Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 281 to 300 of 426

fashiondiva1

Shadowfax wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

this game is the best! i just got two fabulous kimono sets as birthday gifts, and now all i want to do is sell asian-inspired stuff, haha~

@Shadowfax: If you're saving to buy everything, sell luxury duds. i think i've bought damn near every single piece of furniture and makeup available to me and i still have 15,000+ in my own personal money (the shop is sitting at 30,000 some, i forget how much atm but my stockroom is packed to the rafters lol). it seriously pays for itself after a while :3

That's true. I sell lot's of Luxery clothes and am doing the contests again. I have now 60.000 of shop money. Can't spend that because my shop is full. Lol.
So now selling lot's of clothes and doing contests. Still like the game very much.

Every single night on my game I do an international contest.By the way, if anyone needs help with contests, I have the advice! ;D
I got this game on my birthday, And I am STILL completely addicted to it. This is the only game that I have that I have stuck to for this long straight! XD I have 28,000 in my personal money and I have bought every single furniture and makeup item available to me at this point. I am working on getting all the clothes, but that will take me literally a couple of years, because the clothes change all the time. I mainly stick to girly clothes ( I apparently have 832 girly clothes out of 3192 ).
I love how when It is getting colder in real life, how when you give a costumer a tank top and shorts, they say: "I would freeze to death in that! Can I have something a bit warmer please?" Also, the fashions change with every season!

I always look at 'Nuaces' fashion magazine. I buy every 'Street Snap' and 'Get it First'. Then I can get out of season items! I never read 'Rococco's Raves' though because it is always the same: "Fashionista takes contest by Storm!" Or, "A New Designer Is In Town!" And Rococco always says the same things.
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! One if my favorite qualities is that THE GAME NEVER ENDS!
I better stop typing now.

Style Savvy SC- S00E26F89
3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387
Play Time For Style Savvy- 94 HOURS!
Add Me Or Get Eaten By The Giant Purple Squirrel O_o

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-
Cooking Mama: 4, Nintendogs+Cats,, MARIO KART 7, The Sims 3, Style Savvy, ...

fashiondiva1

Mine, Instead of Mira Luna Is Mara Linn. It has a nice ring to it, dont you think?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

[/quote]

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777 haha your welcome, i checked out your shop and added you to my 3DS~ ^^

I am going to add you on the 3DS okay? So add me please!

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

renaryuugufan92

fashiondiva1 wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777 haha your welcome, i checked out your shop and added you to my 3DS~ ^^

i'll add you~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

fashiondiva1

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

fashiondiva1 wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

i'll add you~

Thanks!
I am also going to check out your shop now.

Edited on by fashiondiva1

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Arianabtd

I haven't checked into this thread in a while,
hey you Style Savvy junkies! (It's a good thing, I promise x3)

My shop is named Moon Dust, if anyone wants to add my on 3DS just tell me. Since my friend code is in my sig.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

renaryuugufan92

fashiondiva1 wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

fashiondiva1 wrote:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

i'll add you~

Thanks!
I am also going to check out your shop now.

your welcome~ i just updated my shop about an hour ago~ i'll check your's too~

@konata : i added you~ my FC is in my sig too~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

BrightDays

I just got this game on Christmas,and I love it! I'm alrady on the Premier contest, I believe I only have one theme left to win though.

3DS friend code: 3695-145-6765
Style Savy shop code:C49S84L32

florecita

I added fashiondiva and Barbieguuuuurl
please add back it would be fun to have someone to talked to about this game and get some tips. I would also like to see some of your outfits through swapnote (if you guys used that). I wish there was a feature like the wireless fashion show but with people online where we could enter on fashion contest
Add me back please

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

fashiondiva1

@renaryuugufan92 : I LOVE your princess outfit! More Gothic princess though....but still majorly cute!
@BrightDays : Nice! If you get stuck, don't hesitate to ask. I have the ultimate secret to the Internationals! Oh... And I am going to add you and check out your shop, so please add me too!
@florecita : Thanks! Ima going to add you now, so STAND BY! O___o (Btw I use swapnote! )
@Barbiegurl777 : No prob! You have got to the Fireworks part? Cool! Those pictures are really nice! I WOULD post pictures, if my dad hadn't messed up and LOST the SD card uploader thingy.....ughh

By the way....What is everyone's favorite styles? I am ADDICTED to feminine and girly. But boho-chic would be the ultimate IF there were more clothing items that went together.

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

I have checked out your shops, and this is what I think:
@BrightDays : You can't just mesh together things that look similar (No offense). The best thing to do is use the search tool. Enter a certain style, and a color, and make an outfit with the remaining items. Your outfits are nice, they are just missing something....Keep it up!

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

yuffie_r wrote:

My shop is Cutecat what's everyone's store name?

My store name is Glitter Star lol choose that name at complete random lol wanted it to sound cuter but couldn't think of anything better. I'm horrible at trying to think fast in situation's lol.

@Fashiondiva1

Hmm... Bold, Edgy, Princess style.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

@Barbiegurl777 : My shop name is Mara Linn. In my online shop, I pride myself in color coordination.

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

renaryuugufan92

@fashiondiva1 i'm glad you like it~ ^^"""" i got other outfit ideas but i haven't put them up yet~

fashiondiva1

I just want to make it clear to you guys that If you need help (even though I am only an 11 year old) Don't hesitate to ask! My advice is pretty useful.

@Barbiegurl777 : Thanks! What contest stage are you on? I have beat all of them already. .....With a lot of anger and fiddling around of course.
@BrightDays : Same thing here. I cannot friend you on the 3DS because on the middle section of your FC, there is a number missing.
@renaryuugufan92 : Anytime! You should always sketch your ideas on paper or try them out on yourself in your house in the game first before you put them in your shop to tweak and change them up a bit. I always do that first. ;D

I'm going to post some pics up in here soon
Never mind. I cannot drag the photos onto my post.
Can you help me Barbiegurl777?

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

fashiondiva1

Okay

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I DID IT! ........A bit small though..

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Irysse

Hey! I only got this game a couple of days ago, but like the rest of you, I'm absolutely hooked. This is oddly a lot more addicting than the original was, which is sad, since I'm getting less customers that I can actually sell stuff to than in the first game. I do love how they've improved the contests this time, though! I always make sure to have the best makeup and clothes on whenever a contest is about to start, just for the fun of it.

My shop code's E88I88C59. I might post some pictures up later, once I unlock the Photo Studio.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

theblackdragon

@Irysse: ha, welcome to the fun! give it a few more days, let your customers start to figure out your shop and your focused style (and be sure to wear the sorts of things you want to sell!) and you'll start to find your groove. :3

also, does anyone else ever feel bad for wearing the same outfit twice in a row? sometimes i can't bring myself to change it because it's so fun or cute (or i'm too lazy to change it, haha) and then i feel silly when i show up in that magazine wearing the same thing as before... i wonder if they can tell when we do that, haha~
i'll be so embarrassed if it turns out they can D: D: D: D: D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

fashiondiva1

@Barbiegurl777 : Thank you!

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

renaryuugufan92

@fashiondiva1 i visited your store, i love the selection you have~ ^o^

fashiondiva1

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

@fashiondiva1 i visited your store, i love the selection you have~ ^o^

Thanks! ^-^ You are very kind!

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.