Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 301 to 320 of 426

florecita

theblackdragon wrote:

also, does anyone else ever feel bad for wearing the same outfit twice in a row? sometimes i can't bring myself to change it because it's so fun or cute (or i'm too lazy to change it, haha) and then i feel silly when i show up in that magazine wearing the same thing as before... i wonder if they can tell when we do that, haha~
i'll be so embarrassed if it turns out they can D: D: D: D: D:

lol, yeah me too. I have gone days with wearing the same outfit and also not working on my store for several days just because I love the fashion contest so much that I always nap until night so I can enter the contest. Then when I finally go into my store the photographer girl comes in and tells me, "I hear your working hard ..." and I just laugh.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

fashiondiva1

florecita wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

also, does anyone else ever feel bad for wearing the same outfit twice in a row? sometimes i can't bring myself to change it because it's so fun or cute (or i'm too lazy to change it, haha) and then i feel silly when i show up in that magazine wearing the same thing as before... i wonder if they can tell when we do that, haha~
i'll be so embarrassed if it turns out they can D: D: D: D: D:

lol, yeah me too. I have gone days with wearing the same outfit and also not working on my store for several days just because I love the fashion contest so much that I always nap until night so I can enter the contest. Then when I finally go into my store the photographer girl comes in and tells me, "I hear your working hard ..." and I just laugh.

same here

Style Savvy SC- S00E26F89
3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387
Play Time For Style Savvy- 94 HOURS!
Add Me Or Get Eaten By The Giant Purple Squirrel O_o

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-
Cooking Mama: 4, Nintendogs+Cats,, MARIO KART 7, The Sims 3, Style Savvy, ...

SheldonRandoms

I still haven't gotten this game, but everybody seems to be enjoying this game, I think i'll get this game in march on my birthday, that'll give me time to come up with a store name, how about "El deseo de Antonio" which is Spanish for "Desire of Anthony" (my real name's not really Sheldon just to let you know, if you saw my flipnotes on hatena you would know why), so how does that name sound?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Irysse

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I still haven't gotten this game, but everybody seems to be enjoying this game, I think i'll get this game in march on my birthday, that'll give me time to come up with a store name, how about "El deseo de Antonio" which is Spanish for "Desire of Anthony" (my real name's not really Sheldon just to let you know, if you saw my flipnotes on hatena you would know why), so how does that name sound?

It's a bit too long, as my shop's name, "Phantasma" is only a few characters (if not one) below the limit. I'm not quite sure as to how you'd shorten that (maybe just Deseo), so coming up with something else might be a better idea.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SheldonRandoms

@Irysse Darn, well I have plenty of other names.........that are to long, would "Luna di Antonio" work, and if that's to long, would "Luna di Ant" fit? (This is Spanish for Anthony's Moon)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Irysse

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Irysse Darn, well I have plenty of other names.........that are to long, would "Luna di Antonio" work, and if that's to long, would "Luna di Ant" fit? (This is Spanish for Anthony's Moon)

"Luna di Ant" would fit; you could even add an extra letter to the end, if you want.

fashiondiva1

Irysse wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Luna di Ant" would fit; you could even add an extra letter to the end, if you want.

How about Luna di Anti?

Me encanta Style Savvy: Trendsetters! Usted debe conseguir! Si alguien necesita un nombre de la tienda, yo soy tu chica! Y ayudar con todo lo demás lo contrario.
( Use Google translate- copy and paste --- http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#es/en/

Edited on by fashiondiva1

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

I'm thinking about changing my store name. My current name is Mara Linn. I am thinking about changing it to a Spanish name. Here are my ideas. Tell me what you think-
1) Alas de la belleza- (wings of beauty)
2) Delicado rosa- (delicate pink)
3) Corazón de un león- (heart of a lion)
4) Deus da invención- (god of invention)
5) Preme especias- (touch of spice)

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Irysse

@fashiondiva1 The problem with all of those names is that they're over the 12/13 (I'm forgetting which one) character limit. You could use the English versions of the names if you rearrange them, though if you still want a Spanish name, you'll have to think of something shorter.

Edited on by Irysse

SheldonRandoms

@fashiondiva1 "Luna di Anti" sounds good to me, Now I kinda really want this game, but I have some 3DS games I still need to play first, So i'll just wait until March, Also another question, do you have an in game avatar/character that you're supposed to be? and if yes, do you get to name them? and also can you play a boy? and one last thing, can you dress them up?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Irysse

@SheldonRandoms You get your own character that you can name and customize, though you can only be a girl. Also yes, you do get to dress her up (not much of a fashion game if you couldn't), along with the ability to change hairstyles and makeup.

Edited on by Irysse

pisskot

My Styke Savvy Shop code: H45B78K62
Name Shop: Moonlight

Welcome! Like your FC code! Arigatou!!!

FriendCode: 4854-7150-1684 NICK: Master
(New Style Boutique, Mario Kart 7, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, One Piece, Blazzblue)...

pisskot

Today I shopped at Mara Linn

(New Style Boutique, Mario Kart 7, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, One Piece, Blazzblue)...

pisskot

I added today FC: fashiondiva1 and renaryuugufan92
someone wants FC?

florecita

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@fashiondiva1 "Luna di Anti" sounds good to me, Now I kinda really want this game, but I have some 3DS games I still need to play first, So i'll just wait until March, Also another question, do you have an in game avatar/character that you're supposed to be? and if yes, do you get to name them? and also can you play a boy? and one last thing, can you dress them up?

That's one thing that this game should have given people the option, to be a girl/boy. Srry, Sheldon you can only be a girl but later on you get more involved in men's fashion too, if your into that.

Fashiondiva1, I like some of those spanish names for your store. I think i like delicate pink the most, but I think it really translates to delicate rose and I think in spanish is : rosa delicada. Srry, I dont mean to sound like a spanish teacher, just trying to help out.
I also have a spanish name for my store (dulce/sweet) although im thinking of changing it to something else.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

SheldonRandoms

@Irysse @Florecita Even If I have to play as a girl, i'll still buy this game, But I wish my guy self could enter these fashion contest's

Untitled

fashiondiva1

@lysse : Darn.
@SheldonRandoms : I am glad you like it.
@pisskot : Thanks for shopping there!
@florecita : Thanks for the advice.

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Snackbartje15

please add me, i also have that game

Snackbartje15

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3028-1206

renaryuugufan92

Snackbartje15 wrote:

please add me, i also have that game

i'll add you~ my FC is in my signature~ ^^

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

danicahuu

Need help, can't get Elite Contest, I know you have to the soap opera quest thing, but I didn't really pay attention to it and I read it only lasts for three days and i talk to everyone who comes in my shop now and they're never the actors. T_T Now I'm hopelessly stuck. :/

danicahuu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.