Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,191

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

@The_Ninja I don't recall that ever being the case. Or if it was, maybe it was just because it hadn't been finalized? Or maybe it is, but you can meet CPU players on Smash Run?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Kewlan

I still hope there will be an individual stage of Target Smash too...
But yeah, looks cool! Smash Bros. meets Angry Birds!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Joetherocker

Kewlan wrote:

I still hope there will be an individual stage of Target Smash too...
But yeah, looks cool! Smash Bros. meets Angry Birds!

I'm pretty sure there will be. There's individual home run contest as well as this, so I don't think this hurts Target Smash's chances at all. Actually, the fact that he mentioned it makes me think it's more likely to be back.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

The_Ninja

UGXwolf wrote:

@The_Ninja I don't recall that ever being the case. Or if it was, maybe it was just because it hadn't been finalized? Or maybe it is, but you can meet CPU players on Smash Run?

I don't even remember Sakurai stating it either, just didn't remember seeing it. It's probaly because the E3 demo wasn't near completion.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Whydoievenbother

The_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

Several times they said "The players will all be running side by side through the same world".

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

19Robb92

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

NintendoFan64

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Delibheel

Even angry birds made it to smash

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kewlan

Angry Birds crashes into battle!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I smell an angry bird trophy. Probably not.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SparkOfSpirit

SomeNintendoFan wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

To be fair, Angry Birds is a rip-off of another game.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NintendoFan64

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

SomeNintendoFan wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

To be fair, Angry Birds is a rip-off of another game.

I know. I was just pointing out the similarities. I can already tell that I'll have more fun with this game mode then Angry Birds...why won't that game just die already!?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

The_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

I'm almost certain that in the Smash direct they said that while you can meet and fight others in Smash Run, it's not recommended because the goal is to rack up as much of a buff as possible. I even remember a quote of something along the lines of "You can look forward to fighting enemies and player characters alike in this mode."

Everyone is even on the same map.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MrWalkieTalkie

Yeah, it was stated before that all 4 players are on the same map, but separated far away from each other. However, that doesn't mean they are forbidden to encounter each other.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Kewlan

Question is: Can you hit and steal other player's power ups?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Kewlan wrote:

Question is: Can you hit and steal other player's power ups?

I think you could in City Trial, so yeah I think you can here.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Smash_kirby

From what I saw in the E3 demo at SDCC stream, two character grabbed the super mushroom at the same time.

Smash_kirby

GuSolarFlare

who else thinks the 3DS version is getting too much hate for a version of a game that wasn't even released yet?
I mean, I understand why people hate it(even though I disagree) but I'm soooooo tired of the guys whining how the 3DS version is getting too much exposure when WiiU version should be superior and bla bla bla, every single time there's news on the 3DS version...........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic