Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,084

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

The avalanche of rumors before the release of a big game is the best part of waiting for the game.

I agree. I can laugh at how ridiculous they are and laugh harder when the fans rage afterward

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

WaLzgi wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

The avalanche of rumors before the release of a big game is the best part of waiting for the game.

I agree. I can laugh at how ridiculous they are and laugh harder when the fans rage afterward

raging fans are the best part of all rumours! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Nintendo_Ninja

srhades wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

For supporting the leak.

If you look at the shot of the 3DS selection screen, adult Link isn't shown = fake.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Justlink

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

srhades wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

For supporting the leak.

If you look at the shot of the 3DS selection screen, adult Link isn't shown = fake.

Look again, he's there

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

8BitSamurai

Why does the Smash Bros. fanbase make up a new "leak" every other day to fight about?

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Eel

We saw that dog pic before.

The nose and ears seem painfully added to that "original" pic. Dunno why.

Also, the miis are not there because customization is apparently set to off. The leaker thought of that one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

Well, to the leaker's credit, he shows Brinstar in the level select which we didn't know about until a few days ago (I think)

EDIT: Oh, Game Explain said that lol

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CapeSmash

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Some You tubers brought these points to light:
-There's no Mii slot in the character select screen.
-Also the Duck Hunt pic is fake.

Again, the image is a rip! Just slightly modified and edited.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

Also, the miis are not there because customization is apparently set to off. The leaker thought of that one.

Why would they be absent from the roster entirely? That makes no sense

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

The "good" leak is the one on the right

This leak came after the Famitsu scans though. That Fox picture shouldn't "confirm" anything.

Eel

WaLzgi wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Why would they be absent from the roster entirely? That makes no sense

Because there's no default Mii fighter, only custom made ones, or else they would be playable online.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheKingOfTown

There are already pictures of there being a "customizable fighters" mode and a non-customizable. The customizable mode was off when the picture was shown.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Klunk23

I know I might be in the minority here but I do really hope this is fake.For multiple reasons. First of the layout of the character selection screen is highly unappealing to me. I always liked the fact that all the characters from the same series were all next to each other, and this breaks that pattern in multiple ways. Second off, the character selection. First of the DLC idea in smash is something I've never wanted.Smash is the kind of game I want released fully complete. And the"newcomers"shown of in this. By that I'm more referring to Bowser Jr.and "Duck Hunt". While I'm not against Bowser Jr. I would prefer he be on his feet, and not in a vehicle. Where as "Duck Hunt" is something I'm very against. As a character I can't even see them working out well.

Then again, It's still likely that this is fake, but not fully deproved yet.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

SparkOfSpirit

No new Donkey Kong character is the worst aspect. Fire Emblem gets 4 reps, and one of Nintendo's biggest can't even get a third?

Lame.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

TeeJay

Eh, I personally don't care much for DK or Diddy, at least in the Smash Bros games. I do understand that fans would get frustrated at the lack of reps, though.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SparkOfSpirit

I don't use them either, but I do think they deserve the representation. K. Rool or Dixie are just obvious inclusions I would be surprised if Sakurai didn't consider.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DreamyViridi

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I don't use them either, but I do think they deserve the representation. K. Rool or Dixie are just obvious inclusions I would be surprised if Sakurai didn't consider.

Well, there you go. They're obvious. A lot of the newcomers consist of surprises, not many truly expected the likes of Greninja and Wii Fit Trainer and some who believed certain newcomers like Rosalina, Robin, and Lucina had a chance were laughed at. Of course, what I say doesn't mean squat but y'know. Food for thought.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

19Robb92

Klunk23 wrote:

Where as "Duck Hunt" is something I'm very against. As a character I can't even see them working out well.

To be fair, most of the random characters in SSB are hard to see working out initially. WiiFit Trainer, R.O.B & even the Villager were characters I never thought would make it or work in a fighting game. I'm confident Sakurai could put a Goomba in the roster and make it in to a great fighter at this point.

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.