Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 5,084

Eel

I just love the fact that we will be able to listen to the music with the 3ds closed, like final fantasy theathrythm does.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

xj220_afiles

Anyone is intested by the fact that Nobuko Toda is a composer in the game? She was in Brawl credits for one song, ''Love Theme '' for the metal gear's stage Shadow moses. It seems she's there again... that could mean that another stage (or the same one) of metal gear solid is in the game and at the same time, SNAKE COULD BE BACK ! That would also confirms this week leak that snake is a DLC fighter. I looked on IMDB for Nobuko Toda and except from multiple metal gear games (including phantom pain) , she has worked on a few other game .. Halo 4 (not a chance), Final Fantays 14 and Kingdom Hearts. Crossing my fingers that Snake is back !

xj220_afiles

LzWinky

xj220_afiles wrote:

Anyone is intested by the fact that Nobuko Toda is a composer in the game? She was in Brawl credits for one song, ''Love Theme '' for the metal gear's stage Shadow moses. It seems she's there again... that could mean that another stage (or the same one) of metal gear solid is in the game and at the same time, SNAKE COULD BE BACK ! That would also confirms this week leak that snake is a DLC fighter. I looked on IMDB for Nobuko Toda and except from multiple metal gear games (including phantom pain) , she has worked on a few other game .. Halo 4 (not a chance), Final Fantays 14 and Kingdom Hearts. Crossing my fingers that Snake is back !

Um...wut?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

xj220_afiles

WaLzgi wrote:

xj220_afiles wrote:

Um...wut?

(sorry my english is not perfect) I'm only saying that this composer has made a lot of sound track for Metal Gear solid including one for Shadow moses stage in Brawl. That could mean that Snake is Back !

Edited on by xj220_afiles

xj220_afiles

SparkOfSpirit

Those are some great music clips.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

GuSolarFlare

the soundtracks are sounding really good! XD
just hope Climb Up! and Get the Last Chance! is in the game(my absolute unbeatable favorite soundtrack of a game I didn't play, until I play F-Zero X then it'll be my favorite sountrack of any game ever)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Grumblevolcano

DestinyMan wrote:

@Grumblevolcano: Okay, that's a good point. I guess Kongo Jungle (DK Rap) will play at Jungle Japes along with the original DK Island Swing remix just like in Brawl.

I hope that's what it is anyway as if Battlefield's 2nd track was a remix of the Brawl Battlefield music and Kongo Jungle meaning a new remix of DK Island Swing (the music of the N64 Kongo Jungle stage) then there would be no chance of a DKCR stage. I know I'll probably get some hate for this but I actually prefer Returns and Tropical Freeze to the SNES trilogy.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Nintendolife immediately reports Samus's new outfit and even makes a talking point article about it but up until now hasn't acknowledged the Sound Test and new song snippets? Wow. Wow.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

That does seem odd. Usually they mention anything major that shows up. They haven't put up an article for Ghirahim either.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Inkling

Yeah that's odd and it's on their Top Stories list...

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

NL hasn't mentioned either of the two new assist trophies this week, and I agree, they definitely should have reported about the 3DS Sound Test. At least there's an article about Sakurai's explanation for the release gap, but the Sound Test should be a big deal.

Depends how you look at it, although I agree that sound test should of had an article due to the music itself being awesome but not so much it being a big deal as the feature is a common one in the series.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

Nintendolife immediately reports Samus's new outfit and even makes a talking point article about it but up until now hasn't acknowledged the Sound Test and new song snippets? Wow. Wow.

That's what the Contact Form is for

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

I just want say that this song MUST...MAKE..THE GAME!!!!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Undead_terror

I wish it could of stayed like the difficulties in the original smash, to pay for a higher difficulty and you can lose your money? NOPE!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

I love the concept of the branching paths.

I want to believe this is not the only 1p mode in the game though.

Edit:
I guess money will be more abundant this time around, so I bet betting a few hundred coins won't be too much of a problem.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

Classic Mode sounds really lackluster to me. Seems like you just fight AI controlled characters on different difficulties until you reach Master Hand..

Looks like it's really short as well seeing as Kirby has beaten DK, Olimar & Sonic and only have two opponents left until Master Hand.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

TeeJay

I love ya Sakurai, but I gotta say this pic of the day is pretty disappointing. We knew all this stuff already, and we all knew Master Hand would be at the end. Higher difficulties would probably give us Crazy Hand and both.

But if Sakurai feels like being unpredictable I can see Tabuu being there when set to level 9 intensity.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92 wrote:

Classic Mode sounds really lackluster to me. Seems like you just fight AI controlled characters on different difficulties until you reach Master Hand..

Looks like it's really short as well seeing as Kirby has beaten DK, Olimar & Sonic and only have two opponents left until Master Hand.

That's how Classic Mode has always been, except for the shorter length. Its probably been reduced for a number of reasons. Since this is the handheld version, they probably made it more of a quickfire setup so you can whip out your 3DS, complete a run through Classic, and continue with what you were doing. Quick pick up and play stuff is great for when you're on-the-go. Another reason may be to make it a bit less of a chore to complete the mode multiple times. Completing Classic with every character in Brawl was a long and tedious task. With branching paths and a risk reward system, I'm not too worried about the length. It may even be another effective way to get goodies much like Smash Run.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay

I agree that for a handheld, a shorter Classic mode run is more ideal.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.