Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 461 to 480 of 863

Burning_Spear

pikky wrote:

@Eureka You and me both

So, to people who have the game; is the update included, or do we have to wait even longer? D:

The update loads after you insert the cartridge. It takes maybe a minute. BTW, fantastic game.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

pikku

Oh, okay thanks Adam. Is it avalable if you don't have the game? It should be, right? I don't have my 3DS on me right now, so I can't check.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

3DLORDoNINTENDO

mii want game almost got it but this stupid place cald playover games and movis only gave me 15 dollors for resident evil the mercinarys AND samiri wariour cronicals that shuld have ben 35 each that is 70$ the game should have ben mine now i will get it whith mk7 and sonic genirations and pokemon rumble BLAST on 12/25/11

Edited on by 3DLORDoNINTENDO

fc 0559 6817 5724

shingi_70

Is the update included just for friend stuff or is it the one promised with Video and eshop upgrades.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TeeJay

moneydude wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

...what?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

TeeJay wrote:

moneydude wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

...what?

As funny as that was...I kinda have to agree with TJ. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

pntjr

Forcing myself...
To beat...
SM64DS...
It's a pain, but I have to.
I want to be able to beat one portable Mario game before moving on to the next...
Meh
I have 30 more stars to collect.
Sigh

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Ark

World 6 after about an hour and a half. I'm hoping the difficulty ramps up because this has been brain-dead autopilot the whole time. Doesn't feel terribly original either, but rather a mix and match of various games. It's fun at least.

Edited on by Ark

TeeJay

Syf wrote:

Doesn't feel terribly original either, but rather a mix and match of various games. It's fun at least.

Lol this is what you were told you were getting. It's even on the box. XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

warioswoods

Adam wrote:

Like NSMBW though, the star coins are a pain to track down

I don't have it yet (I might let myself pick it up tonight if I finish enough work today; else tomorrow evening), but I have to disagree about NSMBWii. The star coins were one of my favorite parts about that game. There always needs to be something to offset the linearity of traditional Mario games, something to make you explore and keep an eye open for secrets. Having to find all the star coins in the Wii game was fantastic, IMO, and something we'd even tackle in co-op.

On the first co-op playthrough with an old friend of mine (one of the best Mario experiences I've had), he was as obsessive as I was about looking out for star coins and keeping track of where we might have missed something. It added something to the experience, trying to outdo each other in spotting all the secret paths.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Ark

TeeJay wrote:

Lol this is what you were told you were getting. It's even on the box. XD

Yep, was well aware. Not complaining, just noting that it's even less "new" than I expected.

Adam

They can always do that like SMW did and have them but not require you to track them down in order to play half the game. I find it fun to track down dragon coins at my leisure in SMW, but if I can't find one or if it is just frustrating to get to, it's no loss to me because I don't need it to access the second half of the game like I do in SM3DL. It doesn't make sense to require someone to play the game in a non-linear way in order to unlock more linear levels.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ChaosTheChao

Is the game good? It's not out yet here in the UK.

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

TeeJay

zezzy wrote:

ChaosTheChao wrote:

Is the game good?

No.

You don't even have a 3DS.

SamuraiShyGuy

It's just a way to add a lot of replay value, Adam. I really enjoyed tracking all the coins down in NSMBWii. The first time through you could just make sure you beat the level, and then later look for places you might have missed. But this is coming from a guy who beat Mario Galaxy once with mario and once with luigi, got all 242 stars on Galaxy 2, and 100% completed MotoHeroz. If the core game is fun, I usually find it fun to do all the extras.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

TeeJay

Adam wrote:

They can always do that like SMW did and have them but not require you to track them down in order to play half the game. I find it fun to track down dragon coins at my leisure in SMW, but if I can't find one or if it is just frustrating to get to, it's no loss to me because I don't need it to access the second half of the game like I do in SM3DL. It doesn't make sense to require someone to play the game in a non-linear way in order to unlock more linear levels.

Ah well. Can't please everyone I guess.

/me goes back to enjoying Super Mario 3D Land

Edited on by TeeJay

Adam

@Shyguy Like I said, you can get that without forcing it. I replay SMW and try to get all the dragon coins, but if one is eluding me and I don't feel like wasting more time on it at the moment, that doesn't stop me from going on to play the rest of the game.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.