3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 2,521 to 2,540 of 5,497

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo_Ninja

2,521. Posted:

The leak is clearly real. But seriously guys, we don't even know the full roster yet. Demon car was a trophy in one of the screenshots and that is from Mother 3!

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kewlan

2,522. Posted:

Great, now my gambling addiction will come back...

No but seriously, I love this: "Wager wisely by checking out the player names, rules, win rates, odds, fighters, and stage!!"


Untitled

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,523. Posted:

Splatom wrote:

I've seen loads of videos containing Nintendo IPs that haven't been taken down but are supposedly leaked.

your point?

Edited on by DefHalan

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

adrian123

2,524. Posted:

Super Smash Bros for 3ds is gonna be a hit!

adrian123

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6799-1325

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sforzando

2,525. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Splatom wrote:

I've seen loads of videos containing Nintendo IPs that haven't been taken down but are supposedly leaked.

your point?

They didn't get taken down within a couple hours of exploding across the Internet. The fact that Nintendo did this helps confirm their authenticity.
Of course, it doesn't matter because they are clearly not Brawl mods or original animation, so real is the only thing they can be.

Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,526. Posted:

Sforzando wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Splatom wrote:

I've seen loads of videos containing Nintendo IPs that haven't been taken down but are supposedly leaked.

your point?

They didn't get taken down within a couple hours of exploding across the Internet. The fact that Nintendo did this helps confirm their authenticity.
Of course, it doesn't matter because they are clearly not Brawl mods or original animation, so real is the only thing they can be.

but the videos are back up and too my knowledge have not been taken down again, also what past video leaks have been this big? Nintendo may not have heard of them just like how I have not. There are too many variables to make the YouTube videos being flagged, reliable evidence.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Grumblevolcano

2,527. Posted:

Whether the leaks are true or false, we don't know for certain until up to 3 more weeks. What we do know for certain though is that an update for Mario Kart 8 is coming tomorrow with supposedly better online! :)

Grumblevolcano

3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

2,528. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Sforzando wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Splatom wrote:

I've seen loads of videos containing Nintendo IPs that haven't been taken down but are supposedly leaked.

your point?

They didn't get taken down within a couple hours of exploding across the Internet. The fact that Nintendo did this helps confirm their authenticity.
Of course, it doesn't matter because they are clearly not Brawl mods or original animation, so real is the only thing they can be.

but the videos are back up and too my knowledge have not been taken down again, also what past video leaks have been this big? Nintendo may not have heard of them just like how I have not. There are too many variables to make the YouTube videos being flagged, reliable evidence.

It was taken down by Nintendo of America because of copyright issues. How can they not know about it if they themselves took it down? And yes OTHER people have reuploaded them but the originals are not back up, and never will be back up. Nintendo can try and take down every video they see if they want but they know that this is the internet and that kind of thing is futile. The damage has already been done.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,529. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Sforzando wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Splatom wrote:

I've seen loads of videos containing Nintendo IPs that haven't been taken down but are supposedly leaked.

your point?

They didn't get taken down within a couple hours of exploding across the Internet. The fact that Nintendo did this helps confirm their authenticity.
Of course, it doesn't matter because they are clearly not Brawl mods or original animation, so real is the only thing they can be.

but the videos are back up and too my knowledge have not been taken down again, also what past video leaks have been this big? Nintendo may not have heard of them just like how I have not. There are too many variables to make the YouTube videos being flagged, reliable evidence.

It was taken down by Nintendo of America because of copyright issues. How can they not know about it if they themselves took it down? And yes OTHER people have reuploaded them but the originals are not back up, and never will be back up. Nintendo can try and take down every video they see if they want but they know that this is the internet and that kind of thing is futile. The damage has already been done.

the point about Nintendo not knowing about them was towards the "other leaks"

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

2,530. Posted:

@DefHalan Oh. Well they almost definitely do know. Sakurai is very in-tune with these kinds of things. Also even if by some slim chance he didn't know about them, he'd probably find out about them once he found out about the video leaks.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,531. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

@DefHalan Oh. Well they almost definitely do know. Sakurai is very in-tune with these kinds of things. Also even if by some slim chance he didn't know about them, he'd probably find out about them once he found out about the video leaks.

if we are talking about the most recent Smash video leaks then yes they know about them and there are many reasons to file a claim on the videos, not just because they could be true.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sforzando

2,532. Posted:

The videos. Are true. Denying it at this point is like...well I don't know what it's like. But it's pretty silly.

Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,533. Posted:

Sforzando wrote:

The videos. Are true. Denying it at this point is like...well I don't know what it's like. But it's pretty silly.

