Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 5,084

JunkosBoobies

Welp, if this leak is real, then Bowser J.r. is another character with wasted potential. Ah well, at the very least he's not a Bowser clone, so that's good.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TuVictus

Why start localizing now?

The game is done. All that's being done is probably the manufacturing of the boxes and carts at this point. Which means NoA are probably finishing up translations as we speak. Any extra time is probably just spent testing

TuVictus

DefHalan

Operative wrote:

Why start localizing now?

The game is done. All that's being done is probably the manufacturing of the boxes and carts at this point. Which means NoA are probably finishing up translations as we speak. Any extra time is probably just spent testing

Or working on DLC

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

Xiao_pi the reason why the text "smash" could be there is because it was smash run. It still doesn't prove the leak legit and thereby I still stand by saying the shulk footage was a a brawl mod. Thee Bowser Jr could be real though.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Undead_terror

Ya I think Bowser Jr. was a decent choice, he has original moves and his other costumes are the rest of the Koopalings (if that is true) meaning somewhat more characters! now he might not be a good character in terms of gameplay but that's what we got to wait for, I just wonder what it would of been like if they used paint brush Bowser Jr.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Kewlan

Morphbug wrote:

Couldn't care less about shulk though, and his footage does look very fishy.

Yeah, I thought he was a human...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Whydoievenbother

IceClimbers wrote:

If this is real, the 3DS version will receive a ton of hate because of Ice Climbers being cut.

Yes, so people can have 1 more dumb reason to hate SSB3DS

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

DefHalan

MrMario02 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

If this is real, the 3DS version will receive a ton of hate because of Ice Climbers being cut.

Ice Climbers are 1 of my mains, I will be very disappointed if Ice Climbers were cut because of difficulties with the 3DS version... but we will probably never know for sure.

TeeJay

DefHalan wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Ice Climbers are 1 of my mains, I will be very disappointed if Ice Climbers were cut because of difficulties with the 3DS version... but we will probably never know for sure.

Oh, THAT'S why younrefuse to believe this leak.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

No, I don't believe the leak because it isn't official. Ice Climbers being cut wouldn't make me not believe official news. When/If the information is officially released by Nintendo, I probably will still continue not to believe the leak and just say the faker got lucky.

TeeJay

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

No, I don't believe the leak because it isn't official. Ice Climbers being cut wouldn't make me not believe official news. When/If the information is officially released by Nintendo, I probably will still continue not to believe the leak and just say the faker got lucky.

...Wow.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

...Wow.

It might seem crazy to you, I just don't believe leaks

GameInfinite
This disscusion contains the removed videos of the newcomers.
and people still think its fake -_-

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

LzWinky

It can still be fake

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AceDefective

GameInfinite wrote:

This disscusion contains the removed videos of the newcomers.
and people still think its fake -_-

All he said can be equated to "OMG must be real!". Honestly, if you honestly believe this leak is real then give solid evidence other than the "really hard to fake" argument . I honestly think this leak cannot be all real, like people said before, not only do CSS and SS look very unorganized, several of the "leaked" characters renders look traced or even shopped, and one trophy's missing a description. This evidence cannot be ignored. Nintendo taking down the supposed "leaked" videos neither confirm or deny anything. All this leak nonsense is pure speculation until it's out right proven or denied with the official JP release.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Zando

I will legit bet anyone $10 that the videos are real. Any takers?
Or hey, I will pay $10 to anyone who can whip up a fake this good.
Wait, $10 would not be worth the ridiculous amount of work that would be required to make it that accurate to what's been revealed, and the game would be out by the time you finished.

The "really hard to fake" argument is legitimate in this case.

Zando

Zando

Also: The pic of the day regarding spectator mode matches an image of that mode from a leak the day before.
TeamReal - 1
TeamFake - 0

Zando

DefHalan

Sforzando wrote:

I will legit bet anyone $10 that the videos are real. Any takers?
Or hey, I will pay $10 to anyone who can whip up a fake this good.
Wait, $10 would not be worth the ridiculous amount of work that would be required to make it that accurate to what's been revealed, and the game would be out by the time you finished.

The "really hard to fake" argument is legitimate in this case.

I will take the first bet, but you have to prove the leak was real and not just the information is truthful

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.