Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 5,628

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

If Sakurai was tight-lipped about the new Pokemon stage, then he will definitely be on a Game Boy stage. Still, I feel sure that it's like a Game & Watch stage and transition between backgrounds of different Game Boy games with different hazards and features in each.

I actually had the same idea about how the stage works. Also, huzzah! The promise day has come!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

I don't know why, but I wish Sakurai trolled us at E3 2013 and only showed the 3DS version

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

MrMario02

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Is it me, or is Mario's smash attack look bigger?
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/super-smash-...

That's one of his custom special moves.

"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

Aunt May Parker, Spider-Man (2002)

MrMario02

@Jazzer94 that's one of the kinds of Matches that happens after the 5-Minute smash run.

"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

Kewlan

Wait a minute. Equipment?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MrMario02

Untitled

Jazzer94

MrMario02 wrote:

@Jazzer94 that's one of the kinds of Matches that happens after the 5-Minute smash run.

Ah I thought it was the vertical platforming one but the map just looked so basic that I thought it could also be something else.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

NintyFan

Information has been added to the website about the basic controls in the 3DS version.
http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry3.html
EDIT: Also, here's a link to the page about solo play and some images.
http://www.smashbros.com/us/3ds/gamemode/entry3.html
Untitled
New trophies shown are Kritter, Blooper, Amy, and Blue Pikmin. Samurai Goroh's trophy was shown before, I think.
Untitled
The new Kid Icarus: Uprising-like difficulty system for Classic Mode called Fighter Balance.
Untitled
Here are the Stadium Modes. The Mii Fighters are the new Fighting Polygon Team, wire frames, and alloys.

Edited on by NintyFan

Late

Why, oh why? I don't have enough money to buy every 3DS model they're going to release... It's so beautiful.
From Nintendo of Europe's twitter account: Check out the Super #SmashBros for Nintendo #3DS Limited Edition Pack, entering the battle on 03/10!
Untitled
Also: The Super #SmashBros Character Sale: New Challengers starts tomorrow, bringing discounts on many Nintendo eShop games
Untitled

Edited on by Late

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer” ~ Satoru Iwata

NNID: LateXD
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

MegaStoneSmash91

Oh my.....

(Throws current 3DS in river) Oops! I need a new one!

Seriously though, I want this very bad. I may have to get it.

Beep.
That is all.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MegaStoneSmash91

@DestinyMan No kidding. That thing looks utterly fantastic. That alone makes me want to get it, even though there isn't really anything wrong with my current 3DS. But......Smash Bros! I may end up getting this, especially if the system transfer process is easy.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

GuSolarFlare

DestinyMan wrote:

Information has been added to the website about the basic controls in the 3DS version.
http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry3.html

so, anyone else finds it weird for the page to say "Control Stick or Circle Pad" when it has a few signs of being focused on 3DS gameplay?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic