Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 5,084

Aviator

SimmerE15 wrote:

Navi as an assist trophy!!!!!!!!!!
She is huge and flies to each other character saying "Hey, listen!", then "Check this out", and last, "Look!
Watch out!" lol

This and a Gaga assist.
She hits you with her disco stick.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GameLord08

Oh, and it would be rather nice if you could have your custom Miis battle each other in a certain seperate mode. Or choose your Mii as a character in the main modes. Either way.

Although this may defeat the purpose of SSB, lol.

GameLord08

shoopdawoop70

I'd have to go with... for starters, waLuigi needs to be PLAYABLE. rosalina would be nice, as would waddle dee. and something including miis. maybe miis as playable charters? if possible, keep snake and sonic. they were great additions. bring back roy, but keep marth and ike, although roy and ike are practically identical, it's nice to have some variety. who else... birdo, of course! and if capcom is involved at all, throw in ryu and ken. maybe chun li.

Hey guys! I'm a young game review with a passion for classic games.
Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel in the link above!
Here are my friend codes:
3DS: 4253-3490-5944 3DS Name: Noah
WiiMessageBoard: 8050-4100-7491-4504
GoldenEye 007: 2498-4632-5092
Mario Ka...

MontMartre

Is it just me that really liked those good old days where it was just your favorate nintendo characters fighting it out?
Although, I can imagine Ryu picking up a kirby and beating the crap out of it, that would be amusing.
As for characters i would LIKE to see.. Wriggler, He's good enough for MK7, so why not?

3DS FC: 3282-2228-2753
Gnna be breedig alot of pokemon for IV's/Abilities/Natures .etc Add me for trades and stuff! ^.^

Adam

MK7 has different standards. It's almost entirely Mushroom Kingdom (ROB and Funky Kong being like the Snake and Sonic of MK). Smash is almost entirely unique characters, not common minions, and it tends to be just the stars of the games, not just anyone.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

MontMartre

I understand that, i just dont understand the meaning of snake being in the game.
Maby it was nintendo's way of saying you will be seeing him on your handhelds soon, so you may aswell get used to him on your big screen.

3DS FC: 3282-2228-2753
Gnna be breedig alot of pokemon for IV's/Abilities/Natures .etc Add me for trades and stuff! ^.^

Bubbab5

Adam wrote:

MK7 has different standards. It's almost entirely Mushroom Kingdom (ROB and Funky Kong being like the Snake and Sonic of MK). Smash is almost entirely unique characters, not common minions, and it tends to be just the stars of the games, not just anyone.

i think some common minions could be in it or like I said in a erarlier post Tails could be in it like side characters from games

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

MetalMario

I think there are a lot of potential characters just in the Assist Trophies. Saki, Little Mac, Isaac (Or I would rather have Matthew, that's just me), etc.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Bubbab5

Who's Mathew and what game is he from

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Noire

He is teh sex.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Bubbab5

Oh but what's with the weird comment

GoldAero

misswliu81 wrote:

i wouldn't mind another sega character, although ideally it should be from a non-sonic game. anyone from say virtua fighter, or even shinobi, amigo from samba de amigo, NiGHTS, beat from jet set radio, bayonetta.

Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning Beat. Jet Set Radio is my favorite game.

(He says hopefully)

Bubbab5

I could see Beat as an assist trophy but not a fighter I think the only reason Sega chose Sonic because Mario and Sonics rivalry is probably why he's in it and I have no idea why Snake is in it

KryptoniteKrunch

I'm hoping for Fawful from the Mario and Luigi RPG games. He can use his headgear to float and shoot projectiles.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Bubbab5

that be an assist trophy also

misswliu81

GoldAero wrote:

misswliu81 wrote:

i wouldn't mind another sega character, although ideally it should be from a non-sonic game. anyone from say virtua fighter, or even shinobi, amigo from samba de amigo, NiGHTS, beat from jet set radio, bayonetta.

Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning Beat. Jet Set Radio is my favorite game.

beat is a cool character, and i like the design of him too

misswliu81

Bubbab5

His desighn is cool but I couldn't see him as a playable character more of a assist trophy

Ashflow

Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but:
Neku for a 3rd party character.
There'd be no problem whatsoever coming up with a move set for him. Final smash could be all black planet effects at once O_O

Ashflow

Bubbab5

Forgot who Neku is he's from LoZ right

shingi_70

Bubbab55 wrote:

Forgot who Neku is he's from LoZ right

The world ends with you.

Maybe one of the new Golden Sun kids or chibi robo. Also a level based on freaky forms.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.