Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 5,084

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

First Japanese commercial:

not showing sonic and pacman was a bad call, but then again how much can someone process in 16 seconds?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

Nice! Love the Trophy Shop, and that Dr. Wily trophy is awesome.

EDIT: Just noticed the ability to buy trophies with play coins. Sakurai thought of everything.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Kewlan

DestinyMan wrote:

"Here's the trophy gallery for the 3DS version. You can rotate the trophies by drawing circles on the bottom screen. Super Smash Bros. Brawl had tons of trophies, but rumor has it that the 3DS version alone may have more than Brawl. Looks like the Dr. Wily that we made from scratch for the 3DS version is on his knees in disbelief."

It's just a rumor though... I mean, Sakurai said it himself.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

KryptoniteKrunch

Trophy shop sounds awesome. I collected most of the trophies in Brawl, but there were some I couldn't get find for the life of me. I'll definitely be using this feature.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

The_Ninja

I found something amazing in that clip! Well, it could also mean nothing, but..
Skip to 0:04
Now pause, and look at the small letters.
It says:
Characters: ( the companies of all the playable characters) Intelligent Systems!!!
So, I knew that these guys make the Paper Mario series, but I went to Wikipedia to see what else they make. Some WarioWare games, too! What do you guys think it is?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

@The_Ninja: Intelligent Systems is the company behind the Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Paper Mario, and WarioWare series.

Omg.. got blinded by hype, again xD

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's the trophy gallery for the 3DS version. You can rotate the trophies by drawing circles on the bottom screen. Super Smash Bros. Brawl had tons of trophies, but rumor has it that the 3DS version alone may have more than Brawl. Looks like the Dr. Wily that we made from scratch for the 3DS version is on his knees in disbelief."

I just love how THAT'S the pose they went with for Dr. Wily. They could have made him morethreatening, but they instead went with him begging XD.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Here's something new--the trophy shop. If you're having a hard time getting certain trophies, why not just buy them? They sometimes go on sale, too."

If you look in the background of this picture, you can see the silhouettes of some of the playable fighters. ...But wait! Who's that character in the top right corner?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Nintendo6400

...Whoops! I can't believe I missed that, I thought it was Ness for a sec. My bad lol.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

...Whoops! I can't believe I missed that, I thought it was Ness for a sec. My bad lol.

Another one, blinded by hype...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

SparkOfSpirit

Trophy shop! Yes! Now I won't have to stumble around with those handful of trophies I can't find.

Nice update.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Namco

@3DSfan134 That would be cool Did you make that?

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kewlan

Cooking Mama cooks up the victory stew!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

MsJubilee

So much content that's awesome, imagine the wiiu version of this game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.