Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 321 to 340 of 426

theblackdragon

@danicahuu: Since you're asking, I'm assuming you've already been through all the themes in the Premier Contest, correct? After you've won all of them, you get a cut-scene in your shop where they explain that you'll have to outfit three actors for Avery's soap opera thing. Once that's happened, just keep dressing normal customers in your shop, visit places/do stuff with customers, work on maxing out happiness, and you should have them in and out in no time. don't just stay in your shop, make sure you go places and re-enter too (iirc at least one or two of them triggered when i re-entered my shop). you'll know it's the actors because they'll have one of those 'customer opens door, looks around, smiles' cut-scenes that usually happen for important visitors. they won't be the normal people you talk to in your shop. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Irysse

@danicahuu The actors won't appear on the customer list, but will arrive like in "special events" (I don't know how to describe it, but at this point, I think you've seen it often enough). I don't know if this varies per game, but I had to prepare an edgy male outfit, a contemporary male outfit, and a preppy female outfit, so prepare all that in advance.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

danicahuu

@theblackdragon and @lrysse thanks for the tips! Hopefully they'll work! I got the edgy male in a while ago, I think I might have messed up his outfit? What happens then? ^_^" and I've gotten so much happiness now the moon just gives me pieces of clothing. And yes I've played through all of the premier contests.

danicahuu

Irysse

@danicahuu He'll appear again, in the customer list this time, so keep on checking! I may have also remembered it incorrectly, as I think it wasn't an edgy outfit, but instead a bold one, though the shop that sells it should have clothing with both tastes at once. You'll probably have to check the dialogue.

theblackdragon

my shop generally sells luxury, preppy, feminine, bold, and edgy stuff, (contemporary, bold, luxury, and basic for men) so whatever they're wanting has gotta be within that general spectrum. i do keep an outfit or two's worth of gothic, princess, boho-chic and asian-inspired stuff on hand, but i don't remember being trapped into one of those themes for the soap-opera people.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Gamesake

florecita wrote:

yuffie_r wrote:

My shop is Cutecat what's everyone's store name?

I like your shop's name
Mine is Dulce (Candy/sweet in spanish).

My store name is Buttaku. We only carry Asian-inspired pants and skirts there. The store is not doing so well though. Maybe it's time to shutdown and retool. I was thinking of something like mundo de la moda but that name is too long for Style Savvy's parameters.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

Banker-Style

I got the game,and so far it's actually quite fun.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

animegirl

Hey peeps plz add me I love this game

Friend Code:0748 1667 3806
Name:machi

animegirl

nintendo6412

hi everyone Im Super S and my friend code is 4613-6274-7103

nintendo6412

nintendo6412

animegirl wrote:

I added you add me my friend code is 4613-6274-7103

nintendo6412

renaryuugufan92

nintendo6412 wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

Snackbartje15 wrote:

please add me, i also have that game

i'll add you~ my FC is in my signature~ ^^

add me please my FC is 4613-6274-7103

i added you~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

YvoCaro

Hey everyone. Got the game as the free download for my XL ( nice, Nintendo!) and I'm actually enjoying it a lot! What happens when someone in your 3ds friends list plays the game too? Nobody in my list is playing it seems, so if anyone wants to add my code, please do!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

florecita

Gamesake, I like that name you chose but maybe it is too long

YvoCaro, I'll add you later in the afternoon you know I was wondering the same thing. I dont think there is any multiplayer feature for this game. I think just locally you can enter fashion contest with another person but not worldwide. Which I think it would have been super cool if they made that feature!!! But I think you can visit other people's shop. I like to see what other outfits people create and see them through swapnote.

By the way, Im getting really tired of winter clothes! I think im just going to hibernate until spring comes

Edited on by florecita

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

YvoCaro

Thank you Florecita, I'll add you too. To be honest I thought I'd get this game for my teenage daughter, but it's so enjoyable I play it myself!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

nintendo6412

animegirl wrote:

add me fc: 4613-6274-7103

nintendo6412

Staravia56

What do the actors look like?

Staravia56

Irysse

@Staravia56 Phillip comes first, then a girl who asks for a preppy outfit (I forgot her name), and then MC Mode.

omgzoe

ahhh!!

B27D34B32

zoeeee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.