I am not going to believe anything (except rumors surrounding Krystal) unless it is offically announced, which means whether or not this leak is true, i will be surprised. I will not be going into the game expecting Boswer Jr. just to be disappointed when this "leak" turns out to be false. There is still not enough evidence that this leak is 100% true.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

2,534. Posted:

Isn't the whole "leak caused by a NOA employee" thing a rumor too? >.>
Anyways I'm pretty much like DefHalan, if its not announced by Nintendo/Sakurai, I won't believe it. Heck, I was still surprised when I saw Palutena's trailer, even though she had a leak before.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sforzando

2,535. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

except rumors surrounding Krystal

Your points are invalid. :V
In all seriousness, you both seem to be in deep denial. I don't want to sound condescending, but the videos are virtually impossible to fake. The gameplay "hook" of the Clown Car seems perfect for Smash, and its animations are fluid and detailed. Dark Pit is also highly probable, considering how much Sakurai loves his own properties. Gosh, I don't have to be justifying this. The proof is in the pudding. And it's delicious. Excuse me while I enjoy some Duck Hunt Dog hype.

Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2,536. Posted:

Sforzando wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

except rumors surrounding Krystal

Your points are invalid. :V
In all seriousness, you both seem to be in deep denial. I don't want to sound condescending, but the videos are virtually impossible to fake. The gameplay "hook" of the Clown Car seems perfect for Smash, and its animations are fluid and detailed. Dark Pit is also highly probable, considering how much Sakurai loves his own properties. Gosh, I don't have to be justifying this. The proof is in the pudding. And it's delicious. Excuse me while I enjoy some Duck Hunt Dog hype.

That was a joke, because I am such a huge Star Fox fan...

denial is not just a river in egypt!!!!!

I can enjoy the hype just like anyone else without believeing it. I too think Bowser Jr. looks like a fun and unique character and if he is in the game then he will be fun, just doesn't mean I have to believe the leak is real

Edited on by DefHalan

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sforzando

2,537. Posted:

I guess you can pretend it's fake until the official reveal trailer. After all, reading any info not spoon-fed by Nintendo will brick your system.

Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples! Apples!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZeroZX_Dev

2,538. Posted:

Sforzando wrote:

I guess you can pretend it's fake until the official reveal trailer. After all, reading any info not spoon-fed by Nintendo will brick your system.

He has his right to be skeptical, game footage can be faked, very well and easily I might add. Just because it looks real doesn't mean it is. After sleeping on it and taking a step back, I don't 100 % believe the leak. The CSS and SS look very off, and what 's up with the "Smash" text at the top of the screen during the Shulk "footage"? Also in the official screen shots here: (1:10)

The "CPU" icon in the leak, is instead "CP". That could be a localization thing though, so shrug.
Dark Pit looks kinda shopped, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Barbara's trophy is missing a description, and Candy's model looks to be ripped from Brawl.
The leaks could be from an early build but I'm not sure about that. How finished is the game at this point anyway? Why start localizing now, when we got another month before an official English release? It's kind of fishy imo.

Edited on by ZeroZX_Dev

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account
Something we always need to remember.
先輩くん、俺を 心付いてください。

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter: ZeroZXDev

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

2,539. Posted:

@ZeroZX_Dev: The Candy Kong trophy is different from Brawl's. This was what it looked like before.
Untitled

Also, with the Barbara trophy, it could be possible it's on a separate bottom screen as there's a "6/11" number replacing the number of trophies in the gallery.

As for what I believe, I don't believe in all of the leaks 100%. I think it's very possible there are some truth and lies mixed in. I'm just going to remain open to them.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

2,540. Posted:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Sforzando wrote:

I guess you can pretend it's fake until the official reveal trailer. After all, reading any info not spoon-fed by Nintendo will brick your system.

He has his right to be skeptical, game footage can be faked, very well and easily I might add. Just because it looks real doesn't mean it is. After sleeping on it and taking a step back, I don't 100 % believe the leak. The CSS and SS look very off, and what 's up with the "Smash" text at the top of the screen during the Shulk "footage"? Also in the official screen shots here: (1:10)

The "CPU" icon in the leak, is instead "CP". That could be a localization thing though, so shrug.
Dark Pit looks kinda shopped, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Barbara's trophy is missing a description, and Candy's model looks to be ripped from Brawl.
The leaks could be from an early build but I'm not sure about that. How finished is the game at this point anyway? Why start localizing now, when we got another month before an official English release? It's kind of fishy imo.

The 3DS version is basically done, I mean, Japan is getting it next month. That said, I keep saying that the videos could be faked very easily, yet no one wants to listen. The images are mixed, for me, especially the character and stage selection screens. Sakurai likes his stuff organized.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.