Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 5,084

TuVictus

I wish he had his hyrule warriors look. He looks so much cooler with long hair

TuVictus

Nintendo6400

It doesn't work for wolf he was one of my mains in brawl, and favorite starfox character. Also, wolf is only like a 10% clone of fox being in his b moves. The rest of wolf's moves were original.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

Wolf was my main at one point. I do well with him but I find it difficult to recover with him. Difficult to the point of not being worth it to me, so I stopped using him...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo6400

TeeJay wrote:

Wolf was my main at one point. I do well with him but I find it difficult to recover with him. Difficult to the point of not being worth it to me, so I stopped using him...

Ya that was wolf's biggest weakness. All that speed and power comes at great price.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tigus

Oct 3rd can't get here fast enough! I'm elated that the leak was real.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

UGXwolf

@Xiao_Pai See, that might've worked for Falco, but Wolf plays absolutely nothing like Fox. Also, getting custom moves that are nothing like your own custom moves (referring to Ganondorf, here) is extremely rare and has only been seen in Miis and Palutena. Unfortunately, it seems that they've lately been taking the lazy route on many of the newest characters, as Shulk looks like a collection of other swordsman characters mashed into one with a gambling gimmick to make him stand out and even Bowser Jr. appears to reuse some of Diddy Kong's moves. I'm not holding my breath for anything but Falcondorf, which is honestly the biggest turn off this game has managed to deal thus far.

@TeeJay I got pretty good at lining up the recovery just right and really good at lining up the sweet spot on his side-B. Only problem after that was that he gives the opponent way too much time to react to his recovery.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Still not 100% on some of the pics...but yeah, I still say Shulk's face in the render looks like a Photoshopped Mac. lol

@Xiao_Pai
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

Only thing that would need changing for Wolf are the specials, really. (and Final) He's like a...50% clone, or, something. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Underwear Shulk...I thought it was a swimsuit at first.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

Technically it is. In the game they're called swimming trunks I believe. And the "armor" that makes him shirtless is called tanning oil

TuVictus

Kewlan

Looks like Shulk follows the women's rule of armor...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Undead_terror

Well a new update message on the eShop says the game will be out midnight on October the 3rd.

I also made some new mii's which are extra colors for the mii I use, will be having fun.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

I'm planning to have all my Tomodachi Life Miis fighting me in Multi-Man Smash. I'll need to remake them all in the Mii Maker, though, unless there's some way to copy them right from the game. I know you can copy them from the Mii Maker, but I don't think it works the other way around.

Well, at least I've got time to do that before release.

EDIT: After a little searching, there is indeed an option to send them to the Mii Maker. I had no idea, but it will make everything fast and easy. I'm going to love beating up my islanders.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Justlink

I'm upset Hyrule Warriors and Smash are so close together and i only have enough for one now, then wait till the end of octubre for the other

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LzWinky

Operative wrote:

Technically it is. In the game they're called swimming trunks I believe. And the "armor" that makes him shirtless is called tanning oil

These are in-game terms? Xenoblade is too realistic for me to handle

Kewlan wrote:

Looks like Shulk follows the women's rule of armor...

He's practically invincible

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I'm planning to have all my Tomodachi Life Miis fighting me in Multi-Man Smash. I'll need to remake them all in the Mii Maker, though, unless there's some way to copy them right from the game. I know you can copy them from the Mii Maker, but I don't think it works the other way around.

Well, at least I've got time to do that before release.

EDIT: After a little searching, there is indeed an option to send them to the Mii Maker. I had no idea, but it will make everything fast and easy. I'm going to love beating up my islanders.

Ah, thanks for that info. I'll be beating the crap out of my in-game son now. XD

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.