Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 5,084

DefHalan

Jazzer94 wrote:

Mega Mans Charged shot smash attack yields the same result, I'd guess Samus charged B will also kill one shot if charged long enough, can't remember if tree kills but definitely does serious damage. It's really down to the fact that knock back and power is increased by quite a bit that makes the move op.

Got any proof? That video only showed the Villager, and I would be interested to see the others. (or other since Samus isn't playable)

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jazzer94

DefHalan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Mega Mans Charged shot smash attack yields the same result, I'd guess Samus charged B will also kill one shot if charged long enough, can't remember if tree kills but definitely does serious damage. It's really down to the fact that knock back and power is increased by quite a bit that makes the move op.

Got any proof? That video only showed the Villager, and I would be interested to see the others. (or other since Samus isn't playable)

Can't remember where it is to lazy to look as it is 7hr and I skipped about (didn't watch the whole thing as a mate with the demo came round and we played that instead) and watched it like 12hrs ago but here: http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/567062497

I've done the Pikachu thunder myself grabbing items and pretty much every projectile.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

DefHalan

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Can't remember where it is to lazy to look as it is 7hr and I skipped about (didn't watch the whole thing as a mate with the demo came round and we played that instead) and watched it like 12hrs ago but here: http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/567062497

I've done the Pikachu thunder myself grabbing items and pretty much every projectile.

Well I am not going to go through that video lol

Also I still think it will be rare someone can pull it off and DI (if it is back) should keep you from death.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jazzer94

DefHalan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Well I am not going to go through that video lol

Also I still think it will be rare someone can pull it off and DI (if it is back) should keep you from death.

That doesn't look easy to DI out of and it won't be rare in teams, but whatever.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

This is everyone's everything so far. Have fun. Just take it all.
Untitled
Right click and open the image in a new tab to see it full sized.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Justlink

wat will be tomorrows PoTD

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

TeeJay

Oh yeah, looking at those skins again, I forgot t mention that Zelda has an OoT recolor, which is neat!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

Well, looks like Luigi didn't get a Mr. L costume. I was expecting this, but still it would've been cool to play as Mr. L. I've wanted to play as him ever since I played Super Paper Mario. Ah well. Here's to hoping Smash gets costumes as DLC...hopefully free.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaStoneSmash91

I'm loving a lot of those new colors, especially the ones we haven't seen for Mega Man yet. Yoshi's selection is excellent. I'm a big fan of the orange Kirby. Link and Toon Link have some good variety. This is fantastic!

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

UGXwolf

Late, but the recent full roster "leak" looks fake (as much as I want to believe it.) Now allow me to actually list reasons, rather than just saying it.

1) Let's get the elephant in the room out of the way before I start nitpicking at tiny things. Wolf's chances of appearing in the late game aren't looking pretty at all. The new leaker already has a Wolf trophy, but hasn't confirmed Wolf as playable, implying he hasn't been unlocked which means, he either got a Wolf trophy at random before unlocking Wolf, or Wolf isn't playable. The only reason I'm even humoring this idea is because it does appear that playable characters will have a LOT of trophies. As Alax pointed out after the Direct, he saw three or four trophies of the Wii Fit Trainer in one shot. They were standing in the crowd and all had different poses. Who's to say that you get these the same way you do in Brawl?

2) Ridley. I still don't believe he's playable.

3) As someone already stated, if the Chorus Kids are in as a three-man team, WHY AREN'T THE ICE CLIMBERS PLAYABLE?!?!

4) "TOO MANY MONKEYS!" :V

5) Why is the clone corner suddenly missing? Why go to the trouble of separating these characters from the order of the roster if you're just gonna group them with their franchises when you're done?

6) Game & Watch's placement is all kinds of wrong. Single-character franchises come in from the right, not the left, and if they weren't separating the two, anymore, he'd come BEFORE Mario as he was introduced in 1980.

I'm sure I had more points, but these were the ones I could remember.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Drawdler

Anyone post this yet? :3

@UGXwolf Are you talking about this one? I'd also like to point out you can notice that's just an edited version of this (which is, obviously, also unofficial).

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

UGXwolf

@Drawdler No, I'm referring to a so-called leak from earlier in this thread that no one appears to actually believe. I'm just listing actual reasons not to believe it, rather than randomly saying it's fake.

Gridatttack

Watching hamayama stream. He lost to dark pit. Unlocked ness and falco so far.

So yes, that roster leak is pretty much confirmed (The ESRB leak)

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

UGXwolf

1) Use spoiler tags, please.

2) Do I have to explain what "confirmed" means again, or are we just gonna continue acting like it's not an absolute?

Gridatttack

Duck hunt dog is in.

Just battled against it. But he plays terrible so he failed...

Hes trying again, so you will perhaps see it.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Eel

Yeah, please spoiler tags.

Anyway the dude is terrible at it and I need to sleep

Night~

Can't wait to wake up in some hours to see the entire game leaked from front to end.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.