Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 5,084

Bubbab5

Wut wud she do

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Im not sure if this is true but my brother said Master Cheif from Halo was going to be in Brawl but Nintendo cut him out for some reason I don't beleive him sorda but Mster Cheif be an interesting charater to add instead of Snake.

Master Cheifs Smah cud be he assasinated the closest person near him with the energy sword LOL but realy his smash cud be something with the Scorpian (Tank) It be like foxes but faster or something explosive i know thts wierd but we can wish

Edited on by theblackdragon

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Mr_Reece

Since every Smash Bros. game tends to have "clone characters" - characters whose movesets are the same as another character's - anyway, why not have the Baby Mario Bros. feature? They could be tethered together in the same way as the Ice Climbers.

3DS: 3394-3561-3551PSN: VenomousAlbinoXBL: Venomous AlbinoTwitter: @MrMarkReece

Bubbab5

Thats wut i thot

bub166

Bubbab55 wrote:

Im not sure if this is true but my brother said Master Cheif from Halo was going to be in Brawl but Nintendo cut him out for some reason I don't beleive him sorda but Mster Cheif be an interesting charater to add instead of Snake.

Master Chief is a Microsoft exclusive character. It would be the equivalent of Dead or Alive 4 (which was an XBOX exclusive) having Mario as a fighter. It just won't happen.

Snake, on the other hand, is nobody's exclusive. Metal Gear Solid tends to bend to Sony in terms of games in the series, which is understandable since the first MGS game was on the PS, (Metal Gear 1 & 2 are technically different) but it has appeared on a system of each of the big 3's since then. It was even on the Game Boy Color.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

Bubbab5

I know but he said he read it some where

Chrono_Cross

Why do you wanna Master Chief on your 3DS so bad? Why not just go buy a 360 and be done?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LzWinky

Bubbab55 wrote:

I know but he said he read it some where

And I read that Nintendo was going to buy Sony and Microsoft. True Story

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

pocket_arsenal

Remember, don't beleive anything you hear, and only half of what you read.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

Bubbab5

I have a 360 and plus i dont realy want him im just saying my brother said master cheif was goin to be in the wii version but it changed and it be funny to see him use an assination on peach or olimar guessin olimar will be in it and the assination wouldnt have blood of course

Edited on by Bubbab5

Shining-Void

I think Sawk should be in the 3DS version along with sonic and blaze

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

kkslider5552000

this has probably been suggested but if they do have exclusive characters for each game, I would like to see series more well known for handheld games on the handheld and vice versa. Like maybe the 3DS version has more Pokemon and Kirby characters and the console game has a 2nd F Zero character and Rosalina (just some random ideas).

But then I remember that every Nintendo series is fairly even nowadays for console vs. handheld (if not more handheld than console games for most series) so yeah...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bubbab5

Nin-pal wrote:

Maybe not Blaze id rather hav Tails he sonics main man

shingi_70

Bubbab55 wrote:

Nin-pal wrote:

Maybe not Blaze id rather hav Tails he sonics main man

Give me Tails and Knuckles. or Blaze for 3DS exclusive. Keep Sonic's mostly stupid yet in reality tolerable friends out of there.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SuperSpank

Hm, expect for maybe Tails, Bomberman,Megaman, i really dont want 3rd party characters. Its a nintendo game. And Snake felt out of place in brawl, as much as i like MGS.

I ca vind party hay

SuperSpank

Nin-pal wrote:

THIS SAWK?
Untitled
Ugh.

I ca vind party hay

Meta-Rift

Mr_Reece wrote:

Since every Smash Bros. game tends to have "clone characters" - characters whose movesets are the same as another character's - anyway, why not have the Baby Mario Bros. feature? They could be tethered together in the same way as the Ice Climbers.

I like the Baby Mario Bros. idea. But on the topic of clones, I feel like Brawl made them more unique than they were in Melee. I think the next game should keep doing that, and have as few similar characters as possible.

Meta-Rift

Matillion

A Capcom character or two would be pleasant.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

Noire

It should have Jenna from Golden Sun and Kaine from Nier. Otherwise NO SALE.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.