Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 5,084

LzWinky

MechaPhoenix wrote:

It should have Jenna from Golden Sun and Kaine from Nier. Otherwise NO SALE.

Ivan > Jenna. Jenna is totally unneeded and overrated

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. The day Ivan makes SSB over Jenna is the day I swear off Nintendo forever.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

MechaPhoenix wrote:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. The day Ivan makes SSB over Jenna is the day I swear off Nintendo forever.

You mean that hasn't happened already?

What if they both were in the game and Ivan was higher "tier" than Jenna?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Pretty sure I'm still here ... I was playing Crystal Version last night too. Unless Pokemon is no longer Nintendo. o___o

If that happens, I'm cool. tiers r 4 ... well you know.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kaeobais

MechaPhoenix wrote:

I think there are 3rd party characters that deserve to be in just as much as the third Star Fox clone does. There are a few that were just as much a part of Nintendo back in the day as anything Nintendo put out. I'm thinking about characters like Mega Man and Simon Belmont.

And Cloud needs to be in, just so I can beat Link's fairy *ss with him. :3

Exactly. I think Sonic was totally fine, considering he's now kind of basically a Nintendo character. I think the next logical step would definitely be Mega Man. Of course, then the game would probably be cancelled.

Oh, also, Little Mac needs to be playable. And his Final Smash could be joining the Nintendo Fun Club.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

HeraldMastema

Definitely Mike Jones, from Startropics. It's about time he gets another spot in the sun. And Apollo, from Xexyz.

Gloria! Gloria!

kkslider5552000

Mati wrote:

A Capcom character or two would be pleasant.

knowing Capcom, they'll let it known they want characters in the game, they'll make polls to see who would be the most popular, Megaman will inevitably win and when Megaman isn't in the game (MORE RYU CROSSOVERS!!!), Capcom will be completely shocked that the fans are mad.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bubbab5

[quote="Sackboy"]

Nin-pal wrote:

I think Sawk should be in the 3DS version along with sonic and blaze

THIS SAWK?
Untitled
Uhg thats sttupid looking

Edited on by Bubbab5

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mati wrote:

A Capcom character or two would be pleasant.

knowing Capcom, they'll let it known they want characters in the game, they'll make polls to see who would be the most popular, Megaman will inevitably win and when Megaman isn't in the game (MORE RYU CROSSOVERS!!!), Capcom will be completely shocked that the fans are mad.

Just like mega man legends 3 i think

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

[quote="Nin-pal"]

Bubbab55 wrote:

Sackboy wrote:

I think Sawk should be in the 3DS version along with sonic and blaze

THIS SAWK?
Untitled
Uhg thats sttupid looking

Is Sawk Pokemon

BlackShyGuy

Isaac from Golden Sun
Neku from TWEWY (unlikely)
Sora form KH would be cool. though still unlikely
They better have Megaman X or at least Zero
Little Mac
Travis Touchdown maybe
Anyway these are some of the characters I would like to see
And please, unless Mewtwo Returns, (lol) no more Pokemon.

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

shingi_70

If we see anyone from Golden Sun its going to be one of the DS game guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

FriedSquid

They need to have Blooper. Seriously. OH HEY.
If they bring back Assist Trophies, they could have Blooper as one, and he would spray ink on all other player's 3DS's, instead of having a dog come up on one single screen. That way the opposing players get a disadvantage, while the person who used the Trophie gets the advantage, instead of everyone being unable to see.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

BlackShyGuy

DarkSquid wrote:

They need to have Blooper. Seriously. OH HEY.
If they bring back Assist Trophies, they could have Blooper as one, and he would spray ink on all other player's 3DS's, instead of having a dog come up on one single screen. That way the opposing players get a disadvantage, while the person who used the Trophie gets the advantage, instead of everyone being unable to see.

This definitely. The Nintendog pissed me off for that reason. That and Resseti...

...GOD I hate that little talking mole...

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

LordTendoboy

Shadx wrote:

Exactly. I think Sonic was totally fine, considering he's now kind of basically a Nintendo character. I think the next logical step would definitely be Mega Man. Of course, then the game would probably be cancelled.

Oh, also, Little Mac needs to be playable. And his Final Smash could be joining the Nintendo Fun Club.

I see what you did there.

EDIT: Here's who I want in the next Smash Bros.

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

• Tails - Final Smash: Flies the Tornado in from offscreen, the plane stutters then crashes to the ground (like in Sonic Adventure).
  • Skyward Sword Link (replacing Twilight Princess Link) - Final Smash: Summons Phi to instantly KO an opponent.
  • Mega Man (classic) - Final Smash: Flies around on Rush Jet and fires a random supercharged Robot Master weapon.
  • Simon Belmont
  • Alucard
  • Mega Man X - Final Smash: Powers up using his body armor and fires a huge blast across the screen while moving around.

ASSIST TROPHIES

• Dr. Robotnik - Hovers around in his Eggmobile, tossing bombs and random Badniks to the ground.
  • Dr. Wily - Summons a random Robot Master to cause chaos on the stage, OR makes a pit of spikes appear (instant KO).
  • Bass - Fires his arm cannon in all 8 directions while jumping and sliding around.
  • Captain Rainbow - Does whatever it is he's famous for.
  • Chibi-Robo - Grabs a player and shoves his plug into them, electrocuting them (instant KO).
  • Mii - Strikes a pose, causing all players to stop what they're doing and stare in awe (causes Sleep).

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Bubbab5

Yeah if the miis arent playable I'd like them as an assist trophy plus Tails would be the best charater on there (not really)but I'd love to see him in it anyways more than Shawdow or Silver because hes Sonic's main man .Tails ROCKS!!!!

Scicri

I predict Starfy, Chibi Robo, and Little Mac.
Though the fan inside of me demands:
Paper Mario= NOT A CLONE OF MARIO!!!!
Meowth=He was planned for the N64 Smash Bros. but cut later. He was my fave character from the cartoon!

3ds Friend Code:2750-1265-7821
Currently Playing- A Boy & His Blob, Pikmin, NSMBWii
Pichu ftw!
...I have quite a boring sig!

Bubbab5

Metal mario could be one of marios costumes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.