3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,901 to 1,920 of 2,420

AuthorMessage

mark3

1,901. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Oh god, what if they cut a lot of costumes because the 3DS cartridge can't hold them all?

It should definitely be able to hold them all.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,902. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Oh god, what if they cut a lot of costumes because the 3DS cartridge can't hold them all?

Don't worry, 3DS can hold it. And a 8GB cartdridge BTW is really expensive, and the 3DS barely needs it. The model sizes are probaly less than brawl anyways, and I'm guessing that the game will be around 3-4 GB.

Squid wrote:

It would be awesome if the Mario characters all got their cat costumes as alts. :D I loved Rosalina's black cat suit.

What about the Super Bell as an item? You would get a cat suit and walk on four legs. It would be so funny to see Little Mac or Link walk around in a cat suit.

By the way, 96 pages! Let's get this thread to 100!

Edited on by The_Ninja

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
I'll be posting my Friend Code here soon =3 Maybe we can battle.

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,903. Posted:

Untitled
Some skins I made for Rosalina. Suddenly since Sakurai posted that POTD of her and the Mii I suddenly wanna main her...

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,904. Posted:

I'm still hoping for custom color palettes for characters. I'm also hoping you'll be able to draw on your mii characters similar to tekken tag tournament 2.

Oh, and on a side note, I really hope Fox's voice is a place holder. I doubt it, but his voice is just terrible.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

1,905. Posted:

I'm still divided on if I want to download the game at midnight on October 3rd, or wait and get the retail copy. On one hand, I could get into the game right away and start unlocking characters and stages, and even have a few online matches with other people within the first few hours. I would also have the game ready to be played anytime on my home menu, and wouldn't have to switch cartridges to play the game. On the other hand, I would have a physical case with box art and the feeling of physically owning the game. Plus, if something happens to my 3DS again, I'd still have the game and it's save data to play on another 3DS.

Hmm...

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,906. Posted:

Untitled
"Pac-Maze is a stage exclusive to the 3DS version, created in the Pac-Man motif. If you eat 100 Pac-Dots, Power Pellets will appear in your color."

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,907. Posted:

Untitled
"If you eat a Power Pellet, the monsters will become vulnerable and you can defeat them just by touching them. An important point is that the monsters will become vulnerable only on your screen, which means that they can still damage your opponents!! This is one of the unique game features only possible in the 3DS version."

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

MetalK9

1,908. Posted:

Whoa Sakurai. You never stop doing amazing things.

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
Ephraim for Smash! Getting sick of the swordsplay.
Currently playing; The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3ds, Pokemon and SSBB for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,909. Posted:

Similar to the New Super Mario Bros 2 stage. I like it!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

1,910. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I'm still divided on if I want to download the game at midnight on October 3rd, or wait and get the retail copy. On one hand, I could get into the game right away and start unlocking characters and stages, and even have a few online matches with other people within the first few hours. I would also have the game ready to be played anytime on my home menu, and wouldn't have to switch cartridges to play the game. On the other hand, I would have a physical case with box art and the feeling of physically owning the game. Plus, if something happens to my 3DS again, I'd still have the game and it's save data to play on another 3DS.

Hmm...

Yeah, I've thought about this, too. Smash Bros. is something I definitely want to take with me wherever I may go, and the digital version would be perfect for that. It would be right there on the home screen at all times, and I could still have another game in the game card slot. However, I can't say no to the physical version, especially with that boxart. I own physical copies of all the other Smash games, so it would be odd to not have a box. I usually get physical versions only anyway, though I did download New Leaf purely for the convenience. You just have to look at your situation and make the call. Do you download or buy physical more often? Is space on the SD card an issue? Is having the actual box important to you? Things like that.

And that Pac-Man stage? Love it. The dot eating makes all too much sense, and the power pellet feature being specific to your screen is fantastic. Sakurai's thinking up some good ideas for the handheld version.

It's odd that he referred to the ghosts as "monsters" though.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,911. Posted:

I love this stage so much. Miiverse users complaining because they didn't get a character reveal sigh

AuthorMessage

adamkop

1,912. Posted:

Hmmm that dot and coin collecting might be linked to some new minigames or gameplay modes. It would be cool if the adventure mode had levels where you had to collect coins on a stage or get rid of the ghosts Pac-man style.

adamkop

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,913. Posted:

adamkop wrote:

Hmmm that dot and coin collecting might be linked to some new minigames or gameplay modes. It would be cool if the adventure mode had levels where you had to collect coins on a stage or get rid of the ghosts Pac-man style.

Just like how the Balloon Fight stage may become a minigame.... mhmmm..

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,914. Posted:

I had a smash bros. Dream last night that involved the coins. There was a shop where you would buy costumes and alternate colors for characters. For some reason the original bowser skin was 50 coins while others were like 850. Of course this was a dream.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,915. Posted:

Before the 3DS was released I had a dream where one of the launch games was Wind Waker 3D :P

And I somehow got to play it in a demo unit at a random store.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

1,916. Posted:

@Morphbug I noticed your avatar is Agitha and I must say, for a quirky little girl she really packs a punch! I'm totally gonna use her in Hyurle Warriors.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,917. Posted:

I had a dream there was a gameplay video leaked of Ness and G&W playing on a sort of sky stage in the 3DS version.... It had lots of platforms that moved up and down, and some clouds. I believe it was a sidescrolling stage.. I remember Ness looking kinda like that leaked artwork of him...

Edited on by The_Ninja

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,918. Posted:

My favorite Smash Bros. dream was seeing Ganondorf and King K. Rool being announced. K. Rool looked like a beast and people saying he would be too similar to Bowser and King Dedede would be fooling themselves. An alternate costumes of his was also shown that was Kaptain K. Rool.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,919. Posted:

I have been having a lot of SSB4 dreams lately. The one that keeps recurring is where I'm at at smash fest and I end up finding one of the ssb 3ds game cartridges.

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

1,920. Posted:

The dream I posted was the only smash dream I ever had, also one of the only dreams I had in a while 0.o

Edited on by The_Ninja