The_Ninja

Untitled
Fake or real?

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Xelon

this is gonna be awesome i can already tell

Happy Halloween! And Here's To Another Year Of Nintendo Success!

Geno92

Ness hasn't been confirmed for the new smash yet... has he? That just now dawned on me, shows you how much I have been paying attention.

Geno92

reborn

I bet (and HOPE) Lucas and Ness will return. I would really appreciate to see Kumatora or Ninten here, too. I think Mother needs more love, in particular, after the Earthbound (re)release
Does anyone want to see a Golden Sun MC character? I would really like to see Hans/Felix too. Psynergy would look outstanding in SMB!

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

LyIa

OdnetninAges wrote:

@geno92

He has not. Neither have Yoshi, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff.

They're N64 veterans. They're practically guaranteed.

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

Loving that Arena Ferox. It looks like I'm getting the 3DS version first.

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

Copy/pasted from the Wii U version thread.
The stage changed. In previous screenshots there were wooden platforms instead of the statues, which btw are very similar to the ones in Brawl's Fire Emblem stage. Interesting.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

Copy/pasted from the Wii U version thread:

Arena Ferox being a stage is so freakin' awesome. It'll probably be the 2nd stage I have a battle on (after Battlefield) in the Nintendo 3DS version. Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my favorite 3DS games.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SkywardLink98

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
" I see some familiar faces."

Is that Ike? I hope so, I won't buy the game if he's not in it.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Facepalm That's Marth. I'm pretty sure if it was Ike Sakurai would've said so and have his profile on the main website.

Sorry for being snappy, but so many people haven't been able to tell that the guy in the screenshot is obviously Marth and it's just gotten annoying...

Snagrio

LyIa

If you zoom in the picture, you can kind of see his tiara as a yellow square.

all men are kings 👑

NightmareXIV

I've gotta say I'm definately excited for the 3DS version, but I'm probablly getting only one, and in that case I'm getting the Wii U version.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

SkywardLink98

WingedSnagret wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Facepalm That's Marth. I'm pretty sure if it was Ike Sakurai would've said so and have his profile on the main website.

Sorry for being snappy, but so many people haven't been able to tell that the guy in the screenshot is obviously Marth and it's just gotten annoying...

Well in Brawl they were pretty similar, and since I refuse to buy the game unless Ike is in it, I'm looking for any sign he's in it

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Nuuzen

Awesome! Please let the Miis be in .

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

Snagrio

I can honestly say I didn't expect to see a Find Mii stage (and how fitting that the WFT is in the screenshot as well). Good 'ol Sakurai, always keeping us on our toes.

@SkywardLink98 You won't get the new Smash games if Ike isn't in them? That's a rather bold, if a bit silly, statement.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Whydoievenbother

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Pop quiz! Who is this monster, and where is it from? The cage may serve as a hint."

It's the Dark Lord from Find Mii II! Looks like a Find Mii stage has been revealed. Could Miis be playable?!

EDIT: Actually, I found out that's the Dark Emperor from the secret quest from Find Mii II. That shows I haven't played it yet.

Probably considering that a stage from a franchise without a playable character has only occurred once in SSBB. and Nintendo was originially going to include that character. EDIT: Typo! I meant frachise without a playable character in smash bros.

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.