Showing 221 to 240 of 5,547
221. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 13:58 GMT
Forgot who Neku is he's from LoZ right
The world ends with you.
Maybe one of the new Golden Sun kids or chibi robo. Also a level based on freaky forms.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
222. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 14:01 GMT
I could see Chibi as a another assist but not as a character sorry
. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618
223. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 15:31 GMT
The guy from Urban Champion needs to be in it.
224. Posted: Wed 23rd Nov 2011 17:30 GMT
Again more of an assist trophy than a character
225. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 03:42 GMT
A cool level would bee on the 3DS
226. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 04:18 GMT
and the guy from sin and punishment 2.
Also the guy with the Big sword from the new Kid Icarus game.
227. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 04:55 GMT
Everyone keeps saying him but were not even sure how he fights or if anyone will like him he looks cool but who knows
228. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 02:24 GMT
I like to see someone post a move set for Professor Layton anyone got an idea? I sure dont
229. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 23:29 GMT
If Capcom can give Phoenix Wright a moveset, I don't see why Nintendo couldn't give Professor Layton one.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
230. Posted: Wed 30th Nov 2011 23:30 GMT
Except Professor Layton would be a third-party character
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
231. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:01 GMT
PL is 3rd party i thought Nintendo made him
232. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:05 GMT
233. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:20 GMT
234. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:23 GMT
Nintendo only published the first four games.
235. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 01:52 GMT
236. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:46 GMT
Yeah, but I wouldn't roll him out. He just isn't as likely.
Edited on Thu 1st December, 2011 @ 04:46 by MetalMario
237. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:49 GMT
Ken Masters. Or ryu. Such an obvious moveset
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
238. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 04:59 GMT
i want to see an original character specific to the series. He is not in any other game but maybe has a story mode dedicated around him.
3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5
Nintendo Network ID: bossmank
239. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 21:48 GMT
Who are you talking about
240. Posted: Thu 1st Dec 2011 21:53 GMT
That may go along with the single player focus of the 3ds game. Other than that No as having a new person created for the game goes against the concept.
Edited on Thu 1st December, 2011 @ 21:53 by shingi_70