Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 3DS!!! (possibilities)

Posts 161 to 180 of 301

GameInfinite

Other characters are awesome

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

TheInstantGamer

Aviator wrote:

@TIG Welcome to NL.

Jump always makes comments like that, don't worry about it.

lol thanks

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

LordJumpMad

TheInstantGamer wrote:

Aviator wrote:

@TIG Welcome to NL.

lol thanks

Because, My comments are 75% True

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GameInfinite

JumpMad wrote:

TheInstantGamer wrote:

Aviator wrote:

@TIG Welcome to NL.

lol thanks

Because, My comments are 75% True

OK. So i think that you think your comments are 75% true.

Edited on by GameInfinite

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

theblackdragon

TheInstantGamer wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Nope, not going to happen.

Without reasons to support that opinion I don't care what you think, even if AlexSays tottaly opposed the idea at least he gave reasons, I find it annoying when people express an opnion without giving reasons

and I find it annoying when people can't realize that no one is required to justify how they feel about something. it's his opinion, he stated it, you've stated yours. in the long run, neither one matters. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GameInfinite

@theblackdragon You are right, I also find it that people can't even realize.

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Reala

MrMushroom987 wrote:

I hadn't realized that as for SSB I'm kinda glad they aren't in a rush to make more, making them too regularly would most likely weaken the franchise imo, much better the staff work on something else than simply milk a game for all its worth.

Reala

GameInfinite

Reala wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

I hadn't realized that as for SSB I'm kinda glad they aren't in a rush to make more, making them too regularly would most likely weaken the franchise imo, much better the staff work on something else than simply milk a game for all its worth.

YEP

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

TheInstantGamer

theblackdragon wrote:

TheInstantGamer wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Nope, not going to happen.

Without reasons to support that opinion I don't care what you think, even if AlexSays tottaly opposed the idea at least he gave reasons, I find it annoying when people express an opnion without giving reasons

and I find it annoying when people can't realize that no one is required to justify how they feel about something. it's his opinion, he stated it, you've stated yours. in the long run, neither one matters. :3

Damn, I just got told!

Edited on by TheInstantGamer

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

GameInfinite

Ya.

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

GoldAero

I personally think that if Nintendo can make an 8GB card for the 3DS that they could make some pretty awesome features like the Adventure Mode from the GCN version AND bring in a different Story Mode like in Brawl. They could have Stage Builder, 3D trophy gallery (which I personally think would be pretty cool), All new Characters (maybe Goku, Knuckles the Echidna, Isaac,Amy Rose,etc.) , DLC characters (maybe), Multiplayer, Online, and if so a Double-slot so you can switch between your 2 favorite characters in Multiplayer. Tourneys, Stickers (which was a HUGE help when I got stuck in SSE), Coin Launcher, The Coin Slot Machine (from Melee), Events, Boss Battle Mode, More alternate costumes/abilities [like Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu, Link-Young Link-Toon Link, Zelda-Sheik-Tetra-Zelda Darknut form, Sonic-Shadow (because they bare a resemblance), Classic, challenges, etc. (he says hopefully) Making all of that fit in an 8GB card would be just short of a miracle (maybe). But honestly I think that if Nintendo can do all of that AND make it portable, then I think they would be able to do just about anything.

(He says hopefully)

aynfrancesco06

According to the information I have gathered... It is really possible or in fact preparing the Super Smash Bros on 3ds...
Or it seemingly seems that they might add a few characters on The SSBB as a bonus character...
If The Ocarina Of Time on 3ds works... How about SSBB... right?

3ds RuleZ!!!!!!!!

salty1264

i hope itll come out

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

Link977

another good Idea would be able to buy premium characters from the eShop

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Mabbit

I'd only buy it if it had good online.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

nmozdzier

I liked Brawl. But I can't see it on the 3DS, as Super Smash Bros has always been on consoles, not handhelds If they did though, I really hope they let us play as like Master/Crazy Hand or TABOO!!! Playing as Taboo would be awesome, and the final smash could be that Wing Move.

I has a acorn {D
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH
Aww, acorn go bye-bye

GameInfinite

nmozdzier wrote:

I liked Brawl. But I can't see it on the 3DS, as Super Smash Bros has always been on consoles, not handhelds If they did though, I really hope they let us play as like Master/Crazy Hand or TABOO!!! Playing as Taboo would be awesome, and the final smash could be that Wing Move.

Master Hand is a playable character in Brawl. [youtube:iDlkmC4Yi08] FAKE

Edited on by GameInfinite

N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Chrono_Cross

I dont remember seeing this topic before, but if they did make this for 3DS then I'd explode.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

armoredghor

We have the proof that online works. We've seen it on street fighter IV now. We've seen that graphics are good. (Dead or Alive Dimmensions). (and if you don't think fighters will work just look at my last 2 references) We can have a deep game like melee now. Just add switches for tripping, gravity and items. This way, through matchmaking, we should have an online experience that will work for everyone. We also have advantages now to having one player per console. They can set it up so when I select Link, he's wearing a costume that changes him to Toon Link, I move modifier that changes his bow to light arrows, an equipment modifier that gives him hover boots and something that changes his final smash to summoning Midna in her spider form that changes him to wolf Link. The same could be said for any other character. Selecting Samus changes her beam to Diffusion beam, her b V to power bomb and her B> to speed booster. This would be awesome and would revive old characters such as Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, and others through costumes.

armoredghor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.