Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 501 to 520 of 863

komicturtle

Is the keychain plastic or metal...?

I think they should have given people a strap on tanooki tail than something like a keychain :/

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

1upsuper

^ It's neither. It's metal.

I am absolutely loving this game. I actually really like the lack of strict world themes; it makes each level a surprise.

Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper

grumblegrumble

OMG!!! Just picked up my copy at Best Buy (pre-ordered it) and just finished playing Course 1... I am so already hooked! Great graphics, superior sound and wonderfully alive worlds and enemies. This is the best portable Mario game yet!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

shingi_70

WTF at people blasting through the game in one session.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Corbs

I know. Gotta savor it. Given how few and far between these marquee titles are (and probably will be after Christmas), people had better enjoy them while they can.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

shingi_70

Also could someone detail the update that comes with the game? Is it the same one that was talked about acouple of weeks ago.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Burning_Spear

Hear that. I forced myself to stop in world 2.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Retro_on_theGo

shingi_70 wrote:

Also could someone detail the update that comes with the game? Is it the same one that was talked about acouple of weeks ago.

Yes, you can jump into a friends game now, everyone who is online is at the beginning of your friend list and you can scroll through it faster.

Also, I agree. I forced myself to stop playing near the end of world 3.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Noire

I played for seven hours straight (with only a one-hour break to recharge) and saw the credits. It's so good omg. D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

warioswoods

Remember, the levels are like hamburgers according to Nintendo. You wouldn't binge on 30 or 40 hamburgers a day, now would you?

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Adam

I'm almost done the main game, and I've barely had time to play it today. However, there are a number of levels I know I'll want to play again and again. I wouldn't worry about forcing yourself to a slow pace. Get it over with before Zelda and Mario Kart come out. You'll come back to it a few months later most likely.

Wario, I feel like you're trying to tell me something. All I can say in answer is, please, stop looking through the dining room window. If I had wanted guests, I'd have bought 41 hamburgers.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

shingi_70

Don't expect to go through it fast just in time for Kart. Even if I do still have a backlog of VC and Dsiware games to finish.

WAT!

grumblegrumble

Corbs wrote:

I know. Gotta savor it. Given how few and far between these marquee titles are (and probably will be after Christmas), people had better enjoy them while they can.

Exactly. I'm only gonna play one level per day for the next umpteen days, mastering each level as I go. I am really savoring this IT's wonderful!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

grumblebuzzz

I've played for about 3-4 hours now, just entered world 4 with all star medals and gold flags. I want to play more but I don't want the main quest to be over so quickly. I hear that after the main game is over, what's left is akin to Mario Galaxy's timed comet levels and I hated those; I'm reluctant to breeze through the main game so fast and be left with only challenges that are insanely frustrating and devoid of fun.

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

komicturtle

I may have to stop coming here to keep my mind off this game and possible spoilers.

If only things went in my favor

This year sucks for me...

komicturtle

FonistofCruxis

When I get it on Friday when it releases in Europe, I'm not going to try and blast through the game in 1 or 2 days or something like that but I would like to beat it before MK7 comes out.

Adam

What are gold flags and how are they obtained?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CanisWolfred

So yeah, this game is on the top of my Gamefly list on my trial account. I can't wait to blast through it in 2-3 days and then return it at no cost to me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

grumblebuzzz

@Adam, nothing big, just hitting the top of the flagpole. The game indicates levels in which you've done that or not.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.