3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 5,569

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,441. Posted:

The graphics look amazing for a 3DS game. Little bummed we get this version before the Wii U one but who cares, SMASH BROS.!!!

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

1,442. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

I'm pretty sure its still happening, but when Sakurai said he's excluding transformations for previous characters...this doesn't include Kirby, right? >.> lol

Kirby is not a full transformation with different moves. He only changes one move (the B move)

Also, did anyone notice that Sheik looks more like a male in this game?

Edited on by LztheQuack

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

1,443. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Mizore wrote:

I'm pretty sure its still happening, but when Sakurai said he's excluding transformations for previous characters...this doesn't include Kirby, right? >.> lol

Kirby is not a full transformation with different moves. He only changes one move (the B move)

Also, did anyone notice that Sheik looks more like a male in this game?

Yeah I know...have we even seen any of Kirby's copy abilities? I dunno why I got worried about it, whatever. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
SparkOfSpirit

SparkOfSpirit

1,444. Posted:

I can't believe it's going to be out in only a few months. I was totally expecting this to launch in holiday 2014. Can't wait to preorder it.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,445. Posted:

Yeah, I'm really excited that this is hitting in the summer. I hope June or July, but I can live with August or September.

Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus

AuthorMessage
Artwark

Artwark

1,446. Posted:

I'm looking forward to this one since its Smash obviously.

But there's someone missing here........isn't anyone worried about the miss of captain falcon from F-Zero?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

1,447. Posted:

So I didn't watch the direct so not sure if they mentioned this, is there a difference between the 3DS and Wii U versions or is it just like UMH3 where it is the same game just different consoles.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

1,448. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Mizore wrote:

I'm pretty sure its still happening, but when Sakurai said he's excluding transformations for previous characters...this doesn't include Kirby, right? >.> lol

Kirby is not a full transformation with different moves. He only changes one move (the B move)

Also, did anyone notice that Sheik looks more like a male in this game?

Yeah I know...have we even seen any of Kirby's copy abilities? I dunno why I got worried about it, whatever. xD

Untitled

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

1,449. Posted:

Thanks for saving me the trouble :)

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

1,450. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Thanks for saving me the trouble :)

It was an awkward moment when I realized you had ninja'd me in another thread :P

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Nuuzen

Nuuzen

1,451. Posted:

So, anyone else going to reserve this ASAP, today? XD

Nuuzen

Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

1,452. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Thanks for saving me the trouble :)

It was an awkward moment when I realized you had ninja'd me in another thread :P

Don't feel too bad. We just thought of it at the same time! :D

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Franklin

Franklin

1,453. Posted:

So far I think the 3DS stages look much more appealing.

As there are only a few more months to go, I think it's possible that we've seen most of the srarters, with unlockable characters not being revealed before release.

Franklin

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,454. Posted:

@Tasuki, yes, there will be differences between the 3DS & Wii U versions.

They will have different stages, trophies (not mentioned in the direct, but in a PotD), and each version will have a mode exclusive to that version.

the unique 3DS mode is called "Smash Run", and features a dungeon filled with iconic enemies (goombas, koopas, kremlings, tikis, stalfos, waddle dees, etc.), and all players will have five minutes to explore the dungeon to find stat boosting stickers (enemy placements are completely random, and a random stipulation may be in place at the start of a round, like Bullet Bills chasing everyone, to ensure no two matches are ever the same). At the end of the 5 minutes, the players are thrown into a standard match (in a random arena), except that their strength depends on what stickers they collected while in the dungeon.

The Wii U exclusive mode will be revealed at a later date.

They both share the same fighter roster, though.

Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

1,455. Posted:

Items
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Pokemon
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Stages
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Smash Run
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Vote KIng K. Rool for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U!
Support Yooka-Laylee!

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Artwark

Artwark

1,456. Posted:

Wonder if Captain Falcon will come back?

I'm impressed that Nintendo is making the game online mode as well. But I'm disappointed that it doesn't have anything single player.........

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
WebHead

WebHead

1,457. Posted:

Can Smash Run be played alone?

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
adamkop

adamkop

1,458. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Can Smash Run be played alone?

I guess that you can - AI would just take the responsibility of other players. Kirby's Air Ride played the same way.

I just hope that stickers will come back as well. I had a blast collecting those, even though they were simple 2D cutouts of existing images.

adamkop

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

1,459. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@Tasuki, yes, there will be differences between the 3DS & Wii U versions.

They will have different stages, trophies (not mentioned in the direct, but in a PotD), and each version will have a mode exclusive to that version.

the unique 3DS mode is called "Smash Run", and features a dungeon filled with iconic enemies (goombas, koopas, kremlings, tikis, stalfos, waddle dees, etc.), and all players will have five minutes to explore the dungeon to find stat boosting stickers (enemy placements are completely random, and a random stipulation may be in place at the start of a round, like Bullet Bills chasing everyone, to ensure no two matches are ever the same). At the end of the 5 minutes, the players are thrown into a standard match (in a random arena), except that their strength depends on what stickers they collected while in the dungeon.

The Wii U exclusive mode will be revealed at a later date.

They both share the same fighter roster, though.

Ah ok. So that's nice that they are releasing them at different times at least for me. That Smash mode sound interesting.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
WebHead

WebHead

1,460. Posted:

the release date for SSB 3DS will probably be announced at E3. I suspect it will be in August.

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime