Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 5,084

Happy_Mask

Welp, looks like we know who the kamikaze character in this game is.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Silent

Tears are trollicious. I wonder if Geno will become a character too? LOOL People will now cling to Geno/Waluigi/Dixie Kong/Ridley as an excuse to not think the chances a character will have to make it as a fighter.

Silent

OdnetninAges

Silent wrote:

Tears are trollicious. I wonder if Geno will become a character too? LOOL People will now cling to Geno/Waluigi/Dixie Kong/Ridley as an excuse to not think the chances a character will have to make it as a fighter.

...What?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

RetroJosh

The 3DS version looks gorgeous. Can't wait.

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

RetroJosh

How epic would it be if Simon from Castlevania had a place in smash bros? I'm all for it.

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

RetroRider

Not the most exciting news, but I just love that wittle puppy

RetroRider

Stereoman

@admins can u please remove the sticky for those game posts ? for example virtual forum is ok . 3ds eshop forum is ok too. but 3ds general forum is too much cluttered up with too many stickies at once
i think 3 perma sticky are too much and clutter up the first forum page. one is ok or none , since u see anyway the most chatted topic on top . so when say smash bro is very popular it will be top ranking anyway. doing artificial ranking is bad ....

On topic:
so what u guys think u will get both smash bro versions 3Ds and WiiU or opt for one version? As i can see the mobile version got different graphic style and i dont know normally i dont like cel shading games ....
Its a strange change i think. Smash bro never had anything to do with cellshading ...
Seems like random change

cheers

Ps: even WiiU forum is better managed . Id go with 2 stickies max. WiiU forum is very good readable and not cluttered too much. please fix 3ds forum.
Thanks @ admins

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

TXP

The Rosalina pic from the 3ds version appears to confirm the super Mario galaxy stage will be in this version?!

PSN id: TXP184

OdnetninAges

Hmm...

It seems to me that the Rainbow Road stage is not the same stage that Rosalina and Luma are in in the 3DS screenshot of them (when they were first announced), as the backgrounds are slightly different. Sure, they have stars in the background, but they aren't the same stars. They might not even be in space in the first screenshot. Maybe it's just Battlefield at night, but the stars seem a bit... I dunno.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

LyIa

Willing to bet Rainbow Road's gonna be like Mute City.

all men are kings 👑

Interneto

OdnetninAges wrote:

Hmm...

It seems to me that the Rainbow Road stage is not the same stage that Rosalina and Luma are in in the 3DS screenshot of them (when they were first announced), as the backgrounds are slightly different. Sure, they have stars in the background, but they aren't the same stars. They might not even be in space in the first screenshot. Maybe it's just Battlefield at night, but the stars seem a bit... I dunno.

You have a freaking asteroid/wtv next to them. It IS in space.

Dream Address Code (AC:NL): 7300-2405-6392

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8066-8615 | Nintendo Network ID: sousapedro

RetroRider

That is most definitely from the Battlefield stage as it is quite obvious from that mossy rock in the background. And the rainbow road stage is from Mario Kart 7, if you look in the background you will notice the 3 separate platforms that you drift on in that course. The only pics of the day that gets me excited anymore are new stages for 3DS, I mean how cool is getting a new leaf and rainbow road stage?

RetroRider

Happy_Mask

@DestinyMan In Brawl there was the Sidescrolling Mario Stage and the Isle Delfino one. We'll likely see 2 mario stages at least. I'm also guessing there'll be another Metroid Stage as well, and I'm still hoping we see Kraid's Lair again.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RetroRider

As much as I am jealous that the wii u version gets a really cool pilot wings resort arena, it looks really great in HD.

Plus like DestinyMan said the 3DS version already has really nice arenas.

RetroRider

RyanOehrli

So what's the news on story mode...are we still not getting one?

I write reviews and features for www.highscorereviews.com and www.pushsquare.com

Twitter:

The_Ninja

Umm.. we were getting one from the start. Just no cutscenes.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Whydoievenbother

I have an idea for a character to include in SSB4. Drumroll Please The character is.............
Nanocarp from Electroplankton!
I know, it sounds crazy, but when you think about it my way, it actually makes sense. He should have the abilities of other electroplankton, such as an attack based on luminarrow where he dashes in 1 of 8 directions(which can be chosen)(attack can be chained), and a homing attack based on trapy where he locks on and charges into the nearest enemy. Or even a smash attack based on sun-animalcule where he charges up an explosion of light. LOL I bet you guys are bored by now so I'll tell you my other ideas later.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

FishieFish

What old stages do you want to see make a return?

"No one said you could touch."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.