3DS Forum

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Showing 441 to 460 of 492

AuthorMessage

florecita

441. Posted:

Irysse wrote:

butts wrote:

I stopped at international because it kept saying in the contest that I didn't have the right outfit they were looking for pft.

One trick I used was to only have a top/base, pants/skirt, shoes, and a bag; making sure that most of the outfit, excluding the bag, matched in both colour and pattern; and keeping to the "main" brand for that taste as much as possible (though it's still possible to win using two brands).

Thats pretty helpful because I've been experiencing the same thing here. i dont want to sound like Im the best or something but Im pretty shock at moments who gets 1st place sometimes :P Im like no way that girl's outfit is a lot cooler than mine! lol. But i guess is keeping it more simple in this level. Thanks! :)

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

AuthorMessage

Irysse

442. Posted:

@florecita Glad to help! ^_^ Hah, I can be that way too, sometimes, especially when I see an outfit that doesn't fit all too well with the theme but still happens to win. Luckily, you won't be seeing any more of that once you start winning.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

443. Posted:

Well, here's some pictures I took, yeah, that girl is supposed to be me............if I was a girl.

This was the first picture I took, I know I look good, so that's why I shut my eyes
Untitled
"Hello there, how did you get inside my room............with that stylish dress!"
Untitled
"I think this looks good on me too"
Untitled

So what do you all think, yeah, I know, I need to take more pictures.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

444. Posted:

I found the International Contests kind of easy. I only lost a couple of times.
I also love the princess/gothic princess fashion. it's basically all my character wears.
Also, I bought all of the makeup in the game. I only use like half of it though. :P

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Irysse

445. Posted:

If anyone else manages to go to the cake shop with Carrie (girl with the braided fringe), take some pictures of the dialogue. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I started this game.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

446. Posted:

The dialogue in this game is amazing. Especially all of the customers who have little mini-stories.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

447. Posted:

Irysse wrote:

If anyone else manages to go to the cake shop with Carrie (girl with the braided fringe), take some pictures of the dialogue. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I started this game.

@Irysse

I got the cake shop a while ago lol. That's one of my many favorite shops to go to in style savvy. :D

Yeah I'll take a pic though. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

448. Posted:

@SheldomRandoms

You look good as a girl character although that picture in the middle creeps me out to no extent. No offense. Cool pic's though. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

yuffie_r

449. Posted:

Hi! I haven't been on here in along time! Anyone here?

3DS friend code: 1977-0441-8535

Twitter: yuffentine_

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

450. Posted:

@Yuffie_r

Lol yeah were still here tomorrow I'm gonna post more pics. :) I added you on twitter as a friend. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

451. Posted:

That one part of the game, where Michaela tells you that how much you have grown in such little time, the music suddenly stops and she says that she wants you to create an outfit for here, then on the dressing menu, the main theme of the game, (or Series, I didn't play the first game, did anybody here?" plays while you have to make her an outfit.

For some reason, I found this part to be very epic, it's like the final stage of Streets of Rage 2, where you have to go into the Syndicate Stronghold to defeat Mr.X and save Adam, while going inside the elevator, the main them of the series plays, I just compared Streets of Rage and Style Savvy, deal with it.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

DePapier

452. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That one part of the game, where Michaela tells you that how much you have grown in such little time, the music suddenly stops and she says that she wants you to create an outfit for here, then on the dressing menu, the main theme of the game, (or Series, I didn't play the first game, did anybody here?" plays while you have to make her an outfit.

For some reason, I found this part to be very epic, it's like the final stage of Streets of Rage 2, where you have to go into the Syndicate Stronghold to defeat Mr.X and save Adam, while going inside the elevator, the main them of the series plays, I just compared Streets of Rage and Style Savvy, deal with it.

Dude, I know what you mean, it's just like in that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 campain, at the biggest turning point of the story when you're sniping and the dark and emotional theme song plays, and then you found out what truly happened and... I won't spoil it. :p

But back on topic, I want to show you all my pics from the demo — I got myself some money so I'll buy the game this week :) — but how do you post pictures in the forum?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Luther
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Therlu

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/01/15/f-zero-wii-u-lets-dream-it/
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/07/01/opinion-a-suggestion-for-a-wii-u-pricing-restructure/

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2063-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: Luther

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

453. Posted:

Had a lot of pic's to get out my system lol:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

These are my two assistants in the game:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

454. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777 Those are good pictures, but I have a question (which anyone can answer)

Well, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming soon, and I know that there is a Gracie Grace Line, but how do I get it, I know through spotpass, but I still didn't get it, was this for a limited time, or do I have to do something in the game to get it, and I better hurry then if that's the case, because Luigi is gonna take over my 3DS soon and Fire Emblem: Awakening is really gonna take a lot of my time if I just look at the cover.

AuthorMessage

Konata

455. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Barbiegurl777 Those are good pictures, but I have a question (which anyone can answer)

Well, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming soon, and I know that there is a Gracie Grace Line, but how do I get it, I know through spotpass, but I still didn't get it, was this for a limited time, or do I have to do something in the game to get it, and I better hurry then if that's the case, because Luigi is gonna take over my 3DS soon and Fire Emblem: Awakening is really gonna take a lot of my time if I just look at the cover.

Go to the SS:T main menu, then go to downloads (I forgot what it's really named x3)
It should load the clothing so you can download.

Edited on by Konata

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Shinystarlight

456. Posted:

Barbiegurl777
send me a FR mine is 1246-9226-5949

Shinystarlight

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9226-5949 | Twitter: Style_Savvydiva

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

457. Posted:

@Shinystarlight

My FC is 3480-2549-1588

I'm adding you now on the 3ds. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Shinystarlight

458. Posted:

yuffie_r
send me a FR my friend code is 1246-9226-5949

Edited on by Shinystarlight

Shinystarlight

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9226-5949 | Twitter: Style_Savvydiva

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

459. Posted:

@Konata Thanks :)

So, has anyone tried using the Pokedex 3D app with the AR photos taken in Style Savvy (you can also use photos from the game I suppose), I have, but i'll so examples tomorrow.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

460. Posted:

Untitled

Well, here's the picture I took, you can use both the Pro or vanilla versions (vanilla also means the original, unchanged version, A good example would be the first version of street fighter 4, then there was the Super version, and then came arcade edition, which means that the first version is the vanilla version)

Well, I didn't know what Pokemon to use, so I went with Ducklett and Purrloin, since they are used by Sheldon and Guy, people I made up in the Pokemon role-play thread.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms