Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 3DS!!! (possibilities)

Posts 181 to 200 of 301

nmozdzier

The video didn't work. Gravity items would be really cool, especially in teams, but how would that work in stages like Bridge of Eldin or Final Destination? You would fall to your doom. If you put it like Frigate Orpheon, well then there would have to be a mirror-ish of that stage and that would be weird in itself.
@armoredghor Yay, Chykka!!!

I has a acorn {D
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH
Aww, acorn go bye-bye

RoyalBlur

All I'd like is Capcom vs. Nintendo!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

MrMushroom987 wrote:

nmozdzier wrote:

I liked Brawl. But I can't see it on the 3DS, as Super Smash Bros has always been on consoles, not handhelds If they did though, I really hope they let us play as like Master/Crazy Hand or TABOO!!! Playing as Taboo would be awesome, and the final smash could be that Wing Move.

Master Hand is a playable character in Brawl. [youtube:iDlkmC4Yi08]

Master Hand is not a playable character in Brawl.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GameInfinite

tristenj1992 wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

nmozdzier wrote:

I liked Brawl. But I can't see it on the 3DS, as Super Smash Bros has always been on consoles, not handhelds If they did though, I really hope they let us play as like Master/Crazy Hand or TABOO!!! Playing as Taboo would be awesome, and the final smash could be that Wing Move.

Master Hand is a playable character in Brawl. [youtube:iDlkmC4Yi08]

Master Hand is not a playable character in Brawl.

It's Fake.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Nesyaj0

I hope this does happen. the SSB series was one of Nintendo's best ideas and best selling franchises ever. Putting it on the 3DS would make any Nintendo fanboy jizz repetitively, and when they realize they aren't dreaming, they'll do it again

Unfortunately I recall Sakurai (at least I think it was him) mention that he had no plans to make another SSB game after SSBB, but at least he said he had no plans, I think once the 3DS starts selling he'll realize it'll be worth it and start developing something up to par with SSBB.

Nesyaj0

LuigiTheGreenFire

If they just remake the first, I'll be happy.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

komicturtle

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

If they just remake the first, I'll be happy.

Yes, and bring at least 10 characters from later titles.

I've seen this happened before in remakes.. Super Mario 64 DS kinda comes to mind, but I swear there was a fighting game that was 'remade' or something and brought characters from later games into the mix.

Oh, Power Stone Collection. That game. On PSP. It brought the new characters from Power Stone 2 into Power Stone 1.

komicturtle

Bankai

Since Square Enix is working on some Mario titles now, and since Hudson seems to be in trouble... does this mean we could see Chocobo in a Smash Brothers Game?

It would be unfair, because Chocobo would kick everyone else into oblivion, but it would be awesome, too.

nothankyou

Waluigi should be a playable character for once.

nothankyou

komicturtle

WaltzElf wrote:

Since Square Enix is working on some Mario titles now, and since Hudson seems to be in trouble... does this mean we could see Chocobo in a Smash Brothers Game?

It would be unfair, because Chocobo would kick everyone else into oblivion, but it would be awesome, too.

I can see Bowser roasting a Chocobo... Fried Chocobo.. Delish!

komicturtle

TeeJay

The 3DS can definitely support a game like Super Smash Bros., but will it be able to hold all the extras like modes and trophies and stickers and achievements and....?
That's the question.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

WaltzElf wrote:

Sora in Super Smash Bros.!! OMG I would love that!!

Linkstrikesback

tristenj1992 wrote:

The 3DS can definitely support a game like Super Smash Bros., but will it be able to hold all the extras like modes and trophies and stickers and achievements and....?

? Uh, sure? Since they're starting out at 2GB sizes, and only going to get larger, whereas Melee was on a 1.4GB disc. PLenty of room to make a smash bros game

Linkstrikesback

TeeJay

Linkstrikesback wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

? Uh, sure? Since they're starting out at 2GB sizes, and only going to get larger, whereas Melee was on a 1.4GB disc. PLenty of room to make a smash bros game

Oh, you're right!

GET ON WITH IT, NINTENDO!

Superducky

I wish more 3rd Party characters would show up in SSB. I would explode with joy if Maxwell showed up in one of the future games.

Also: Streetpass trophies and minigames anyone?

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

Rankerfire2

DUDE SMB in 3d= epic battles. The 3ds can do awsome mulitplayer online.
Only bad thing is small screen

NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!!

Rankerfire2

Mega man vs Samus. EPIC....
But will nintendo allow more 3rd parthy characters

NINTENDO RULES!!!!!!!

Funky_Gamer

If they don't add MegaMan, I will never play a game made by Sakuri again.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

LuigiTheGreenFire

I definitely think it should be a remake of Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros. Melee, here's what I mean;
Have the game pretty much like melee but with elements from the first that didn't make it into melee (like the stages), and have the roster of melee, but drop Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo and Pichu (Young Link can be changed a little), and add Sonic, Snake, Wario, Pit, Dedede, and Diddy Kong from brawl. New characters entirely could be Megaman, and about 2 other new characters.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.