Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 5,084

Poppupian

I would like to see Paper Mario, Ganon, Majoria's Mask Link, Mega Man X and Luigi with a Poulterguest 4000

3DS Friend code: 2148-8132-9022
Favorite 3DS game right now: Fire Emblem Awakening
The 3DS game that i want right now: Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Prons

As long as they keep the Mr Game and Watch I will be satisfied. IN THREE DEEE

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2277-7344-8294 DISCO STU
Games: Mario Kart 7, SFIV 3D, Mario 3D Land, Star Fox 64 3D (in the mail), Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, The Lost Town

Arcanum

Another character from Fire Emblem. Preferably a girl.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Bubbab5

Poppupian wrote:

I would like to see Paper Mario, Ganon, Majoria's Mask Link, Mega Man X and Luigi with a Poulterguest 4000

I Ike your Luigi idea that be awesome

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

lonlon-milker

Shante is the true answer. I mean she could do a smash attack where she turns into willow smith and "whip her hair back and forth" in a Most spectacular fashion lol. simon Belmont because he is just awesome (exept when he was in captain n).Even though it would never happen dovakighn would be awesome with multiple smash attacks such as sommoning a dragon calling a guy from sovenguard and "fus ro Dah"ING enemy's off the stage

Edited on by lonlon-milker

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

John-John

Morpheel wrote:

I doubt we will see more than 1 character from 3rd parties as playable characters.

Now, if nintendo could be nice enough to make Meowth playable as it was intended to be since the first game, I'll be very happy.

That'd be cool. =^.^=

John-John

Mieu-Fire

lets think real now new commers
waluigi
king k rool
kamek
skull kid
ghiraham(from skyward sword i cant spell)
krystal
zoroark
meowth
pokemon trainer female johto with chickorita-quilava-feraligator
little mac
louie(yea he probaly be a clone but we need more pikman characters)
knuckle joe
blade knight
weaver
hector
black shadow for f-zero
thrid party
lloyd
megaman
bomberman
shadow is a possablitly
thats it i love sonic i wanted shadow i hacked shadow over dk but maybe 2 sonic characters are good not to many

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Undead_terror

if theres a second link i wants it to be mm link and the first link either oot or sws,hell i would love to have fierce deity link and i would love to play as skull kid with majoras mask

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KryptoniteKrunch

Luigi with the Poulterguest should of been in Brawl. It could be similar to DeDe's suck ability.

Hopefully King K. Rool makes it in; although he be an extremely heavy/slow character, he'd be really cool to play with.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

benjamines

1. Toad
2. More F-Zero characters
3. Waluigi
4. Little Mac
5. Fewer Starfox characters

And if they must do third-party, then I choose Earthworm Jim. That'd be awesome.

Edited on by benjamines

benjamines

Mieu-Fire

kryptokrunch wrote:

Luigi with the Poulterguest should of been in Brawl. It could be similar to DeDe's suck ability.

Hopefully King K. Rool makes it in; although he be an extremely heavy/slow character, he'd be really cool to play with.

yea luigi was kinda a clone of mario and kinda not but with his poulterguest he wouldnt be a clone at all so that be awsome* i thought dedede would be to big,slow and heavy for ssbb but he was not that big and not all that slow and not all that heavy well he was heavy but yea now ridley is to big to be in ssb4

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

mario dk link pikachu samus yoshi jigglypuff luigi marth c.falcon bowser peach diddy kong olimar ness kirby meta knight fox falco wario mr.game&watch ice climbers pit zelda/shiek ganondorf king dedede i think will return but these character wont make it i think toon link wolf lucas snake sonic (i wish sonic could stay but it wont happen) ike rob lucario pkm trainer

MANGO

K964

My ideal roster:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser/Dry Bowser*
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
OoT Adult Link
OoT Young Link
Oot Zelda/ Sheik**
Oot Ganondorf
Toon Link
Toon Zelda/Tetra**
Byrne
Chancellor Cole
Zero Suit/ Samus*
Ice Climbers***
Pit
ROB
Baby Mario Bros.***
Fawful
Midbus
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Olimar***
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Leon
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer: Same as Brawl**
Lucario
Mewtwo
Ness
Marth
Eirika
Ike
Mr. Game & Watch****
Mii
Mr. AR
Sonic the Hedgehog
Naked Snake
Ryu Hayabusa
Commander Video****
Rayman
Ryu (Street Fighter)

/=Same Character Slot
*=Changes via Final Smash
**=Changes via Special move
***=Controls multiple characters simultaneously
****=Flattened Character model/2D

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Hokori

I want Mallo as an assist trophy he could pullblocks onto you

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Bubbab5

That be a Cool assist trophy

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Macattack

Arcanum wrote:

Another character from Fire Emblem. Preferably a girl.

Lyndis would make a great candidate in my opinion. I mean, her game was responsible for bringing Fire Emblem to the American audience. Besides that, she was already an assist trophy in SSBB, so it wouldn't be that big of a jump...would it? xD

I would also like to see Knuckles and Shadow(maybe as a skin for sonic) as playable characters. C'mon, Knuckles was born a fighter, plus his glide ability would really work for a mechanic already introduced.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Jamouse

Skull Kid would be seriously cool.
For his final smash he could summon the moon which would crash into the stage and kill all other players unless the other players awaken the four giants in time (Maybe by hitting certain points located on the stage or something).

Jamouse

SaKo

Mr. AR's final smash would be the final boss in target shooting, the dragon! Wait... speaking of augmented reality, one of the stages could be an augmented reality stage!

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

Bubbab5

Ive been saying that forever

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.