3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,009

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,021. Posted:

well, this is in a 3ds forum, so I could guess that everyone here haves a 3DS? If so then why are we worrying. Rather it's on wii u or not it is going to be on a 3ds....I hope. :)

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

1,022. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

I wake up and see the words "Kid Icarus: Uprising stage revealed!" I was like: "Cool, but it's probably 3DS only..." So yeah... >_>

I think it was mentioned that both games will have different stages based off games tied to that type of system (the portable version has stages based off of portable games, console has stages based off of console games) so if that's true it's gonna be a 3DS exclusive. I'm kinda glad they're doing this though, as it'll give us an incentive to buy both versions.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,023. Posted:

Since the 3DS has less hardware power, I am guessing that there are going to be 20-25 characters. Here's what I think:
1. Villager
2. Mega Man
3. Wii Fit Trainer
4. Mario
5. Donkey Kong
6. Link
7. Samus
8. Kirby
9. Fox
10: Pickachu
11. Bowser
12. Pit
13. Wario
14. Luigi
15. Peach
16. Olimar
17. Chrom
18. Lucina
19. Zelda
20. New Pokemon Trainer
21. Meta Knight
22. King Dedede
23. Yoshi
24. Ganondorf
25. Captain Falcon

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,024. Posted:

Some of you may remember seeing this in the Smash Bros. trailer. It's a grassy stage with a stone wheel, and Mario was seen running through it. It was thought to be a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D stage at first, but it might actually be a level in an Adventure Mode.
Untitled
Untitled
Could it be a side-scrolling Donkey Kong Island level in the 3DS Adventure Mode?

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

1,025. Posted:

@Varia01 Try closer to 40. The 3DS is at least as powerful as the Wii as we've seen (probably more) and SSBB had 35 characters.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,026. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Some of you may remember seeing this in the Smash Bros. trailer. It's a grassy stage with a stone wheel, and Mario was seen running through it. It was thought to be a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D stage at first, but it might actually be a level in an Adventure Mode.
Untitled
Untitled
Could it be a side-scrolling Donkey Kong Island level in the 3DS Adventure Mode?

I think it's from adventure mode since mario isn't fighting anyone.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Ninja

1,027. Posted:

Where is the pic of the day?

NintendoMonkey
Shigeru Miyamoto once said:Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.
MAINS
Super Smash Bros Melee: Young Link
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Toon Link SECONDARIES:Game & Watch, Ness
Super Smash Bros. 3DS: Greninja SECONDARIES: Kirby, Toon Link

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,028. Posted:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Where is the pic of the day?

Pics of the day only seem to be posted during weekdays.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,029. Posted:

......any ideas on what the final boss is going to be in adventure mode?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,030. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

......any ideas on what the final boss is going to be in adventure mode?

I'm bowser since on megaman's page theres a very menacing concept art of him watching over the characters with megaman leading them.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

1,031. Posted:

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,032. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

This is also for regular Adventure Mode enemies, but I hope more, or better yet all, the bosses are from actual existing franchises instead of all the made up stuff like in Subspace...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,033. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

This is also for regular Adventure Mode enemies, but I hope more, or better yet all, the bosses are from actual existing franchises instead of all the made up stuff like in Subspace...

Yeah but then people will go on about how there's nothing original in the Adventure Mode.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,034. Posted:

With all this talk of Bowser, it makes me wonder if his Giga Bowser form will look different in light of Bowser's new normal look. Will he be even scarier in 3D and HD?

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,035. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Bowser was the final boss of melee, but I do think they'll throw in a few bosses brawl style, even without story.

This is also for regular Adventure Mode enemies, but I hope more, or better yet all, the bosses are from actual existing franchises instead of all the made up stuff like in Subspace...

Yeah but then people will go on about how there's nothing original in the Adventure Mode.

I don't know, among the top complaints I hear people go on about with Subspace was the random enemies/bosses. But then again the public is unbelievably fickle.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,036. Posted:

Dev wrote:

With all this talk of Bowser, it makes me wonder if his Giga Bowser form will look different in light of Bowser's new normal look. Will he be even scarier in 3D and HD?

Maybe, Maybe not. But it would be so cool if he was! :D

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,037. Posted:

okay?....so what about final smashes in adventure mode? ...It is a possibility.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ForeverIgnited

1,038. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Since the 3DS has less hardware power, I am guessing that there are going to be 20-25 characters. Here's what I think:
1. Villager
2. Mega Man
3. Wii Fit Trainer
4. Mario
5. Donkey Kong
6. Link
7. Samus
8. Kirby
9. Fox
10: Pickachu
11. Bowser
12. Pit
13. Wario
14. Luigi
15. Peach
16. Olimar
17. Chrom
18. Lucina
19. Zelda
20. New Pokemon Trainer
21. Meta Knight
22. King Dedede
23. Yoshi
24. Ganondorf
25. Captain Falcon

All the characters that are in the Wii U version will be in the 3DS version. And since each iteration in the franchise has had more characters, I expect this the newest super smash to have more than at least 40 characters.

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RudysaurusRex

1,039. Posted:

For the new Pokemon trainer, I hope they choose Sinnoh Pokemon. I'd love Torterr, Prinplup and Chimchar. But mostly Torterra.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suicune

1,040. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

......any ideas on what the final boss is going to be in adventure mode?

Giygas.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo