictus

DefHalan

GamecubeMan wrote:

Anyone going to a midnight release of this game in a month? I am.

Well I am buying it digitally at midnight... does that count? I am not going anywhere just going to be on my couch watching TV lol (DIGITAL FOR LIFE)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

I'm buying digitally; at midnight if I'm off that day that week (my schedule changes every week) and as soon as I get home otherwise.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TuVictus

Seriously,I was absolutely in love with the idea of an online smash run. Damnit, Nintendo.

TuVictus

MegaStoneSmash91

Sure, it does seem like a missed opportunity, but is it really that big of a deal? There's still the local Smash Run multiplayer and the online Smash battles. Why is online so important? I know I'll be playing this mode a lot, and with CPUs no less. It takes some of the elements I loved about Subspace Emissary and adds in a nice little twist while condensing it to a 5-6 minute playtime. It also seems like one of the best ways to collect trophies, custom specials, and Mii clothing. I would never neglect this mode.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

DreamyViridi

@MegaStoneSmash91 - I agree that Smash Run can be tons of fun but it's still a bit of a shame, don't you think? CPUs can make for a good grinding session I imagine, but the thought of hurrying for power-ups against people you don't know could've made for a certain... thrill, if that makes any sense.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

Does anyone know if Smash Run can be customized so that the final battle is a stock match instead of a 2 minute battle? A two minute battle seems so underwhelming after spending 5 minutes preparing for it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

The game may be out in Japan but there's still POTDs to see.

Untitled
Pic of the day. This is the World Status you can see in Spectator mode. The game isn't released yet so the map looks pretty plain now, but I wonder what it'll look like once it's out? Also, this is where you can see all sorts of stats being tallied up. In Group play and Spectator mode, you can see characters you haven't unlocked yet, so watch out if you don't want to be spoiled.

Untitled
Even if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be wise to select the Online option at least once before you start the game. Your Global Smash Power won't appear until the first time you connect to the internet. Not only that, but there could potentially be a patch available that can resolve potential issues, like the one being released now for the Japanese version of the game. For the package version, updates can be pre-downloaded to your system even before you purchase the game, so make sure you look out for them.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.