Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 5,084

Bubbab5

iBeatz wrote:

Dr mario would be cool to beat up aswell as professor Layton, megaman, Tom nook from animal crossing, Petey piranha, baby mario and baby luigi, Waluigi, birdo, the dog from duck hunt, Jynx from pokemon, tingle from zelda, your mii's and pacman

The dog from Duck Hunt be a perfect assist trophy he'd sit there and laugh at u blocking the the whole middle of the screen he'd be like the Nintendog but a bit smaller but also more annoying with his laugh.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

If Tails was in SSB wut would his move set be.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Do you guys think the Smash ball will and if should return?

BlackShyGuy

Bubbab55 wrote:

Do you guys think the Smash ball will and if should return?

I think that it should there should be different final smashes depending on what b attack you use. And if your in a team, there should be tag team final smashes. Like Mario & Luigi or Peach, Link & Zelda or Ganondorf, Fire Emblem characters, Pokemon, etc. Or even new kind of smash ball that changes the form of the character like a class up for Ike, evolution for Pokemon, ghost Mario, Luigi with his ghost vacuum thing whatever except these should last until the powered up character loses a life. Just a thought anyway...

Edited on by BlackShyGuy

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Bubbab5

Maybe but not till they die unless its just a small cool power up to the charater

Armiturtle

Yeah

MAGIC BANANAS
3DS FC:5284-1480-9559

Bubbab5

Iwata be a cool trophy or sticker

TheKingOfTown

Bubbab55 wrote:

Iwata be a cool trophy or sticker

Or a character!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Simmer_E

Where's the thread to discuss everything?

I'll put it here

Navi as an assist trophy!!!!!!!!!!
She is huge and flies to each other character saying "Hey, listen!", then "Check this out", and last, "Look!
Watch out!" lol

Anyone else want online tournaments(local too)
32 3DS in the same room XD
Can you imagine?!

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

Bubbab5

Choatic that's what tournoments be online unless its with friends

Bubbab5

or atleast i think so

CosmoXY

Honey Queen for SSB4!

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

LzWinky

Bubbab55 wrote:

If Tails was in SSB wut would his move set be.

Whine, moan, fly and be annoying

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bubbab5

H no if it wasn't for Tails in Sonic games Sonic would of died perminatly by now.TAILS IS AWSOME I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE ALL THE HATED CHARACTERS.and I also don't know why people don't like Tails yes he is annoying from time to time but TAILS RULES NO ARUGEMENT sorry just continue the forum convention plz

yoyo1212

i'm only going to say this one time and one time only geno for super smash bros 4.

guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.

kid: what! o_O

guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's

3DS fc 4682-8505-4147

yoyo1212

i'm only going to say this one time and one time only geno for super smash bros 4.

guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.

kid: what! o_O

guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's

3DS fc 4682-8505-4147

Bubbab5

Was the double post on purpose or just a mess up

Bubbab5

YoYo do you read David Trumbulls 3DS Blog

Bubbab5

Wouldn't be cool if SSB had a party mode like Mario party or some little mini games added to it

GameLord08

Bubbab55 wrote:

H no if it wasn't for Tails in Sonic games Sonic would of died perminatly by now.TAILS IS AWSOME I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE ALL THE HATED CHARACTERS.and I also don't know why people don't like Tails yes he is annoying from time to time but TAILS RULES NO ARUGEMENT sorry just continue the forum convention plz

Sonic pretty much is dead in the water, save for a remake every now and then. And Tails being present doesn't mean Sonic will live on forever. He's only a secondary protagonist in the game. He has no effect whatsoever. Just because you like him doesn't make it so, and you can't tell other people there is no argument there, because that's your opinion alone.

And this is a forum conversation. Not a convention.

GameLord08

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.