Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 161 to 180 of 426

bobina212

@Shiromikio and @fashiondiva1 There is no map button. The bottom left hand corner is just blank.

Barbiegurl777 I have had no customers. Literally all I can do is change my outfit and room, and but new stuff from the Fashion Quarter.

bobina212

Shiromikio

@bobina212: That's odd. Here's what it normally looks like:

Untitled
Untitled

Maybe you just need to play for 1-2 more in-game days, sometimes customers will mention a place they've just visited but it's not unlocked yet. When you fill up your happiness meter, it'll unlock some things each time, and if it's a location then it'll let you know you can now visit it. Iirc, the first few locations to get unlocked are the Buyer's Center (as you need to restock for Michaela's shop), Downtown (Michaela tells you that you can take a break from work?) and Hair Salon (you'll first be introduced to Celeste several days before and she'll tell you that she wants to start a salon. You'll also receive a message from her on your phone the day you unlock it.)

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

bobina212

@Shiromikio Mine doesn't look like that, at the top it has Album, Fashion Quarter and Save, and at the bottom it has Fashion 101 and a briefcase icon. I wonder if I've got a different demo, but it was the only one available in the eshop.

bobina212

Shadowfax

Here we only have the demo of the contest. I played that for two ours now...according to the 3DS diary. .
You don't unlock everything in the demo. I think those things you see are the only ones.
Here i am still waiting for the 16th. If they deliver it on time.

At: Mahary: If your not sure if you like the game. Watch some clips on you tube. I did and i liked it.

Edited on by Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Shiromikio

@bobina212: Sorry, I didn't realise you were playing the demo. Yeah, demos don't have the other shops. The 1st demo in NA is the Fashion Contest, and the 2nd one (haven't tried it, only heard it came out earlier this month) is Shopping Spree.

@Shadowfax: It won't be long now. I had to wait two months for New Art Academy while EU already got it back in August, so each region has its perks, I guess.

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

fashiondiva1

Congrats! We Have Reached The Tenth Page! YAHHH.
ShriroMikio: Can You Add Me On The 3DS?

Edited on by fashiondiva1

Style Savvy SC- S00E26F89
3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387
Play Time For Style Savvy- 94 HOURS!
Add Me Or Get Eaten By The Giant Purple Squirrel O_o

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-
Cooking Mama: 4, Nintendogs+Cats,, MARIO KART 7, The Sims 3, Style Savvy, ...

fashiondiva1

You Like Art Academy, Don't You? You Are Always Playing It When You Are Online. D......

I Wish I Had It.

I AM TO THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST!

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Shiromikio

@fashiondiva1: added. (My FC is 1118-1535-7131).

How often do you all update your online shops? Just a casual poll ... I was updating roughly on alternate days, but I've slowed down with the game so maybe I'll do a weekly update instead.

Shiromikio

Tardygirl81

Hi guys! I too was looking for a Style Savvy forum. I am 30 years old and can not put this game down. I don't even play these types of games but the Amazon DS forum was singing it's praises so I tried the demo and became hooked. I'm even contemplating buying the first one just to get more! I added everyone's shop codes. My shop code is : M81E01I08
How are you guys inserting pictures? I have some saved to my photo gallery but I'm stumped about how to get them in the comment.
By the way...I LOVE when I see that men are playing this game!

Tardygirl81

Shiromikio

@Tardygirl81: Welcome. Going to add your shop code in a bit. To post pictures in the forum, just upload them somewhere online (blog, Photobucket, etc.) and then use the [ img ] tag (without spaces between the [ ] ) to insert them into your post, e.g.: [ img ]http://example.com/picture.jpg[ /img ]

Edited on by Shiromikio

Shiromikio

Tardygirl81

Thanks Shiromikio!
Here are the pics:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Tardygirl81

Tardygirl81

Also as far as updating the online shop, I pretty much wait until one of the styles is not as popular anymore and then replace them.

Tardygirl81

Wildvine53

@Tardygirl81 Welcome to NintendoLife, and our Style Savvy Topic! I'll be sure to add your shop code asap. BTW I love your avatar!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Shadowfax

Just a few day's left and i can finally play this game. .
I finished the first game yesterday.

Shadowfax

fashiondiva1

Welcome! I Usually Change My Outfits When They Stop Being Popular. I Am Stuck On The International Contest! XD Please Help Me!

By The Way, I'm An 11 Year Old XD You Guys Are Probably Teenagers And Adults..

3DS FC- 5112-4366-8387

Last updated on 12/30/12
3DS Played Titles-

Shadowfax

Just got this game today...
Playing it this evening. I am really happy right now. XD

Shadowfax

theblackdragon

ack! I'm having a problem at the Buyer's Center... i can't buy anything! I've got oodles of money from creating outfits at the shop for customers, I've sold out of a few styles of clothing, and i didn't even realize i'd bought so much stuff in the first place (must've been Michaela and her own purchases)... what do I do to get rid of that flashing red '0'?

note: i'm not far enough in the game to have unlocked everything like the hair salon or the makeup place, nor have I competed in my first contest yet — i think they're building up to that point. will I automatically get unstuck later on in the game? D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Wildvine53

theblackdragon wrote:

ack! I'm having a problem at the Buyer's Center... i can't buy anything! I've got oodles of money from creating outfits at the shop for customers, I've sold out of a few styles of clothing, and i didn't even realize i'd bought so much stuff in the first place (must've been Michaela and her own purchases)... what do I do to get rid of that flashing red '0'?

note: i'm not far enough in the game to have unlocked everything like the hair salon or the makeup place, nor have I competed in my first contest yet — i think they're building up to that point. will I automatically get unstuck later on in the game? D:

You've got to sell the items in your stock. The farther you get into the game, the more stock room you unlock. You can also go into the back room of your store and host a clearance event. In the beginning of the game, I suggest you only buy 1 of each item, that way it's easy to keep space open in your store.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

theblackdragon

@Wildvine: Thanks, wish i'd known that before i went and bought 3 of everything, lol — i wanted to be sure i had stock on hand in case a particular item became popular (which did come in handy, actually). i don't think i have the ability to host a clearance event yet, but i'll be on the lookout for that option. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.