Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 5,084

TeeJay

@UGXwolf It would, but that's better than nothing.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Whydoievenbother

TeeJay wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Seeing all this effort put into customizing miis we can't play online does sadden me a bit...

I just...find it hard to believe Sakurai hasn't thought of default miis of each type for online play.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the ACTUAL reason Miis aren't playable online in random matches. Remember? Bullying and suchwhat? Sakurai even mentioned this at the E3 digital event as why we couldn't use Miis online.

I know. Default miis would stop that problem, as the would essentially become like every other fighter since they would have a set appearance.

Or u could report a player 4 using an inappropriate miis.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Seeing all this effort put into customizing miis we can't play online does sadden me a bit...

I just...find it hard to believe Sakurai hasn't thought of default miis of each type for online play.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the ACTUAL reason Miis aren't playable online in random matches. Remember? Bullying and suchwhat? Sakurai even mentioned this at the E3 digital event as why we couldn't use Miis online.

I know. Default miis would stop that problem, as the would essentially become like every other fighter since they would have a set appearance.

But then that defeats the purpose of having the Miis in the first place.

It does, but someone who has gotten used to how they play may want to use them competitively online.

Uncle_Franklin

2Sang

Nintendo direct confirmed for jp

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

A 3ds direct could have new smash news, but only if it's worldwide.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MrWalkieTalkie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Customize your characters in the Custom section. It sounded better to customize "characters" instead of "fighters," so that's what we went with. There are various ways to customize, but make sure you remember to set up the powers you're bringing with you before playing a round of Smash Run."

Does anyone notice that it spells "ESHOP" downwards with the first letter of each word? XD

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Kewlan

You can't even play as Miis on For Fun?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ZurrrrBlattTron

I wonder if miis and customizations will be used competitively and how? Very excited to see how it unfolds I'll still make a Sakurai Sowrdsman mii regardless

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

DefHalan

torotoid64 wrote:

I wonder if miis and customizations will be used competitively and how? Very excited to see how it unfolds I'll still make a Sakurai Sowrdsman mii regardless

I have a feeling the answer will be no, but I hope the tournament crowd can find a Mii set-up they feel is fair cause watching a tournament of Miis could be fun lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

mystman12

Is there a new trailer for the 3DS Smash on the eShop? I just found it and I feel like I haven't seen it before. It even shows something that looks like a Steel Diver stage.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

mystman12 wrote:

Is there a new trailer for the 3DS Smash on the eShop? I just found it and I feel like I haven't seen it before. It even shows something that looks like a Steel Diver stage.

Checked it out and it's definitely new, there's also definitely a Steel Diver portion for a few seconds. Maybe that's the trailer being shown in the Japanese Direct tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Whydoievenbother

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Customize your characters in the Custom section. It sounded better to customize "characters" instead of "fighters," so that's what we went with. There are various ways to customize, but make sure you remember to set up the powers you're bringing with you before playing a round of Smash Run."

Does anyone notice that it spells "ESHOP" downwards with the first letter of each word? XD

Maybe it's a tease.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

ZurrrrBlattTron

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

OMGAWRSH DLC CONFIRMEDDDDD ICE CLIMBERS CONFIRMED SNAKE CONFIFMED WOLF CONFIRMED MASTER CHIEF CONFIRMED THE LEAKZ WAS REAL!!!! 1!!1!1!

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Eel

Hey should've named the Mii Sophe, that way it would be an anagram and people would go even nuttier.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UGXwolf

Morphbug wrote:

Hey should've named the Mii Sophe, that way it would be an anagram and people would go even nuttier.

Do you work for the Illuminati?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.