Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 481 to 500 of 863

SamuraiShyGuy

I actually never tried to get all the dragon coins in SMW. Do you get anything for getting them all?

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

shingi_70

Picking up tomorrow can't wait.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Adam

You get a 1up if you collect all of them in one level, and the satisfaction of having done it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

RYBlast

Picked this up 3 hours ago. My favourite level so far is the one with the floating chocolate and cookies.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Ark

Adam wrote:

You get a 1up if you collect all of them in one level, and the satisfaction of having done it.

In the GBA version, they transform into Peach coins. Not much of a reward, but hey.

komicturtle

@teejay

He's a h8r.

Anyways, bummed that I won't be getting this game today like I had planned earlier this year. Same went for Kirby RTD, and same goes for Skyward Sword and inevitably MK7

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

Zez just likes to be annoying, he probably does have a 3DS hidden away somewhere. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sykotek

I preordered a copy at GameStop, but learned Fry's Electronics was selling it for $10 less, so pass on the cheap Tanooki keychain. =)

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

komicturtle

please ignore him if he bothers you. the cutesy sniping on your end needs to stop — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

komicturtle

Burning_Spear

Syf wrote:

Doesn't feel terribly original either, but rather a mix and match of various games.

It definitely feels like Mario's Greatest Hits; no coherence, no consistent feel from one level to the next. But as someone just said, we knew this would be the case. It's still a lot of fun.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

RYBlast

So what are everybody's first impressions of this game?

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

zezhyrule

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@KomicZ and Eureka
He's just expressing his opinion.
even if it is wrong :3

This man speaks the truth. And I was kidding if it wasn't obvious. Who walks into a mario thread on a nintendo forum and asks if a mario game is good? Pointless.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Adam

KomicZ wrote:

He's a h8r.

Not really.

Also, just found out I was misinformed regarding how many star coins you need to unlock the secret worlds. Doesn't sound so bad. The camera still sucks if you want to backtrack for a missed star coin though.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CanisWolfred

zezzy wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@KomicZ and Eureka
He's just expressing his opinion.
even if it is wrong :3

This man speaks the truth. And I was kidding if it wasn't obvious. Who walks into a mario thread on a nintendo forum and asks if a mario game is good? Pointless.

Especially since I'm sure it was being praised long before he got there. All he had to do was a little reading.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RoyalBlur

I just got Super Mario 3D Land right at noon today and I played the first two stages and I've got to say that I really enjoyed that little bit! The game is excellent and I love the visuals and graphical detail! Plus the the 3D effect just sets this game on a whole new level! It's a feast for the eyes!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Tangoswthbowser

I pre-ordered through Amazon last week...*grumble. C'mon shipping confirmation...

Tangoswthbowser

Birdman

Got it and played through the first World or so. I wouldn't say I'm absolutely loving it (yet), but it's definitely my favorite 3DS game, hands down. The keychain is even lamer than I thought it would be, though. It's not like a small figurine like I thought it would be like, but rather it's a brass plate with Tanooki Mario on one side. Fitting (3D but is like a 2D thing), but more disappointing than I expected.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.