Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 3DS!!! (possibilities)

Posts 221 to 240 of 301

komicturtle

JafriYakin wrote:

They should make Yoshi stronger
I think playing as Prince Fluff would be awesome!
And I think you should get to play as
Count Bleck
Dimentio
O ' Chunks
and Mimi
also welcome to Nintendo Life 3DSlover1998

I don't know about you, but Yoshi IS strong. In Brawl, especially with improvements of his Up-B. I use him a good amount whenever I play and he's a very good fighter.

komicturtle

geek-master

i think mii's should make an apearance with chuck norris bandana's
also why not give super smash brothers 3DS the same camera prospective as soul calibur 2. i think it would be coo to move in 8 direction, but then again that would not be smash bro

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Eel

komicturtle92 wrote:

JafriYakin wrote:

They should make Yoshi stronger

I don't know about you, but Yoshi IS strong. In Brawl, especially with improvements of his Up-B. I use him a good amount whenever I play and he's a very good fighter.

And Yoshis neutral B move is completely broken in the subspace emissary!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

R-L-A-George

Tj92 wrote:

3DSlover1998 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

If they don't add MegaMan, I will never play a game made by Sakuri again.

Who is Mega Man?

I'll treat that like a serious question.
There are many Mega Men, and here's a picture of them all.
Untitled
From left to right respectively, here are the games they are from:
Megaman Zero
Megaman Legends
Megaman Battle Network
Megaman
Megaman ZX Advent (Male)
Megaman ZX Advent (Female)
Megaman Starforce
Megaman ZX
Megaman X

How can anybody not know what MegaMan is?

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Simmer_E

Add Zorua (Pokemon) and I'm down 8)

Moveset:

B-illusion (turn into one of your openents I guess)

That's all I can think of now lol

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

Hokori

maybe we could have a Face Raiders level kinda like how brawl had electroplankton and PictoChat

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

thesmorganator

If there is a ssb 3ds (which I believe is possibe) I would like to see all of the characters that were in melee but not in brawl, pac man ( if sega and the one that snake comes from can get a character, why can't namco?) slippy, count bleck and MIIs

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

Kyloctopus

Let's think reasonable here super smash bros 3ds will never be made at least that's what Hal said and Hal is busy enough with Kid Icarus Kirby Wii and Kirby DS. But it would be pretty cool if retro did super smash bros 3ds.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Neram

Possibility: Never going to happen! Smash Bros. is designed for people to gather around one screen and play together, a handheld version would make no sense.

Neram

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3245-5802 | Nintendo Network ID: Neramclann

irken004

Neram wrote:

Possibility: Never going to happen! Smash Bros. is designed for people to gather around one screen and play together, a handheld version would make no sense.

... Except that each player having their own handheld screen while sitting in the same room is completely different, right?

Neram

irken004 wrote:

Neram wrote:

... Except that each player having their own handheld screen while sitting in the same room is completely different, right?

Actually yes it is, for many reasons. If you went to a friends house and you don't have a 3DS, would you want to buy one and a copy of the game to be able to play with them? I don't think so. Also, playing with friends on one game helps to unlock various features, there's stat tracking, name profiles, things like that.

Neram

FonistofCruxis

I completeley agree with Neram, I would much rather the next smash bros. was on the wii successor.

Meta-Rift

Neram wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Neram wrote:

Actually yes it is, for many reasons. If you went to a friends house and you don't have a 3DS, would you want to buy one and a copy of the game to be able to play with them? I don't think so. Also, playing with friends on one game helps to unlock various features, there's stat tracking, name profiles, things like that.

If everyone has their own game, you'd just unlock stuff faster. And how would it change stat tracking and profiles, aside from making them better? And yes, everyone would need a 3DS, but how is that any different from any other handheld game designed for multiplayer? If anything, I would think it would be less of a problem, because so many people would buy it.

I admit that there would be some minor problems with a handheld Smash Bros, but none of the ones you've mentioned are a big deal. On top of all that, remember how Nintendo was experimenting with using a 3DS as a controller for their next console?

Meta-Rift

Neram

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I completeley agree with Neram, I would much rather the next smash bros. was on the wii successor.

This is my point exactly, for Nintendo to waste resources developing a watered-down handheld Smash Bros. game, wouldn't make much sense, it would make more sense for them to wait and make a full fledged HD Smash Bros. for the Wii successor.

For Nintendo to make a 3DS Smash Bros. and a Project Cafe Smash Bros. would be a really bad idea, considering Masahiro Sakurai already expressed concerns about getting tired of making the game, it would only mean less quality overall. So really what it comes down to is would you rather have Smash Bros. on 3DS or Project Cafe?

Neram

pntjr

as much as i want it to happen, it just doesn't add up. Nintendo will not make SSB3D.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Neram

remember how Nintendo was experimenting with using a 3DS as a controller for their next console?

No not really, but that sounds like a horrible idea I hope they don't do that.

Neram

pntjr

[/quote] For Nintendo to make a 3DS Smash Bros. and a Project Cafe Smash Bros. would be a really bad idea, considering Masahiro Sakurai already expressed concerns about getting tired of making the game, it would only mean less quality overall. So really what it comes down to is would you rather have Smash Bros. on 3DS or Project Cafe?

[/quote]

Project Cafe, but i think they should make Super Smash Bros. All Stars, where it is all three versions in one game, but three diffrent parts.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Wiiner

Really would prefer it on the wii successor as it will then likely have more content, possibly better online play and dlc(If the wii successor does improve on online capabilities) and personally I'd prefer using a controller( for reasons such as two analogues etc.)

WII U ID: WiinerMario
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.