Showing 221 to 240 of 780
221. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 13:58 GMT
Forgot who Neku is he's from LoZ right
The world ends with you.
Maybe one of the new Golden Sun kids or chibi robo. Also a level based on freaky forms.
architected to take full advantage of the state of the art processors and infinite power of the cloud.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Twitter: senza_titolo
222. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 14:01 GMT
I could see Chibi as a another assist but not as a character sorry
If you don't know I'm here I'm not here till You're dead. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618
223. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 15:31 GMT
The guy from Urban Champion needs to be in it.
POTATO RAINBOW :D
224. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 17:30 GMT
Again more of an assist trophy than a character
225. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 03:42 GMT
A cool level would bee on the 3DS
226. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 04:18 GMT
and the guy from sin and punishment 2.
Also the guy with the Big sword from the new Kid Icarus game.
227. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 04:55 GMT
Everyone keeps saying him but were not even sure how he fights or if anyone will like him he looks cool but who knows
228. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 02:24 GMT
I like to see someone post a move set for Professor Layton anyone got an idea? I sure dont
229. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 23:29 GMT
If Capcom can give Phoenix Wright a moveset, I don't see why Nintendo couldn't give Professor Layton one.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
230. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 23:30 GMT
Except Professor Layton would be a third-party character
Nintendo Life Moderator
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
231. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:01 GMT
PL is 3rd party i thought Nintendo made him
232. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:05 GMT
233. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:20 GMT
234. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:23 GMT
Nintendo only published the first four games.
235. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:52 GMT
236. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:46 GMT
Yeah, but I wouldn't roll him out. He just isn't as likely.
Edited on Thu 1st December, 2011 @ 04:46 by MetalMario
237. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:49 GMT
Ken Masters. Or ryu. Such an obvious moveset
Lots of censorship here...
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
238. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:59 GMT
i want to see an original character specific to the series. He is not in any other game but maybe has a story mode dedicated around him.
3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5
Nintendo Network ID: bossmank
239. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 21:48 GMT
Who are you talking about
240. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 21:53 GMT
That may go along with the single player focus of the 3ds game. Other than that No as having a new person created for the game goes against the concept.
Edited on Thu 1st December, 2011 @ 21:53 by Sony_70