Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,084

TXP

Nice to see another stage based on a ds game as most of them so far seem to be based on 3ds games, surely its time for a gameboy stage now?!

PSN id: TXP184

The_Ninja

How about a Mother 3 stage? Osohe Castle, maybe?
Untitled
I hope that if it is in, you fight during night time.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

TeeJay

I'm really happy we get to fight in N's castle, but why Milotic? Not that Milotic isn't awesome but you'd think they would use only 5th gen 'mon.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mr_Video

The_Ninja wrote:

How about a Mother 3 stage? Osohe Castle, maybe?
Untitled
I hope that if it is in, you fight during night time.

I would love it if that, or any other Mother 3 locale for that matter, was a stage. There's so much they could work with from any of the Mother games. I just hope that if they do make a new Mother/Earthbound stage, that it won't be a huge annoying one like New Pork City is.

Mr_Video

MrWalkieTalkie

The_Ninja wrote:

Also, the 3DS discussion thread is suddenly getting more attention. Not as much as the Wii U thread, though.

It's about time that it did. After all, we're really getting close on release of this version!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nintendo6400

Lol it looks like dededes foot is detaching.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

TXP wrote:

Nice to see another stage based on a ds game as most of them so far seem to be based on 3ds games, surely its time for a gameboy stage now?!

Wait a minute...holy crap, you're right! We haven't gotten a singe stage based off of a game from the Gameboy family! Where's a Mario Land stage!? Or a stage based of of the Gameboy Zeldas!? Heck, The_Ninja came up with a perfectly good idea for a Mother 3 stage! Seriously! The Gameboy is Nintendo's first handheld console, and we're not getting any stages from it or its ancestors!? I'm sorry...I know I'm just ranting right now, but this just seems a little ridiculous to me.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

@SomeNintendoFan: Maybe a Game Boy game stage is hidden in the game? I'm certain Sakurai will leave plenty of stuff hidden in the game at this point. I wasn't surprised when he withheld some details on the new Pokemon stage.

I hope so. After all, in a game whose stages are focused primarily on handheld systems (there are some exceptions to this, like the Balloon Fight stage), leaving the Gameboy family wouldn't really make much sense. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get one, and like you said, it could just be hidden in the game.

Smash_kirby

they should have a Gameboy camera level in the same vein as the pictochat stage in Brawl. I think someone already mentioned this before but I think it would work rather nicely, maybe even an Oracle ages/Seasons or Link's Awakening inspired stage. I sort of want to hear a remix of the Dancing Dragon Dungeon music in Smash, it has such a good a vibe to it.

Smash_kirby

2Sang

Smash_kirby wrote:

they should have a Gameboy camera level in the same vein as the pictochat stage in Brawl. I think someone already mentioned this before but I think it would work rather nicely, maybe even an Oracle ages/Seasons or Link's Awakening inspired stage. I sort of want to hear a remix of the Dancing Dragon Dungeon music in Smash, it has such a good a vibe to it.

Yes a gameboy camera stage...

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/5/3/3/70533.jpg?v=1

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

2Sang wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Yes a gameboy camera stage...

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/5/3/3/70533.jpg?v=1

That's okay! I didn't want to go to sleep anyways!(Seriously. Those pictures are just plain creepy.)

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

The_Ninja

UGXwolf

@The_Ninja I don't recall that ever being the case. Or if it was, maybe it was just because it hadn't been finalized? Or maybe it is, but you can meet CPU players on Smash Run?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Kewlan

I still hope there will be an individual stage of Target Smash too...
But yeah, looks cool! Smash Bros. meets Angry Birds!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Joetherocker

Kewlan wrote:

I still hope there will be an individual stage of Target Smash too...
But yeah, looks cool! Smash Bros. meets Angry Birds!

I'm pretty sure there will be. There's individual home run contest as well as this, so I don't think this hurts Target Smash's chances at all. Actually, the fact that he mentioned it makes me think it's more likely to be back.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

The_Ninja

UGXwolf wrote:

@The_Ninja I don't recall that ever being the case. Or if it was, maybe it was just because it hadn't been finalized? Or maybe it is, but you can meet CPU players on Smash Run?

I don't even remember Sakurai stating it either, just didn't remember seeing it. It's probaly because the E3 demo wasn't near completion.

The_Ninja

Whydoievenbother

The_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Smash Run screenshots from Famitsu.
Untitled

This one is intresting... I thought you couldn't meet each other in Smash Run?

I would love a Gameboy Camera stage! Or, a stage where you fight on the Gameboy itself..

Several times they said "The players will all be running side by side through the same world".

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

19Robb92

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

NintendoFan64

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Poor Sakurai always getting his words & PotD's twisted

To be fair, it does actually look a little similar to Angry Birds.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.