Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 5,084

Whydoievenbother

midnafanboy wrote:

That paper mario stage looks awesome, especially the boat one from thousand year door.But i'm wondering if the wiiu version will get this cause the thousand year door,was on the gamecube and that's a console. Hmm and i'm wondering if paper mario will be in this game as a fighter to represent these stages.

It might not, actually. Sakurai said that MOST stages on the 3DS Version are based on handheld games.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

The Glitz Pit has to be a background in that stage or else it will be a gross oversight. It makes too much sense.

Or maybe you could see Glitzville in the background... Wait, did you mean The Glitz Pit or Glitzville?

By the way, the background in the 2nd screenshot has the sky texture from Riverside Station
Untitled
Untitled
The 3rd row, 1st square.
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Eel

It's pretty awesome that it will represent at least two different paper Marios at the same time

Hopefully they'll add at least one transformation per game in the franchise, like the four seasons in the Yoshi stage.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kewlan

@MrWalkieTalkie Whoever made that wins today because of Alfonzo.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

In the e3 demo of the spirit tracks stage they actually removed conductor link and Alfonso. I might have mentioned this before though.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SparkOfSpirit

This stage looks awesome.

DestinyMan wrote:

The Glitz Pit has to be a background in that stage or else it will be a gross oversight. It makes too much sense.

The Glitz Pit will probably be a standalone stage on the Wii-U version. It makes more sense for it to be its own thing.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Inkling

After playing it at Hyper Japan, I must say that Smash is looking good folks, but if the character select and stage select screens are final, that's pretty lazy
Also I now know who my main shall be...

Get ready...

WII FIT TRAINER!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

MegaStoneSmash91

@Splatom They do look a bit simplistic, but it could just be something they whipped up for the demo. I wouldn't be surprised if they look a lot like that in the final release, though. In any case, I didn't really have any complaints. One thing I will say is that if the select screen on 3DS is the one they use, it's going to be awful cramped with all those characters on the top screen.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

DreamyViridi

Who says they'll just use one song out of the four games? That's what Medleys are for! Since the stage has multiple sections, the music may change to match the scenery. After all, MK7 Rainbow Road has a remix of the Rainbow Road songs from Mario Kart: Super Circuit, DS and 7. I can imagine Thousand-Year Door's Voyage playing at Flavio's Ship, it might not fit for a scrap but it's not like relaxing music in a fight has never happened before.

That said, I'd like a Battle Theme Medley of 64, TTYD and SS. That'd be nice.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

Ah man, don't remind me how bad I want Thousand Doors on VC x_x

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

I know it probably won't happen, but dangit I want this theme to play in the stage!

Seriously. That would be awesome.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

What if there was a Mario & Luigi stage?

Not to sure there if will be one, but if there was I would be extremely happy.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Joeynator3000

...There's no chance of this game getting an XL bundle is there? lol
(thinking about getting a new 3DS soon, since my current one is having shoulder button issues here and there)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SparkOfSpirit

DestinyMan wrote:

What if there was a Mario & Luigi stage?

That would be awesome! Especially if we get a Fawful cameo in the stage.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Uncle_Franklin

Yeah, Mario & Luigi stage for 3DS, and Paper Mario stage for Wii U would make more sense.

Uncle_Franklin

JunkosBoobies

It's nice that B/W get some representation. It was an extremely underrated Pokemon game, and even if it's just a stage, it still is pretty awesome.

(Hint: I'm sure that is N's Castle from B/W/B2/W2, if you didn't already know.)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

The_Ninja

THAT STAGE LOOKS AWESOME! Too bad we ain't getting more details on it. I'm pretty sure that's N's Castle, too.

Also, the 3DS discussion thread is suddenly getting more attention. Not as much as the Wii U thread, though.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.