Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 5,084

RYBlast

Demon Lord Ghirahim is all I want for SSB4.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Bubbab5

shingi_70 wrote:

bossmank wrote:

i want to see an original character specific to the series. He is not in any other game but maybe has a story mode dedicated around him.

That may go along with the single player focus of the 3ds game. Other than that No as having a new person created for the game goes against the concept.

Oh I get what you're saying now but Yeah that would be an interesting idea but maybe once you beat all the separate stories they all kinda collide together into one mixed big story that be cool.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

I'd like to see pit with some better moves and weapons from his new game in the new SSB3D for sure

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Dumb idea but what if the robots from portal 2 were in it they could be a team like the ice climbers

Jfilesguy

New comers (Note, just like Brawl only 2 3rd party fighters will be allowed, so that's one 3PC for Sonic, Snake doesn't count because his creator wanted him to be in a smash game)

> Tom Nook (Animal Crossing series)
> Ray MK III (Custom Robo Arena)
> Tryrell (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
> Starfy (The Legendary Starfy series)
> Little Mac (Punch-Out!! series)
> Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
> Mii (Wii series)
> Mega Man (Mega Man series)

I tried to introduce new franchises into SSBU as i can not think of more fighters to the tried and true ones.

I'll be playing as Toom Nook!

Video Games and I are gettin' old (And we still haven't walked in the glow Of each others majestic presence!)

What is the J files you may ask? Why only the biggest fad of 2023! :D

Bubbab5

Little Mac be cool

Bubbab5

Jfilesguy wrote:

New comers (Note, just like Brawl only 2 3rd party fighters will be allowed, so that's one 3PC for Sonic, Snake doesn't count because his creator wanted him to be in a smash game)

> Tom Nook (Animal Crossing series)
> Ray MK III (Custom Robo Arena)
> Tryrell (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
> Starfy (The Legendary Starfy series)
> Little Mac (Punch-Out!! series)
> Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
> Mii (Wii series)
> Mega Man (Mega Man series)

I tried to introduce new franchises into SSBU as i can not think of more fighters to the tried and true ones.
I'll be playing as Toom Nook!

Starfy probably be a lame clone of Kirby with less copy abilities.

Vincent294

Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Daisy, Birdo, that Metal Gear assist trophy guy, Mii, Mr. Resetti (maybe), Dark Pit, Medusa, that guy from Other M that goes "remember me?," Waluigi, Mega Man, Ryu, Ken, the Cave Story guy, Dark Link, Dark Samus, Cosmic Mario, and more

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Vincent294

Oh, and Little Mac. Maybe King Hippo and Glass Joe too.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

HitomisGuy

Dude Dark Samus would be crazy!! lol

→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—

Bubbab5

The Cave Story guy be cool

Percentful

I would want King Boo, spear waddle dee, and Mewtwo
...What I would much rather prefer, though, is too have a same-size roster or smaller, but have the characters be much more balanced.
Looking at you, Meta Knight.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Bubbab5

What was wrong with Meta Knight

Percentful

Bubbab55 wrote:

What was wrong with Meta Knight

He was incredibly over-powered. His attacks come out extremely fast, have little lag, he has incredible air movement, he's overall fast, has good range, and also has his neutral B.
Soon, he's going to be banned from tournament play. He's been voted that overpowered.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Jamouse

VincentV wrote:

Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Daisy, Birdo, that Metal Gear assist trophy guy, Mii, Mr. Resetti (maybe), Dark Pit, Medusa, that guy from Other M that goes "remember me?," Waluigi, Mega Man, Ryu, Ken, the Cave Story guy, Dark Link, Dark Samus, Cosmic Mario, and more

YES! the guy from other M who says "remember me" is awesome.
Unfortunately, i don't remember him so i don't know his name

Jamouse

Jamouse

I wanna see Mallo (?) as an assist trophy. He can either push or pull platforms making it impossible for platforming rookies to win.

Jamouse

Joeynator3000

Jamouse wrote:

VincentV wrote:

YES! the guy from other M who says "remember me" is awesome.
Unfortunately, i don't remember him so i don't know his name

Anthony, lol.
Played that game no too long ago again, so I remembered. xD

Anyways yeah I'm hoping for more 3rd party support...I mean, I don't want it to become a Nintendo vs. Whoever game. But two characters in Brawl just makes you want more. xD
Hoping for Geno here, I wanna see his Final Smash be Geno Flash (or was it Blast...?) where he turns into a canon. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Chrono_Cross

VincentV wrote:

that Metal Gear assist trophy guy,

Do you mean... GRAY FOX?!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Jfilesguy

Hmmm, you guys want that cave story guy eh...

...Super Indie Fight Time!
It would be be like Smash, but with indie game fighters (and in 16-bit 2D), now we can see if Meat Boy can beat Commander Video! I'll be playing as Captain Viridian!
Man, I really should share this with Nicalis...

Edited on by Jfilesguy

Video Games and I are gettin' old (And we still haven't walked in the glow Of each others majestic presence!)

What is the J files you may ask? Why only the biggest fad of 2023! :D

Bubbab5

Sounds fun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.