3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Mii Plaza

Showing 221 to 240 of 273

AuthorMessage

Imperfect

221. Posted:

If you get a lot of street passes (which i was lucky enough to get), it can be pretty cool watching the credits and seeing Miis that aren't cats have a role as a fighter.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

AuthorMessage

pntjr

222. Posted:

I got mine yesterday, and so far... NO HITS.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

223. Posted:

oh i got a question,

on "Find Mii" you can only use 10 heroes at once either animals or persons.
What happens if you meet more than 10 streetpassers in a day ? Do you loose all from 10+ on or what happens to those ?
Yes , yes i never had more than 10 streetpasses a day, well one can dream ....

Ps: I still dont understand what are the dark spell , sandstorm spell and light spell good for . ( unless to make light in ONE room)

Ps2: Which power boosts do u prefer ? I think i go with the critical damage one or the level up one. So colors were orange or green shirts if i remember right ...

huh only 50 streetpasses until now. Catches up slowly .

greets Stereo

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

Birdman

224. Posted:

@Stereoman - Your 3DS can only hold 10 Miis you can "play with" (i.e. get puzzle pieces, use their Miis in Find Mii), so any Miis you would've StreetPassed before you checked your plaza wouldn't register. However, if you greet the Miis you get by Streetpassing, acquire some more and try to greet the new ones before "playing" with them, you'll get a warning before you return to the plaza gate that you won't be able to "play" with your older Miis. Hope that helps.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

225. Posted:

So the StreetPass Plaza isn't like the Check Mii Out Channel? You can't go online and view/rate other people's Miis and download them to your system?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

skywake

226. Posted:

Nope. StreetPass Mii Plaza is exactly what it says on the tin. It's a "Plaza" for the Miis of the people you pass on the street. If someone has a 3DS, has created a Mii, has enabled StreetPass, has loaded the StreetPass Mii Plaza and has their 3DS on standby and you walk past them with your 3DS you exchange Miis. From there you can play the two games and latter they're apparently going to use the Miis like they do in some Wii games.

I worked out that 1 in 220 people in Australia have a 3DS and I've walked past 19 people since June. Two of those people have had streetpass enabled in 3DS Sound since I enabled streetpass in 3DS Sound. On average I walk past one person every second day I go to UNI but most of those hits are just this one dude who I'm fairly sure is in one of my units. If I go to a major shopping center I'll get one or two hits..... clearly some people don't take their 3DS to the shops or to UNI.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

227. Posted:

@skywake That's a shame. I don't know anyone else near me with a 3DS, so this feature is useless. I loved the Check Mii Out channel, and I really hope Nintendo makes something like it for the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

skywake

228. Posted:

Walk around crowded areas with a 3DS, you'll be surprised at how many streetpass hits you'll get. I mean I live in the outer suburbs of Perth Western Australia which is literally the most isolated city in the world. We have a sprawling population of 1.7million and at the UNI I go to there are only ~30k students so it's not like streetpass is going to work extraordinarily well.

And yet I have 19 unique hits over the last 3 months from going to UNI and to the one of the major shopping centers that serve a fraction of the Eastern Suburbs population. Sure WA is doing well so we probably have more 3DSes per person than most areas but even then I'd assume that the vast majority of people live in places where they'll walk past more people.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Victoria

229. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

@skywake That's a shame. I don't know anyone else near me with a 3DS, so this feature is useless. I loved the Check Mii Out channel, and I really hope Nintendo makes something like it for the 3DS.

Take it out whenever you go to big shopping areas like malls and things. I once got a hit in a cinema that only had 5 other people in it, so you'd be surprised where you might pass someone.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

230. Posted:

I look for places with a lot of people, where a group of nerds would gather, or Target. I always seem to get exactly 1 StreetPass every time I go to Target ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

lym81

231. Posted:

Haven't got a 3DS yet but looking forward to trying this out. Will try it in Manchester and hope I get a few hits. :)

lym81

AuthorMessage

SuperLink

232. Posted:

I get like, 4 or 5 Streetpass hits a day at school. I kind of expected more though.

BTW What's the highest level you can have for someone in Find Mii?

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

233. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

I look for places with a lot of people, where a group of nerds would gather, or Target. I always seem to get exactly 1 StreetPass every time I go to Target ...

Your Streetpassing the demo unit,lol. Happens every time I go to Target too.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

234. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

That's only happened once, to my knowledge. Either that, or the demo units can play Mii Maker and Nintendo 3DS Camera while simultaneously playing their demos.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

235. Posted:

I'm getting StreetPass hits in Nintendogs, but the Miis aren't showing up in my Mii Plaza. Does one game supersede the other?

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

236. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

That's only happened once, to my knowledge. Either that, or the demo units can play Mii Maker and Nintendo 3DS Camera while simultaneously playing their demos.

Well people can enter a command to go to the home menu and play those games. I did it once to a best buy demo unit and messed around with the camera and Face Raiders. Then I went back to the pilotwings demo so it's possible.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

237. Posted:

Well I have had my 3DS for a little over a week now and I have only have had one street pass. Odd thing is I got it when I was driving to school. I have been taking my 3DS to school with me on the days I go, I take it to the grocery store and my kids soccer games and practices but so far I have yet to get another street pass.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Scicri

238. Posted:

I walk around my local mall for my find mii needs. =)

3ds Friend Code:2750-1265-7821
Currently Playing- A Boy & His Blob, Pikmin, NSMBWii
Pichu ftw!
...I have quite a boring sig!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

239. Posted:

Scicri wrote:

I walk around my local mall for my find mii needs. =)

I would do that but my mall is a ghost town.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

240. Posted:

I just got the last puzzle piece last week! Now I've done everything there is to do with Streetpass. I hope Nintendo releases something new soon.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92