Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 5,084

2Sang

[quote=SockoMario]

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Cool.

Looks legit to me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

I dunno it could be photoshopped, thought you were a expert on these things!

I don't see any red flags pointing to this being fake (why would some fake a pause screen of all things?) However, I don't see "Disabled" on the bottom right of the 2nd screen.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

2Sang

Undead_terror wrote:

But anyways hopfully there will be a online gallery, brawl's photo share wasn't all that great.

Yeah hopefully there's some miiverse functionality and maybe even a twitter/facebook/instagram sharing feature, but that's probably wishful thinking

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

Undead_terror

2Sang wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

But anyways hopfully there will be a online gallery, brawl's photo share wasn't all that great.

Yeah hopefully there's some miiverse functionality and maybe even a twitter/facebook/instagram sharing feature, but that's probably wishful thinking

While miiverse only uploads one pic at a time that can get lost, we need a gallery that can new pics, popular pics, and maybe some pics in certain catagories like glitch maybe and then miiverse can possibly be useful when sharing on PC.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Anyone else feel that Smash 3DS is gonna be smash lite? I mean this menu pretty much confirms it. Smash lite is fine for a handheld Smash but I'm hoping to Wii U Smash will have a lot more.

NO!!! It is not going to be smash lite! It's just going to do things like make it's stages and trophies less detailed

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed 3DS will have less music and different (possibly less) stages, also where's the event matches?

They said the character roster will be identical on both versions, but they never said the game modes would be. Event Matches are basically guaranteed to be in the Wii U version, as well as a few other things missing from the 3DS version. I don't see why they'd remove them. Considering the hardware difference we're talking about, the 3DS version is naturally going to have less content than it's HD brother. "Less" in this case is actually referring to quite a lot of stuff. I'm pleased with the features and modes on 3DS, and the Wii U version will certainly be no slouch in the content department either. I'd say the overall amount of content on 3DS is similar to Melee's. I see no reason why the Wii U version couldn't surpass Brawl's very extensive selection of activities.

And the camera thing? That's nice to see, especially if it's real.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

CapeSmash

Untitled
whats dis

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

2Sang

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
whats dis

Looks intradesting maybe it's a trophy arrangement?

Whydoievenbother

2Sang wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
whats dis

No u see in some clips, those thingys slam into each other and launch each other off the platform.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
whats dis

Instruction manual?

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Megatonwhale

MrMario02 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
whats dis

No u see in some clips, those thingys slam into each other and launch each other off the platform.

I remember seeing that in the trailer. It almost looks like some kind of variation on a table top game. Maybe something akin to the battling spinning top hobbies (like Beyblade). I wonder if it involves the customization of the characters individual stats with the equipment you can collect.

I'd even put good rupees on it being be the game's Street Pass functionality.

Edited on by Megatonwhale

Megatonwhale

Twitter:

2Sang

Wow beyblade meets smash? That's WAYYYYYYYYY better than a trophy arrangement.

EDIT: That's not sarcasm just so you guys know. I'm genuinely interested in this.

Edited on by 2Sang

TuVictus

Can we get a japanese translator ? It sure looks interesting. Also, I love that this game will have an instruction manual. And not a single sheet of paper folded into four squares like most 3DS games these days. I missed those little books

TuVictus

C-Olimar

That's a game called Tin Pin Slammer, folks. It's a highly popular game in the version of Shibuya found in popular DS game The World Ends With You.

What it's doing in Smash Bros I haven't the foggiest, we should probably ask Sakurai.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

UGXwolf

C-Olimar wrote:

That's a game called Tin Pin Slammer, folks. It's a highly popular game in the version of Shibuya found in popular DS game The World Ends With You.

What it's doing in Smash Bros I haven't the foggiest, we should probably ask Sakurai.

Kinda reminds me of the table-top trophy shooter game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

ProtoMac

I'm kind of disappointed with the Marth nerf..

THANK HEAVENS FOR THE GINORMOUS META KNIGHT NERF!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.