Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 5,084

Eel

Kewlan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Did you not see the 4/35 on the top right corner? There are 35 pages of challenges! How many more can you want?

Talk about having a positive mind!
No, sorry. The 4 are the completed challanges, and the 35 are the total challanges. There are 35 challenges per minigame.

Considering the same page has challenges for both the bomb minigame and the home run thingy... It seems like it's 35 challenges in total and that's it. Look at the leak and at the official pic.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Morphbug wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Did you not see the 4/35 on the top right corner? There are 35 pages of challenges! How many more can you want?

Talk about having a positive mind!
No, sorry. The 4 are the completed challanges, and the 35 are the total challanges. There are 35 challenges per minigame.

Considering the same page has challenges for both the bomb minigame and the home run thingy... It seems like it's 35 challenges in total and that's it. Look at the leak and at the official pic.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Perhaps you unlock new pages of challenges later on like in Uprising. It'd be very unlike Sakurai to just give us 35 total.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

19Robb92 wrote:

Love the "Try, Try Again" composition

M&L: Dream Team has such great music.

I haven't listen to it yet, but "Never Let Up!" better be in this game, too. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SparkOfSpirit

I want a fast-paced version of Green Greens for Smash already. The slower themes are so boring to fight to.

So the leak is shaping up to be real. 53 characters is a pretty good roster, I'd say.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

OdnetninAges

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I still think that most of the leaked screens are true. I'm still iffy on the Wario screen and the shulk footage. As for the roster leak, I still think that (most of) its fake because of all the people who have seemed to disprove it.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

DefHalan

Undead_terror wrote:

And your telling me I can't use my mii online Untitled

I wish there was a default for each type of Mii fighter that way we could play them online... if only

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

DefHalan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I wish there was a default for each type of Mii fighter that way we could play them online... if only

Really tho!, mii's seem to have a nice bit of customization, now if mii's them selfs had more things to use, we could make a Batman or someone popular or anyone really look good with these customizations, I know one thing and that's I want to be able to share and fight with style with my mii! now it's true that the mii's should be balanced for online but come one, mii's would get so much more loving if they could be used online.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

Undead_terror wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Really tho!, mii's seem to have a nice bit of customization, now if mii's them selfs had more things to use, we could make a Batman or someone popular or anyone really look good with these customizations, I know one thing and that's I want to be able to share and fight with style with my mii! now it's true that the mii's should be balanced for online but come one, mii's would get so much more loving if they could be used online.

I completely agree, at least we can use them in friend matches, (or am i mistaken?) honestly not sure how often I will be playing against random people online.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

I do think you can use them with friends but not online randomly, well maybe we all can add each other and have a mii tournament

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

Huh. I was just remembering all the people that said Miis would be boring as fighters. Sure doesn't look like it. In fact, I'll probably spend a good amount of time getting my Mii just how I want it, and probably other Miis, too!

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92

Mii's look great,

But I doubt I'll use them much since they're banned from the online portion of the game. That makes them pointless to me.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

TeeJay

Seeing all this effort put into customizing miis we can't play online does sadden me a bit...

I just...find it hard to believe Sakurai hasn't thought of default miis of each type for online play.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

Seeing all this effort put into customizing miis we can't play online does sadden me a bit...

I just...find it hard to believe Sakurai hasn't thought of default miis of each type for online play.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the ACTUAL reason Miis aren't playable online in random matches. Remember? Bullying and suchwhat? Sakurai even mentioned this at the E3 digital event as why we couldn't use Miis online.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Everyone seems to be ignoring the ACTUAL reason Miis aren't playable online in random matches. Remember? Bullying and suchwhat? Sakurai even mentioned this at the E3 digital event as why we couldn't use Miis online.

I know. Default miis would stop that problem, as the would essentially become like every other fighter since they would have a set appearance.

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I know. Default miis would stop that problem, as the would essentially become like every other fighter since they would have a set appearance.

But then that defeats the purpose of having the Miis in the first place.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.