Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 5,084

Obito_Sigma

Do you know who would make a great addition to the Super Smash Bros. game? Wario! We need SM64 Wario in SSB4! Either him or Batman. Maybe even Naruto. For some strange reason, Naruto seems like he could fit in a Smash Bros. game. Maybe it's because I played too much Class of Ninja when Tomy actually made Naruto games. My goodness, those were my favorite third-party Wii games after the Sonic ones.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

WrappedInBlack

I really hope ur joking with all the batman and naruto stuff

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Blast

realhumans wrote:

Be Aware: The creator of life is playing games with you right now. Via brain waves. Putting thoughts in your mind. Messing with your head. Making you feel scared and nervous. From the line at school to the atmosphere at your job. those people that are mean to you. The creator of life set it up that way, rigged it. Making you think "stupid thoughts". Making you do stupid things. The creator of life is blocking you from being with a girl. Tricking some into being gay. Via thoughts in your head. It will bring girls around you. But will you ever really get them. The answer is very few in a lifetime. It's "teasing" you. It likes to watch your "emotions". That's why it created you. That's it's life's work, so to speak. Playing your thoughts. Controlling your life and your opportunities (money, girls, jobs)! That's it's game. "It" wants to lower your self esteem. Making you accept less in life and like it more. All the while watching as you react to all of life's stupid tricks and worthless bull shight. Life is like a giant game. A crappy game. Where you never really win anything, You just get to think about things and watch life. Hate the panzy creator of life. Peace!

UMMMM... I getting the feeling that you're a novelty account thats focused on saying weird stuff... Am I right?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Socar

I wonder if the 3DS version will have online mode unlike the Wii U version....That would be weird.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

BandG

Artwark wrote:

I wonder if the 3DS version will have online mode unlike the Wii U version....That would be weird.

Are you saying you don't think the Wii U version will have online? Because i could guarantee it will...

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

LyIa

BandG wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Are you saying you don't think the Wii U version will have online? Because i could guarantee it will...

Let's just hope it doesn't suck. Heheheh!

all men are kings 👑

mamp

DestinyMan wrote:

Marth joins the battle!
Untitled

He doesn't look anything like the awakening version meaning no Lucina?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

DreamyViridi

mamp wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Marth joins the battle!
Untitled

He doesn't look anything like the awakening version meaning no Lucina?

If anything, the fact that Marth isn't in Awakening garb means Lucina still has a chance.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kryce

Wait a minute this is his exact outfit and hairstyle from Fire emblem : shadow Dragon for DS
which means ... he's might get an English voice !

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

Dannyj64

I hope Rosilana 2b announced on NExt week coz Mario 3d world

Dannyj64

BandG

Dannyj64 wrote:

I hope Rosilana 2b announced on NExt week coz Mario 3d world

... How about no. If there was anyone from 3D World it would be Toad, and also I'm more expecting Zelda to be announced that day because of ALBW.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Captain_Toad

Heh, Roselina would be assist trophy at best. ......though I could be proven wrong.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Socar

I don't get it though. How can the Wii fit trainer end up in the handheld? Shouldn't there be an exclusive stage for that?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Artwark wrote:

I don't get it though. How can the Wii fit trainer end up in the handheld? Shouldn't there be an exclusive stage for that?

Not all stages on the 3DS version are going to be from handheld games, just most of them are.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.