Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 421 to 440 of 863

ChaosTheChao

Oddy wrote:

Why does Japan get almost all games zeroth?

I mean before europe.

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

TheKingOfTown

Poison Mushrooms are back in this game! They only appear in the 8 special worlds after you beat the game though.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Odnetnin

Its-Mii-Will wrote:

ChaosTheChao wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I mean before europe.

Because they choose to and translating games into many different languages takes time.

I was joking and pointing out that Europeans wish they got it when Americans did and Americans wish they got it when Japan did (and Australians probably wish they weren't last either). The grass is always greener.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

TeeJay

AtomicOtaku wrote:

Poison Mushrooms are back in this game! They only appear in the 8 special worlds after you beat the game though.

Omg no more spoilers! D:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TheKingOfTown

Oops, sorry. D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ChaosTheChao

Oddy wrote:

Its-Mii-Will wrote:

ChaosTheChao wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I mean before europe.

Because they choose to and translating games into many different languages takes time.

I was joking and pointing out that Europeans wish they got it when Americans did and Americans wish they got it when Japan did (and Australians probably wish they weren't last either). The grass is always greener.

Except in japan where the grass is the greenest.

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

Adam

Not necessarily. We got Modern Warfare 3 first! ...oh, wait, yea, the grass is always greenest in Japan.

Stupid Japanese grass.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Bubbab5

AtomicOtaku wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Hearing all the hype really makes me want to pick this up... but then I'd have to wait till Christmas For Mario Kart...

ugh, too many good games coming out lol.

I would get Mario Kart first.

I'm getting SM3DL then MK7 because SM3DL will hold me off till MK7 and if it doesn't the November update will help to

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

shingi_70

Going to walk to Gamestop and pick this up. Can't wait HYPE..

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

grumblegrumble

I pre-ordered my copy on the best buy website, will pick it up tomorrow around noon when i get back home from my sister's place. I will probably be locked in playing it all day. It's raining all weekend, so I have an excuse! lol

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Bubbab5

Im gettin it 2 morrow but im goin to church and a little kids b day because my little bro DARN YOOOOOOUUUUU now I have to wait till noon but atleast im gonna be able to play before school on Monday

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Natie31

Got it a day early at toy r us in 42th street. Have to get the game before 2:00 just had miss it but got there just in time. ITS great lovin it.

Edited on by Natie31

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Bubbab5

WHAT DO YOU RATE IT

Natie31

Bubbab55 wrote:

WHAT DO YOU RATE IT

It looks GREAT, feels GREAT, it's just GREAT in all. Give it a 100 all the way. You have to own this copy is a must!

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Bubbab5

Cool I played the demo and love it

SamuraiShyGuy

Yeah, I played the demo today at Best Buy and thought it was pretty cool. It was a really simple level though, most likely from very early in the game. Can't wait to get it.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

TeeJay

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

Yeah, I played the demo today at Best Buy and thought it was pretty cool. It was a really simple level though, most likely from very early in the game. Can't wait to get it.

That was the very first level.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.