AuthorMessage

FishieFish

1,161. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@mamp

I'd prefer Lucina over Marth. :/

LoL, Tharja vs. Link! LoL.

Gregor for SSB4.

Also I still think Marth will be in it since it is too early for Lucina to be in it, the game has been out less than two years.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

1,162. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

I do not know what baywatch is, but it reminds me of someone running towards someone else in slow motion. Even though mega man was not running, I would have been freaked-out if he had his arms open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuYrRebvFHc

Edited on by FishieFish

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,163. Posted:

Untitled
Olimar in the 3DS version, along with Link going upside down.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Lynn

1,164. Posted:

Anyone wanna swapnote? o ~ o;

My 3Ds Fc: 0018-0614-7849
Name: Lynn
Make Sure You Message ME You FC Too To Add You :D
~Girls Mainly Plz~ 18+
I Like To Swap Notes :3

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

1,165. Posted:

FishieFish wrote:

It is too early for Lucina to be in it, the game has been out less than two years.

That didn't stop them from putting Arena Ferox in as a stage.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,166. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@WinterWarm Lucina could really be nothing but a Marth clone, a large portion of her character and her physical appearance were designed with the idea that she could pass off as Marth. :P

Chunks Fire Emblem across the room >:[

This game needs more birds.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,167. Posted:

Untitled
Now when Luigi jumps, his legs go paddling and and he has a high vertical leap.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

NonEpicMushroom

1,168. Posted:

I'm going to get the game soon. Question: When is it released and is it online multiplayer? If so I'll be getting it straight away. My FC is: 2466-1703-8482 if you would like to add a mature 14 year old who is addicted to AC:NL, MK7 and fire emblem.

NonEpicMushroom

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,169. Posted:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

I'm going to get the game soon. Question: When is it released and is it online multiplayer? If so I'll be getting it straight away. My FC is: 2466-1703-8482 if you would like to add a mature 14 year old who is addicted to AC:NL, MK7 and fire emblem.

It won't come out till next year, and even then it likely won't be till November/December.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,170. Posted:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

A MATURE 14 YEAR OLD!?! I'VE FOUND MY LONG LOST TWIN!!!

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"Throwing that switch and all, I can see your MIT education really pays for itself." - Barney Calhoun

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,171. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

NonEpicMushroom wrote:

A MATURE 14 YEAR OLD!?! I'VE FOUND MY LONG LOST TWIN!!!

Brothers! There aren't enough of our kind!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,172. Posted:

Because to a degree this will be a system seller. Plus- with somebody like me that has both, I'd buy the 3ds version first. I'd imagine it will be a little cheaper. It would be smart to release wii u version first, then wait at least six months to release it to 3ds.

NintendoMonkey wrote:

BandG wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I think the 3DS version will release first.

I doubt that very much. If I had to guess the 3ds version will release a few months later. The Wii U needs sales, and Smash Bros. is a HUGE system seller, and money maker. releasing it on the 3DS at all will bring down sales, but releasing it on 3DS first would just be a horrible decision on Nintendo's part. If you are planning on getting the 3DS version anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

The 3DS version will probaly be finished earlier, because it's a 3DS game. They do take a lot of time to make but not as much as Wii U games. And how will releasing it on the 3DS bring down sales? Sakurai is a smart man. He knows what he's doing. Oh, and heres the proof you wanted.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/26/sakurai-says-smash-bros-...

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

1,173. Posted:

If Gregor is in this game, then Nowi must be too. They are such a perfect couple :3.
Growi FTW!!!
Anyway, I hope that we will get some new characters, not just a pick-and mix from other smash bros games. I mean, Toon Link??? Seriously??? He's fun, but in a "reduced roster" he is just taking up space that could be spent on someone like Simon Belmont, or Tharja...

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Robertlee

1,174. Posted:

We need Sonic!!! To complete the game.

Yours truly, Robert Lee

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

1,175. Posted:

Robertlee wrote:

I really want Sonic, but it's not the end of the world if he doesn't return.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,176. Posted:

People are slacking Untitled Untitled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,177. Posted:

Robertlee wrote:

If he were to return, the release date of Sonic Lost World would be the perfect time to announce him. Sakurai has a tendency now to announce some characters on the Japanese release dates of upcoming games.

Pikmin 3=Olimar
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD= Toon Link
Which leads me to these possible events:
Pokemon X and Y (worldwide release)= Mewtwo (it's on a Saturday, though, so maybe Sakurai will announce him or another Pokemon character on Friday or the following Monday?)
Sonic Lost World= Sonic
Super Mario 3D World= ??? (don't know who would go there)
Mario Party: Island Tour= Yoshi
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze= Diddy Kong

For some reason, Japan isn't getting The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds until next year. There will still be characters announced on random dates too, like Peach. I could see Wario being announced on a random date considering there's no new WarioWare game in the foreseeable future.

@rockodoodle: I used to believe the 3DS version would release first, but I'm starting to doubt that. The reason why is because Sakurai is releasing far more screenshots of the Wii U version than the 3DS, which would seem to imply that the Wii U version is further in development. It would make sense for Nintendo to release the Wii U version first since Wii U needs more games and sales, but I really don't care one way or another which comes first.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

1,178. Posted:

I know I've said I'm not gonna double dip, but I'm REALLY starting to consider getting both versions.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,179. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

People are slacking Untitled Untitled

I'm glad to see toon link! :)
There have been rumors about him not making it to the next game because he is seen piloting the train in a stage that resembles spirit tracks.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Artwark

1,180. Posted:

Sonic is back!!!!!

Untitled

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark