Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 5,084

Kewlan

I've been looking at different videos of the 3DS version of smash. I have been convinced to get both versions.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Mansa

I only own a 3DS so it is obvious what I am getting XD I'm planning on selling three of my games at CEX to get the money to buy it.

If the Goddess's trailer was freaking ANIMATED, then I could only imagine what Chrom's would be like if he is in...
I could probably be in the graphics of the animated cutscenes in FE: awakening

@MetalK9
You know, I was imagining what it would be like if Ephraim joined two days ago.

Edited on by Mansa

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

The_Ninja

Yeah I only own a 3DS too but I'll be getting a Wii U next year. I'm more excited for 3DS version though because smash on a portable!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

C-Olimar

MetalK9 wrote:

Bronze wrote:

I honestly thought the goddess and the pacman (Yay!!!) was a fluke. I thought the last character announced would be Greninja. I'm starting to doubt Chrom's arrival less and less now.XD (Although, my doubts are still somewhat high)

@Nintendo 6400 I hope not.

Wasn't Chrom apparently leaked. And Palutena was leaked also. The chances of another swords playsman (Getting sick of the swordsplay guys. Rather Ephraim with a spear.) and especially Chrom is pretty Chansey. Get it? Chansey? Look, just don't lose hope.

Don't you DARE taunt me with Ephraim!

C-Olimar

Kewlan

I'm a bit sad that the game won't come out now during the summer holiday. I was looking forward to playing the game outside...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

You could always get a japanese 3DS and buy it trough eshop and play it September 13th... I'm not going trough all that trouble though. I'll just wait a couple of days.

checks countdown till release
110 days.... e_o oh well.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Whydoievenbother

At exactly 0:35 in the 3DS trailer, Mac was seen fighting a bunch of miis this could be:
1. Part of classic mode, as teams were occasionally fought.
2. a replacement to the fighting teams.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

KO-Cub

I hear the 3DS version plays like brawl, but faster, more characters, modes, items, customization and different stages. It's shaping up to be an improved, handheld version of Brawl, but a little more competitive with the fun factor raising through the roof as more characters and game modes get released.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Joeynator3000

Eh, well anyways the game looks fine to me....people nitpick too much. lol
Everyone should "worry" more about all the mysteries these two games still haven't been discovered. xD

We all know Sakurai hides crap in trailers and stuff.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

C-Olimar

FYI, an enemy from Rhythm Paradise/Heaven was spotted here in Smash Run mode. So far, all Smash Run enemies have been from playable characters' series.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

KO-Cub

Yeah. The WiiU Version furum thread are discussing this too. I mean I don't see why not. First when Pacman got announced. I didn't think Pacman could have been givin a moveset. But even Sakurai is capable of making a ball munching hero do an awesome mid-air snap kick.

So far. I'm convinced. Marshal for Smash!

The_Ninja

As some people sad I'm sad that Japan is getting it way earlier. And this means I'll cut myself from the interwebs before it's released in Japan until Smash 3DS is released for teh west. I'll buy a good 3DS game to not bore myself to death this summer and until the 3DS version is released.

The_Ninja

cnalxs

This will be the first Super Smash Bros. I'll purchase since Melee. I'm super stoked!

cnalxs

The_Ninja

This is the third one for me. I still own all smash bros except the first one. (Melee disc doesn't work anymore but I backed it up before it was damaged )

The_Ninja

C-Olimar

I've never played the first Smash. I'll get it once it hits Wii U VC.

C-Olimar

Nintendo6400

C-Olimar wrote:

I've never played the first Smash. I'll get it once it hits Wii U VC.

It's on the wii virtual console.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MegaStoneSmash91

I've been playing since the first one, and I still own my original copies of all three games.

Is it just me, or has it gotten even harder to wait for the new ones as of late? Playing them at Smash Fest sure didn't help. All I want to do is play them again.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

KO-Cub

Also, not just Japan will get it first, but they'll also spoil all the hidden characters and stages and stuff. I mean who wouldn't spam an awesome hidden character on the internet that we didn't see coming.

3dsplayer

Mega charzard and greninja any pics ? Also where is ganadorf? falco? wolf?

edit add waluigi, don't have to mention wario

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

The_Ninja

MetalK9 wrote:

Also, not just Japan will get it first, but they'll also spoil all the hidden characters and stages and stuff. I mean who wouldn't spam an awesome hidden character on the internet that we didn't see coming.

That's why I'm not going on the internet until I get the game on Day 1, starting on September 12. In the meanwhile I'll play some melee and a 3DS game I'm getting this summer, probaly A Link Between Worlds

The_Ninja

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.