Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 5,084

Kewlan

@DestinyMan Is it just me that can't see the images?
@derrickd95 Check the Wii U thread and you'll see pages of this topic

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Whydoievenbother

I can't see em' either.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Shirma_Akayaku

@DestinyMan If you post images from Nintendo Everything, keep in mind that image links go invalid/change within a certain amount of time. Instead, download the images, re-upload them on Imgur, and use the links there.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

The_Ninja

Untitled
Like so
This is Final Destination on 3DS, which we saw briefly in the 3DS trailer. If you zoom out a bit, it looks so good. When I was browsing trough these images on Nintendo Everything, I seriously couldn't tell if it was Wii U or 3DS, since it was shown so small. Even if the picture is shown bigger, it still looks good.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Whydoievenbother

This is the REAL SSB4 Roster:
Untitled

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

3dsplayer

nice

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

SparkOfSpirit

They did this with Brawl and it was just already released information. I'm betting it's the same thing here.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

3dsplayer

DestinyMan wrote:

So I've read that CoroCoro magazine, most known for leaking new Pokemon information, will be revealing the rest of the characters and all the stages in the 3DS version in next month's issue in August. However, I've also read from people that CoroCoro might just show all the characters and stages revealed so far. So are they really doing this or not? Confusing.

http://nintendoeverything.com/all-characters-and-stages-to-be...

Still like 4 months away from release, remember brawl? They took another 2 weeks to add in Olimer.

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

mamp

Still no word on Circle pad pro support?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

jav55

ness now i need ness

jav55

BoostWarrior

My Mains in Torunaments/For Glory

1. Little Mac
2. Mega Man
3. Ike
4. ZSS

BoostWarrior

Eel

DestinyMan wrote:

Of course Sakurai wouldn't forget about the Nintencats because he's a cat owner!
Untitled (Drawing by Mounir)
I wonder if his cat will appear in that stage?

The Living Room would be the best choice.

He could simply add his own cat as one of the random breeds that appear in the stage.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo6400

Super smash bros. 3DS has been rated E 10+ for Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, and Mild Suggestive Themes. There's even a naw trailer on eshop!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

I'm really hoping that Smash Run let's you change to stock matches as you would in regular smash. I'm pretty sure they will, but I really dislike timed battles so there's still that fear in the back of my mind that they won't...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain_Toad

Random trivia! Ness's voice actor is Japanese (MAKIKO OMOTO) which is why when ness's Pk Flash sounds like PK "cross".....and why kirby says PK cross too because this is also Kirby's voice actor.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Joestar-

3dsplayer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

So I've read that CoroCoro magazine, most known for leaking new Pokemon information, will be revealing the rest of the characters and all the stages in the 3DS version in next month's issue in August. However, I've also read from people that CoroCoro might just show all the characters and stages revealed so far. So are they really doing this or not? Confusing.

http://nintendoeverything.com/all-characters-and-stages-to-be...

Still like 4 months away from release, remember brawl? They took another 2 weeks to add in Olimer.

I've heard that corocoro updated their website and it now says theyre only showing the characters we know of at that point :/

Joestar-

Mansa

It is still a sticky afterall. So...what if the dark knight armor was an alternate costume for Robin?
(I know it is a stupid question, just trying to spark some conversation)

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

TeeJay

Bronze wrote:

It is still a sticky afterall. So...what if the dark knight armor was an alternate costume for Robin?
(I know it is a stupid question, just trying to spark some conversation)

Dark Knight seems random. Her alts in my opinion are more likely to be the Great Lord outfit (could be too similar to bother including though) or the Kimono outfit she wears in the Winter Scramble DLC.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mansa

You mean Grandmaster? If you really meant that he would wear Chrom's armor, I would not have a problem with that either.
Although, I do wish his alternate would have a stick as a weapon for the same humor in the game. XD

Anyone got a picture of his different colors though?

EDIT: About his final smash though, I was strongly hoping he would get a BRAVE sword or use his ability Ignis, but having Chrom appear from a magic circle thingy and activating duel strike (ie: beating the crap out of someone) works to. 0

Edited on by Mansa

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.